Chapter 24

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

omg I love you guys and your AMAZING feed back <33333 I enjoyed writing that bonus chapter and yes, everything I write just comes to me while i'm writing and listening to KPOP xD and lol tell me why I was imagining Lay wearing a dress while writing this ? hehe! Oh and please let me know if you guys would like a sequel to this and what kpop group you'd like to see ???? LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!

_________________________________________

                After the first week of school Lay and Kris decided that it was the perfect night to go on their special date. Lay was a little worried about getting a baby sitter for the kids, because they hadn’t been separated yet, well except when they were at school. Though he felt way better when Kris left him know that the baby sitter would be Leeteuk and Kangin Hyung. Lay felt relief when he knew the people who were taking care of his kids, were people how’ve been through the same thing.

                So here Lay was standing in the second bathroom getting ready for his date with Kris. Nerves were running through his body and he had to take a few deep breaths. Lay checked himself in the mirror and slowly opened up the bathroom door. Lay blinked and smiled in surprise as he saw Xiumin standing in front of the door looking like he was just about to knock. “Mommy, daddy is waiting for you” Xiumin said cutely. Lay smiled and kisses Xiumin’s cheek before taking the small child’s hand and walking to the living room together.

                Lay blushed and bit his bottom lip as he entered the living room and saw Kris standing there looking so handsome. Xiumin hugged his mommy’s legs before doing the same thing to his daddy. Lay slowly walked to Kris and stood in front of the taller man a little awkwardly. Kris smiled though and bravely took Lay’s hand into his own. The two stared into each other’s eyes and didn’t seem to notice that Leeteuk and Kangin were now staring at them happily as they held each other’s hands.

                Finally, Leeteuk had to break up the moment so the two would have some quality and private time with just each other. “Okay you two love birds, you two can leave now and Kangin & I will take care of these little wolves” Leeteuk said happily. The two were knocked out of their moment and blushed, but kept their hands together.  Then after hugging all the children, Kris and La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter