I'm sorry

Her flaws

"Minyoung, come on! I can explain! Just please, listen to me just this once! Minyoung!" Kangjun pleaded with Minyoung who was chilling at her desk while reading her book and listening to EXO's 'Growl'. Yes, Minyoung can multitask really well. 

Kangjun was begging like a puppy who's desperate for someone to come pick him up and care for him. But too bad no one's going to do that. Now he's got no one. Even his band members ignored him after knowing that he dated Hani while he was obviously dating Minyoung. Well, only his band members knew and the school. 

Everyone glared at Kangjun while some giggled at the fact that he was totally being ignored by Minyoung. Everyone knew Minyoung was a kind hearted girl and a really nice person. But they knew as well that Minyoung gets serious when it comes to these matters. 

"Ya, Lee Minyoung. I'm counting to ten and if you're still going to ignore me, I'm going to drag you out. I don't care. One..." Kangjun started. 

"Two...three..."

Still no response. 

"Four...five...." 

Nothing.

"Six...seven...ya, you better make up your mind!" 

Still nothing. 

"Eight...nine...ten! That's it Lee Minyoung! You asked for it!" And Kangjun started dragging her out with all his might. Just then, someone grabbed Kangjun by the collar and gave him a big hard punch on the face. 

Ouch that's gotta hurt. 

The corner of Kangjun's lips started to bleed from the hard impact he received. He turned right away to see who had punched him suddenly. But he was too late. The guy had ran, tagging Minyoung along with him. 

"Omg! Why did you do that?! Was it even necessary??" Minyoung burst out when they had stopped at the cafeteria. "What? Daniel, it's you?" Minyoung covered . WHAT THE HELL. 

Daniel smirked. "That happy to see me, huh?" 

Minyoung rolled her eyes and soon both of them started to laugh their guts out. Silly.

"Hey, thanks. I didn't know how I would escape from that craziness. But, really I wonder if he's ok..." Minyoung tapped her chin. 

"Oh come on Minyoung. He deserved that. Did you see how he wanted to drag you out? Oh yeah, how's your hand? Was the grip tight? Are you ok? Come let me see it." Daniel came closer and grabbed Minyoung's hands as soft as he could, not wanting it to get hurt any further. 

Minyoung kept mum all the way as she looked at Daniel admiringly, focusing on his side view. He looked...sincere and lovely. Minyoung kicked the thoughts away and looked away as soon as Daniel spoke. 

"Oh, thank god it's not that serious. Just a minor scar. Just cover it with plaster and I guess it should be fine..." Daniel started to check his pockets for some but Minyoung stopped him. 

"Hey, it's ok. It doesn't even hurt. Chill out. Hahaha." Minyoung giggled. 

"Hey, how come I never see you here anyway? Are you in my class or??" Minyoung tapped her chin, trying to remember if she had seen him before in school. Daniel blushed at Minyoung's cuteness. He never got tired of it. Never. 

"Ya, pabo. I'm in the next class. Maybe that's why you don't see me often. Anyway, how long have you been with that Kangjun? You made quite a bad choice in dating him. I thought you go for good guys? Look, he pesters you in class even when everyone is clearly staring at him." Daniel reasoned out. Oh how he hated how this Kangjun guy is treating Minyoung. 

"Hmm, let's see...we met here. And later I got to know that he went to Yedang as a trainee. And I kinda had a crush on him since the first time I met him. So its kinda a love at first sight thing. Heh. And since I wanted to get close to him since he has always been in the 'popular section' because of his looks and you know, girls. So I started buying pretty clothes and kinda transform myself into a nicer person? I dont know how to explain it but I'm sure you get my point huh? Hehe. And I dont know how he actually even got to ask me out on the 9/8/2012. Hah..I'll never forget that date." Minyoung sighed dreamily at the memory. 

Daniel was already snoring as Minyoung caught him just in time when his head was about to fall from the table. "Aish..thanks for listening!" Minyoung giggled sarcastically. 

Minyoung stared at Daniel. She was sure she has seen this familiar face before. The way he sleeps, the way he smiles at her, its all familiar. But who is he? She wasnt sure.

___________

"Minyoung! Babe, I'm so sorry for what happened just now I didnt mean to do that. Just, give me a chance to explain, please." Kangjun pleaded outside her window and showed as many cute faces as he can. Minyoung rolled her eyes and even threatened to pull down the blinds but she stopped right away after looking at how desperate he looked. Oh, pity. 

"Get in. Shoot." 

"Ok, firstly, if you dont know, Hani was the one who asked me out first. I wanted to reject, knowing the fact that I'm dating with you but you know I couldnt reject her when she looked like she dressed up for like a few hours and whatmore it was infront of my friends. She would've lost face if I were to reject her. And anyway, at that moment my members havent known yet about us." 

"So? Anything else or are you done?" Minyoung asked sternly with her arms crossed.

"And, I've broken up with her and told her that I'm already in a relationship and thank god she agreed. I'm thankful she's understanding enough..phew." Kangjun stopped. 

"Ok, fine. But can you tell me the reason why you kept on dating her and not break up with her straight away? And you even ignored my messages and every single time I wanted to meet you you always said you were busy. Anything to say about that, huh?" Minyoung smirked. 

"Well, my members know that I accepted her proposal and would'nt it be weird if I were to not come look for her the next day suddenly? They would definitely ask like a million questions, trust me. Oh, and about the messages thingy, I thought I had sent you the messages? You didnt receive them? Oh stupid phone I'm gonna change it tomorrow dont worry. Damn." Kangjun rested on Minyoung's bed.

"Oh..then what about the kiss you guys had?" Minyoung bit her lips. Tears almost escaping her eyes.

Kangjun opened his eyes at the question. Ok so now how the hell is he going to explain THAT.

*.* Kangjun cursed.

Kangjun dragged Minyoung to her bed and gave her a kiss. A long one.

Minyoung tried to stop the kiss but with Kangjun's soft lips on hers that she had missed so badly, she couldnt.  

"You mean that kiss?" Kangjun pouted cheekily and did aegyo on Minyoung, knowing the fact that she simply cant resist it. 

"You meanie!!" Minyoung playfully hit Kangjun's chest as they giggled. 

"Ya, gongju, I'm really sorry ok? I know I've hurt you so bad but I promise I'll make it up to you. What do you want to eat? I'll get it right away for you!" Kangjun pecked her lips.

"Hmmm...I feel like eating...sushi! Go and get it for me! Ok? I give you only 20 minutes for me to wait. If you exceed the time limit, you're staying outside!" Minyoung playfully pointed her finger on Kangjun's forhead. "Now go!"

"Ok, your majesty! I'll try my best! You can rest, gongju!" Kangjun carried Minyoung bridal style and placed her softly on her bed and kissed her forhead. 

"Wait for me." Kangjun whispered and he went. 

Minyoung giggled to herself and blushed. *They say when the guy kisses on the forhead it represents that she's special to him. A little bit more than the others, right?* Minyoung thought as she flashed a big smile on her lips. 

"He loves me." 

___________

"I wonder how she's doing with that Kangjun guy. Hope she's okay.." Daniel thought worriedly as he paced to and fro in his room. 

Daniel went to his desk as he wrote the first thing on his book. 

'LETTER FROM DANIEL, YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND.' was what he came up with. 

Daniel's brows furrowed as he kept thinking hard on what should the next sentence be. I mean its been years since they last met and he was afraid Minyoung couldnt remember him. Minyoung was a popular girl and he was sure he was the last person she could even remember. 

*Ya, Daniel. Cant you see that she doesnt recognise you? Even a single bit? Why do I bother even writing this?* Daniel sighed at the thought. 

He couldnt blame Minyoung as well for not recognising him because with his looks now and then, its like a 360-degrees makeover. Daniel is now a changed person. 

He sighed hard and did push-ups to clear up his worries and he went to bed. 

*I hope you will soon remember me, Minyoungie.* 

__________