Anniversary

Her flaws

It was the perfect day for a romanctic outing that day. 

The sun was shining brightly outside as Minyoung started squinting her eyes from the direct sun rays that reflected through her windows. Minyoung looked at the clock that read almost 9 in the morning. She let out a small sigh and got up. As soon as she opened her wardrobe to dress for that special day, she yawned again. 

*Must be from the endless texting last night with Kangjun.* Minyoung thought as she searched for a pastel-coloured dress to put on for that day. She was excited, yes. But maybe the guy here felt more excited than the girl was. He texted Minyoung yesterday non-stop starting from 7 til 12AM last night. And Minyoung was clever enough to end it by saying she had massive work to do. 

Minyoung was thankful that kangjun was treating her as per normal after the get-together but maybe the reason he was doing this was to prove that he really felt guilty towards Minyoung. And Minyoung softened at that thought. She really was thankful that Kangjun wasnt selfish enough to only think about himself-....ok wait. Maybe he IS being a little too selfish for not thinking that Minyoung needed plenty of rest. 

Forget it. The point is, now Kangjun has got back to his senses and he is now back together with Minyoung that quite upsetted the male population in the school as Kangjun got the hottest girl in school...again. 

Minyoung made her way to the toilet as fast as she could, knowing that Kangjun would reach her house punctually as usual. 

She got out of the toilet, only to smell of lavander that she loved to bits. Kangjun had given Minyoung the lavander perfume that she had long longed for when she was still a freshmen. Now that she was a senior and even had her own fanclub in school that supports her like a celebrity, following Minyoung as long as she was in school, Kangjun knew that he had to pamper her. 

He had to make his girl look the most beautiful, prettiest and most loved by people in the school. He couldnt embarrass himself. Whatmore he is a real celebrity now. Hordes of fangirls sit beside him during class, break, music lessons, when he goes to the library and in the end getting scolded at by the receptionist for making too much 'noise' and they even tried to follow him to the gents! *shakes head* *fangirls* 

Minyoung was just about to go to la la land with her fairytale dreams when there came a knock on the door. 

"Is Minyoung awake already?" the voice said. 

*Hmm...looks like he's here earlier than he should be. Aigoo* Minyoung thought dreamily to herself. 

"Minyoung! Kangjun is here already! Wake up you sleepy head!" Minyoung's mother shouted from the kitchen. 

Minyoung made her way quickly to the dressing table and appiled simple makeup. She need not to apply makeup even. She looked exceptionally beautiful already. But today is a special day for her. She must impress herself. 

 

 

 

 

"Minyoung ah...How does the spaghetti taste? Is it nice? Or would you like to order something else?" Kangjun asked as he looked at Minyoung's weird expression. *I wonder if she's ok?..* 

"Oh? Ahahaha nahh it tastes wonderful! Why did you ask that question? Does yours taste good?" Minyoung asked as she peeked at Kangjun's plate of medium-done steak. 

"Mine? Oh! This is literally the BEST steak I have ever tasted, really. Come let me feed you. Say aahhhh~" Kangjun took a slice of his steak and fed Minyoung whole-heartedly. 

"But baby, really, you look kinda disturbed. Is there something wrong? I dont want our anniversary outing today to get ruined because of your over-thinking always.Tell me." 

Minyoung looked at Kangjun carefully. "Kangjun oppa, do you know anything about Daniel? The guy that's always quiet to keep his cool and he's kinda good looking that's in your group? Kinda tall too. Do you?" Minyoung looked at Kangjun's face, hoping to get a satisfying answer. 

Kangjun looked at Minyoung unsurely and bit his lip. "Hmm...as far as I know...he is an orphan. His parents died in a car accident and he was brought to his grandmother to take care of him. He doesnt really open up to people thats why I dont really know much about him. Anyway..why'd you ask?" Kangjun asked while taking a sip on his latte. 

Minyoung shook her head and gave Kangjun a light smile. "Nothing. Just...thinking. Hehe. Oppa, how about we spend the rest of the day in Lotte World and then we can go see fireworks? Sounds good right?" Minyoung chuckled half heartedly, trying to change the subject. *But you look similar Daniel. Really similar. Just where did I see you?*

 

 

 

 

"Should I call her? Hmmm...." Daniel tapped his chin as he stared at his phone screen. "Guess not. It may be too sudden." Kangjun thought to himself as he texted his fellow members instead. He was dead bored I tell you. 

"So? Have you told her yet? That you were her long lost childhood friend?" Simon, his fellow member asked worriedly. He knows Daniel has been searching for Minyoung eversince they were in middle school. He loved Minyoung. Very much. But Minyoung didnt know. She had no clue at all. 

"I dont know man. It's hard. Especially since her boyfriend is in our group. That Kangjun bastard. He treats Minyoung like I tell you." Daniel shook his head at the memory. 

"Hmm, we could help you bash him up if you want. I mean c'mon. Us 6 against him, 1? Easy peasy. We could do it in a flash." Inati offered with a smirk on his face. 

"Yeah man. I mean, he's not that strong himself. Look at him. He looks like a guy with guts when actually he doesnt even have the to even give a small tinsy punch. Stupid. So, you want it? Hmm?" Jisu his lips in a seductive way towards a y looking girl with curves that was walking towards them with a smirk on her face. 

Daniel was about to say something when Jisu suddenly nudged him to shut it. The girl previously came towards them and sat beside Jisu, in a seductive manner. She had purposely tied her long wavy curls to her back to show off her cleavage that was near to almost revealing her whole front. It ws definitely working on the other guys but not Daniel. To him, Minyoung was the only one that could make his heart race in an abnormal manner. 

"Oppa, umm, do you have any money to pay for my drink? I'm just a little short with a few dollars. Can you treat me to a drink oppa?" the girl asked and pouted her lips cutely, hoping if it was working to the guys. However, her eyes only stared at Daniel. She got attracted to him eversince she got in. 

"Oh? How many more are you short of? I can even buy for you ten drinks if you want! Come, let me." Dongmin shifting his seat closer to her and was trying his best to act naturally cool. He was trying to have a closer look on her curves and her front. 

The woman giggled seductively and smiled. "Hmmm, thank you but...I want him to treat me." she pointed to Daniel. "Could you?" 

*Uh oh.* 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! The scenery here is so pretty! I feel like trying the roller coaster oppa! It looks scary! Lets try it!" Minyoung tugged on Kangjun's shirt and pouted cutely. Kangjun giggled at Minyoung's cuteness and caressed her hair. "Should we? Lets go!" 

"Wow. That. Was. Super. Duper. AWESOME oppa! Lets try it againnn!" Minyoung looked at Kangjun and put on her puppy eyes mode on. She knows Kangjun simply couldnt resist her cuteness no matter what. 

Kangjun shook his head. "Nope. Not working on me this time baby. Bluek!" Kangjun tapped Minyoung's nose lightly before running away from her.

Minyoung stiffened. She couldnt believe it. It was the first time that it didnt work on him. It didnt work. Oh my god. "OPPA!!!" she started running towards Kangjun and unfortunately, she didnt realise that there was a tweak that she had missed and she fell on her . 

Ouch. 

Minyoung let out a small squeak just loud enough for Kangjun to hear her since he wasnt far himself. Kangjun immediately turned around and he ran towards Minyoung in a flash. 

"Minyoung ah! Omo! It's bleeding! Are you ok? . Come. Get behind my back. Lets go to that bench over there." Kangjun offered, his eyes filled with worry. 

Minyoung cringed. "Ahhh, oppa it hurts." Minyoung squeezed her eyes, feeling the pain on her skin acting up as Kangjun placed some ointment and a bandage. "There. Is it better now? Hmm?" Kangjun asked as he kissed her bandaged knee. 

Minyoung could feel her cheeks getting redder and hotter. *Kangjun just always knows how to make me embarrassed.* she thought to herself. "Yeah. Its better now oppa. Thank you." Minyoung smiled widely. She didnt have the heart to make Kangjun worry. 

"Sorry Minyoung ah. I destroyed our anniversary day together. Its now a mess." Kangjun looked at the skies and shook his head. "I messed up." 

Minyoung softened at Kangjun's words. "Oppa, dont ever say that ok? This is fate. No one knew that tweak was there there and I would fall. Lets just enjoy this scenery here alright. Just sitting here beside you, at this time of the day, is enough to make me feel satisfied on this special day oppa. Its the best yet." Minyoung admitted honestly and smiled. 

Kangjun turned to face Minyoung and brought her nearer to his embrace, smelling her lavander scent hair that he never forgot and had dearly missed and gave a kiss on her temple. Minyoung looked up and smiled. Kangjun leaned nearer towards her luscious lips and gave Minyoung a mind blowing kiss that she hoped would never end. 

"Happy anniversary babe."