Chapter 19

Shhhh Sleep My Exo Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I ALMOST HAVE 300 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR WITHOUT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU <3 SARANGHAE AND DON'T WORRY THIS STORY I'M PLANNING ON IT ENDING AFTER 33 CHAPTERS OR SO MAYBE 40 CHAPTERS ^^ SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY :-)

____________________________________________________

                Before D.O knew it, the school day had ended and it was time for everyone to go home. Though D.O was now wishing that the day wouldn’t end. He blinked as Jimin ran up to him and took D.O’s hand into his own. “It’s okay D.O we can always see each other tomorrow” Jimin said happily and hugged D.O tightly. D.O smiled before nodding and blinking as he heard someone call his name.

                D.O turned his head around and saw that Lay was standing at the front gate and happily waving at him. D.O blushed, pecked Jimin’s cheek and hurriedly ran to Lay and couldn’t wait to tell his mommy what a wonderful day he had. While D.O was running towards his mommy Jimin stood behind blushing as he stared off at D.O.

                Even though he was really young, his mommy and daddy told him that when you love someone you give them kisses. Jimin giggled happily as he skipped off to tell his other brothers what had just happened. He was so happy and excited to tell his family about his love for D.O. He and D.O would make the best couple ever and he couldn’t wait to see D.O again.

                Finally, when D.O arrived to the front door he j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter