Chapter 31 ~Halloween Special~

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEHE so I know it's not Halloween, but I was just so excited that i'm posting it early!!!!! SO BELOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION PLEASE WRITE " HAPPY HALLOWEEN BABY EXO AND THE UNICORN COUPLE"!<3 OMO ONLY 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT ><

_______________________________________________

                Lay was officially what you could say over the rainbow happy. It was finally Halloween and everything was going absolutely amazing! Lay had already been setting up and decorating the dorm with Halloween decorations. Kris and the kids were currently watching Lay run around the house getting ready and making a fuss that everything had to be perfect. The kids were still a little confused, because technically it was their first Halloween.

                Knowing that part, also explains why Lay was not thinking about how much all the things he had bought had cost. Then again… he probably didn’t notice, because it was Kris who paid for it all. Lay was as excited as the hours were slowly counting down. It was currently 5pm and trick or treating would most likely start at 7pm when the sky was dark and all the Spooky lights would go up. Lay was so happy to finally be able to reveal the costumes he had gotten for the kids.

                He quickly made a light, but filling dinner so everyone would have room for a few pieces of candy. All the kids plus were pretty use to Lay’s attitude today… so when the man had started humming the Haunted Mansion theme song, no one really questioned it. This was Lay’s favorite holiday and they couldn’t even prepare themselves for what would come if it was Christmas. The younger male had always been so festive no matter what holiday it was.

                Soon, all the kids were lined up in the living room ready to see what Lay had picked out for all of them. As Lay helped each and every one of them dress up, there was only a few complaints, but over all the kids were happy with what they got. Lay squealed happily as Suho came out in his prince’s costume and was the first one to finish dressing. Lay couldn’t help but whip out his camera and take as many pictures as he could.

                Lay giggled as the rest of the kids came out to take pictures for their umma. Lay smiled as he fixed little Sehun’s butterfly costume and put him on the couch. Lay clicked pictures every moment the kids would let him before he took a step back and really looked at everyone. Sehun was a butterfly, Tao a panda, Kai an owl, Luhan a deer, D.O a little dancer, Suho a prince, Chanyeol a piece of bacon, Baekhyun as a princess, Xiumin as a baozi and Chen as a snowflake.

                Lay squealed even louder as Kris came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter