Chapter 30

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMO ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THIS STORY ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAH THIS IS SO FREAKING EXCITING...PLUS SAD. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THESE LAST 3 CHAPTERS AND PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS SO I HAVE FEED BACK SO IT CAN HELP ME RIGHT FUTURE FANFICS <3333 OMO P.S. I'VE BECOME OBSESSED WITH BAEKREN LATELY TT^TTT OMO MY FEELS XD lol well I shall go and calm down now <3 Saranghae!~

_________________________________________________________

                So the night when Kray returned, they were hassled with lots of questions. Though Lay was blushing the whole time and Kris was rubbing his temples. There was even a moment where Lay was so embarrassed that he thought he was going to faint. It all came to a happy end though when Kris announced that he and Lay had gone out for “ice cream” and had a wonderful of hugging. All the kids were upset by the fact that the two had gotten “ice cream”, but they all got over fast when Lay announced that it was time for bed.

                All the kids thankfully didn’t question either of them after that. Lay was thankful, because he was embarrassed to even think about what had happened none the less talk about it to kids. Soon, everyone had forgotten about the awkward talk and was excited about this Saturday! Lay was especially excited about the one thing he had been waiting for; other than his birthday; it was Halloween! Lay had been obsessed with figuring out everyone’s costumes and buying decorations.

                Lay had always been obsessed with Halloween. He loved the fact that you could dress up like anyone or anything you wanted and go out and get yummy candy. All the kids were also excited, because of all the exciting stories and ideas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter