Chapter 28

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Omo only a few more chapter until the ending xD Only 4 - 5 chapters left! So please in your comment below write what story you want to see me write next <3 Thanks for reading, please subscribe, upvote and comment!

_____________________________________________________________

                Today, it was a very special day! It’s was Lay’s birthday and the kids were so excited for the surprise party for Lay to start. It was really hard for the kids, not to tell their umma that it was going to happen. Kids weren’t the best to keep secret, but they surprisingly did. Now it was 6pm and all the kids, Kris, Leeteuk and Kangin were waiting for him to return. Lay was pretty dense though, but that was one of the cute traits that Kris thought his lover had.

                So today Kris had to make sure that everything was going as planned. He nervously took in the kitchen with sweaty palms and a beating heart that wouldn’t settled. He had luckily had another surprise for Lay after this special surprise party. Once everyone heard the jingle of keys and the knob moving, everyone hid and the lights were turned off.

                Lay was wide awake and was so happy about today. This morning, he got 10 kisses from the kids, 8 happy birthdays and a passionate kiss from Kris. He was ecstatic and nothing was going to bring his day down. That includes going out for groceries by himself at 6 pm at night for his family. Soon he was inside, taking off his coat and walked into the kitchen to put everything away.

                He was surprised when the lights suddenly many voice yelled “happy birthday”. Lay blinked as he looked around at all the kids and the 3 adult. He got tears in his eyes as he looked at the decorations and cake. The kids definitely had a part in everything considering their names were all over t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter