Chapter 32

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I just want to thank each and every single one of my subscribers, upvoters and commenters. You guys have been with me from the beginning and it pushed me to love this story and made me excited to update every single time that I did. I love you all and I hope you guys continue to support me with the rest of my stories. I have to admit though that there might be a sequel about Kray and their "Children" experiences <3 So in your comment below please write the last line of my story and tell me what was your favorite part of this story!!!!:D SARANGHAE <33333333333333333

________________________________________________

                The morning after Halloween Lay and Kris were lying in bed together. It had been a tiring night of trick or treating with all the kids… then they all had a piece of candy. Thank gosh Halloween only cam once again, because once those kids got sugar… all hell broke loose. The dorm was a mess and everything was out of order… which was driving Kris a little crazy. He was always the one to have everything in order and always have everything organized.

                It’s a good thing Lay was there to calm him down though. It seemed like ever since they became lovers, everything just fell into place. Everything was a lot easier and they were a better team like this. It was no longer awkward moments or wondering whom would take responsibility of who would do what. It was equal partnerships were the both of them would have to compromise. It may have sounded a little like a business deal, but it helped bring the couple even closer together.

                The both of the males were lying in each other’s arms still peacefully asleep. They were oblivious to everything that was happening all around them. It was a miracle that none of the kids had woken either of them up and somehow Lay was being bugged in his sleep. Lay had never really gotten this much sleep and his subconscious was warning him about this. Lay quickly shot up from his bed and blinked as he looked all over.

                He was freaking out as he looked all over the room and didn’t notice anything familiar. The room was decorated nicely with a blue theme and everything was nice and pictures of him and s as babies were all over the room. Lay quickly got up and it clicked inside of his head, where were the babies? He was freaking out now that he noticed that the three cribs were not inside of his room.

                Lay quickly put a hand over his mouth and couldn’t stop the tears now running down his face. Had everything that had happen all been a dream? He looked over at the bed that Kris was laying in with him and blinked. Had Kris not even loved him and his mind was just making everything up? He prayed as hard as he walked over to the older man. He didn’t want this all to be a dream, but he also didn’t want to be selfish about everything that may or may not have happened.

                Lay gently pushed on Kris shoulder and tried not to let anymore tears fall from his eyes. He blinked as the older man yawned and slowly sat up before taking Lay into his arms. Kris kissed Lay sweetly and blinked as his eyes adjusted to the sunlight. Lay smiled a little as he sighed in happy relief that this was reassurance that his mind wasn’t playing with him. “Kris something’s wrong” Lay said worriedly. At the tone of his lover’s voice Kris quickly woke all the way up and looked all over the room.

                He looked back at Lay as if asking him where the heck they were. Lay blinked in the same confusion and shrugged his shoulders, not really knowing how to explain anything. “I don’t know, but look the cribs are g-gone” Lay replied, once again in tears. Kris stood up suddenly and embraced Lay with as much love and support as he could give. He knew this was going to happen, but he knew that wasn’t really any way you could ever prepare for s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter