Chapter 15

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG... so do you guys read what I write ? lol if you do write in your comment down below "Captain Kirk's s" Lol love you all and hope you enjoy <333

___________________________________________________

Though the day was surprisingly going somewhat well… you know what, no…everything was going to hell and back. Kris was running around the dorm room making sure that Baekhyun wasn’t going to kill Chanyeol. See everything was going fun until Chanyeol accidently decided to play around with Baekhyun’s eyeliner and broke it. Chanyeol was going to throw it away and act like nothing happened, but with his luck, Baekhyun walked inside right when Chanyeol was going to throw it away.  Yeah and so that’s how Kris needed to make sure Baekhyun was going to kill Chanyeol.             

                Kris was starting to go crazy from all the chaos that was now going on. He was even scared that from everything that was happening, he was about to have a mental break down or something. He had Baekhyun in one arm and Chanyeol in the other, separating them from anything worse from happening. Baekhyun was officially in tears now…. And so was Chanyeol. Kris sighed and took in a few deep breaths and decided that things could be worse. Well, he was probably wishing he hadn’t said that because right when he was supposed to talk to the two, something crashed down loudly and loud crying was heard.

                Kris looked at the two before him and grabbed their hands softly before taking them with him. He walked into one of the bedrooms and noticed that D.O was crying and BLEEDING?! Kris’s head was starting to spin and he didn’t know why everything bad had to happen today. He noticed that Suho was running all over the room and freaking out. Even as a kid s hadn’t changed even a little bit. He gave Baekyeol a stern look before getting on his knees in front of D.O and held him closely. “What happened D.O” Kris asked. D.O tried to stop crying, but the pain from the cut on his leg was distracting him from saying anything.

                Suho had thankfully calmed down and decided that he was the one that was going to take control of this situation. “Daddy, D.O and I were playing tag and he fell and scraped his knee” Suho admitted. Kris sighed thankfully that D.O’s injuries were as bad as they looked like.  After admitting to the “Horrible” crime that Suho had done, he also sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter