Chapter 23 ~Bonus Chapter~

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg okay so this is my first little bonus chapter... so I hope you enjoy please comment and enjoy reading ^^ Saranghae <333

________________________________

                Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess named Yixing. He was locked away in a castle, because of his deepest curse. During the night the princesses healing powers would turn against him and anyone whom he healed, there wounds would now be given to Yixing. It was a hard life, full of pain and near death experiences. The princess’s father was so afraid for his life that he locked him away in a castle and hoped the one day this curse would just go away.

                The only thing that could break his curse though was from a true loves kiss. Yixing didn’t dream of a prince saving him or anyone for that matter. He figured that eventually everyone would just give up on him and he would die, alone and unwanted. One mid- afternoon an evil witch who went by the name of Jessica came across the castle, but not by accident. Jessica had been planning to ask Yixing for his help to heal her. What the princess would never know was that once he had healed Jessica he would perish.

                She had everything planned out, but now was the time to convince him to come outside of his safe haven. The king had put a spell on the castle that protected him from any harm as long as he was inside. When he wasn’t inside the castle, anything and everything would try to harm him. The princess that day when the witch arrived was doing what he normally did daily. He was cleaning his small castle and humming a happy tune, unaware of the dangers that awaited him.

                The princess only became startled when there was a sudden knock upon the door. He had never had anyone except his father knock on the door before. Though he always knew when his father would be coming, because he wrote to him each and every day. With a hesitant mind and slow walking towards the door, Yixing looked through the small hole in the door and sighed with relief. There was a young teen girl standing there with a basket of fruits.

                Yixing was happy that it wasn’t someone who was there to harm him even though he knew the castle was protecting him. The princess slowly opened up the door and smiled as the young girl waved happy and started to talk. “Hello princess, I was wondering if you’d join me for a picnic” Jessica asked. Yixing blinked in surprised, because he had never been asked to do so before. “U-Um I guess that’d be okay” Yixing replied a little hesitant. Even though Yixing had a bad feeling about his decision he didn’t want to let the nice young girl down.

                And so they both went walking into the forest were there seemed to be no sign of human life. The princess looked around nervously before looking at the girl standing in front of him. His anxiety was put down though as he spent a few hours talking comfortably with the girl and eating all the foods she had brought. Yixing was once a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter