My trust

Her flaws

Daniel decided to stay home for the day with Minyoung. Because it was raining heavily outside and it would be too much of a hassle if they'd have to get ready and go out. Daniel preffered to stay at home and cuddle with the one he loves most, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows or read books together or cook delicious meals for each other or anything else as long as he gets to spend the day with his beloved.

"You sure? Staying home Saturday? My parents are here you know." Minyoung poked the side of Daniel's cheek when Daniel puffed his cheeks out, not paying attention to Minyoung. "But I want to stay with youuuu." Daniel whined and Minyoung rolled her eyes playfully, punching the side of Daniel's arm. "Ouch! Why is it that you love to abuse me? I know I'm cute but please, I want to live too." Daniel pouted as he rubbed his arm and Minyoung could'nt resist how cute Daniel was being around her

"Cute my ! Ya! Choi Daniel! You're covering my view with your ! Get out of the way!!" Minyoung kicked Daniel's when he tried to reach for the tv remote, covering Minyoung's view while at it. Daniel fell flat on the floor and perked up only to see Minyoung giggling loudly by herself. "You've hurt me." Daniel mumbled sadly, causing Minyoung to look at Daniel with a shocked expression.

"Huh?" Minyoung whispered. She could'nt understand where Daniel was getting at. She was just playing around and anyone in their right minds would know that it was just merely a joke. But Minyoung did'nt know why Daniel said those. Daniel stood up and went for the door when Minyoung grabbed his wrist right on time. "Babe, what did I do wrong?" Minyoung asked with her doe eyes, confused at the sudden change of attitude. 

"Nothing, I just remembered having to do some errands. I'll come back later." Daniel said when Minyoung forrowed her brows, clearly lost. "Nope, you're lying. You just told me yesterday that you were free these upcoming days. So what's with the sudden errand?" 

. Should've came up with a better lie. Daniel cursed to himself and was attacked with Minyoung's hard gaze on him.

"Kidding! Ahahaha lets watch a scary movie? Come, I'll pick." Daniel bursted with a sudden change in behaviour. Minyoung could'nt help but think about what she did wrong. She just pushed him off the bed, the impact not too strong at that so why is Daniel acting strange, suddenly? 

"Choi Daniel. Did I do something wrong?" Minyoung asked more clearly, making Daniel turn to her. "Uhmmm, nope, of course not. What made you think that way?" Daniel asked confused. Minyoung gave him an uncertain look before looking back to the screen. "Nahhh, just asking." 

"So what would you like to watch? Comedy? Romance? Horror? Humor?" Daniel asked Minyoung who kept on filling with hefty amount of popcorn, wanting to distract herself. "Hey, when's my next appointment with the doctor? Could you check for me? The calendar is right beside the table." Minyoung ordered and Daniel looked around for the calendar, scratching his head while at it.

"Ah...hmm...it's on the 29th? Yep. At 2 pm. I'll take you there." Daniel announced and Minyoung nodded her head. "Okay, let's go for horror. What do you say?" 

"I can handle some ghostly ." 

-----

"Ahhh! ! No! Don't you dare go to that tree! Freak! Why is it when we say otherwise the story does otherwise?! Don't go screaming when blood starts gushing out of you okay? I freaking warned!!" Daniel screamed, much to Minyoung's disadvantange who was resting her head on his lap. 

"Daniel? Could you please keep quiet? I'm trying to concentrate on the movie!" Minyoung shushed him out, earning a glare from Daniel. "Whyyyy did you choose horror? You know I hate it!" Daniel whined and Minyoung pinched his nose to shut him up. "Stop pinching me! It hurts!" 

"No it does'nt. I did'nt even pinch it with force! Now you deserve this you chubby bear!" With that, Minyoung pinched both the sides of Daniel's cheeks earning a grunt from Daniel. "Now if you tell me that that hurt, I'd understand." Minyoung nodded in agreement, causing Daniel to look at her with an unreadable expression.

"Well, are you done? Cause I've yet to get my part." Daniel said in a low voice, making Minyoung shiver. "What part?" Minyoung should'nt have asked that because now she found herself drowning in moans of pleasure when Daniel slipped his tongue in her delicate mouth, earning full dominance.

"Already giving up?" Daniel asked in between kisses as he trailed his hands to the upper part of Minyoung's body. Minyoung could feel Daniel's hot breath against her lips and she could feel herself inching closer to Daniel, hoping for more. Daniel could sense that Minyoung was nervous because she was suddenly stiff, that made him smirk slyly to himself.

Minyoung looked at Daniel, desire and lust evident in her eyes. Minyoung wanted this as much as Daniel wanted it but Daniel was wondering if he was going too fast because he was'nt sure if Minyoung wanted it. By the looks of it, yes, Minyoung does look like she's been waiting for this moment as well but he was debating with himself if this was the right thing to do. With that, he picked the safest choice there is. Ask her.

"D-do you really wanna do t-this?" Daniel stuttered and he rolled his eyes inwards because how could he stutter like that? He swore he sounded like a freak, getting all nervous about this when he was the one who initiated it. Minyoung did'nt answer right away, as if something was stopping her from saying anything but she nodded her head soon and blushed a faint shade of pink, embarrassed that she wanted this as well. 

Daniel smirked slightly and muttered an "okay" before he got down to bussiness. He briskly swooshed down to capture Minyoung's lips desperately, entering Minyoung's mouth and tasting every side of it that tasted like a sweet cupcake that Daniel find it strangely addicting. Minyoung was grunting once in while and that made Daniel proud of himself that he was doing a pretty decent job pleasuring Minyoung the way she likes it. 

"D-don't go fast on me. I-I want to remember this." Minyoung said like a whisper and she blushed slightly, making Daniel tingle all over. She was beautiful without trying and that was what Daniel fell for. Minyoung is down right natural and loving and Daniel found himself falling deeper whenever he looks at her. This girl, that is facing him now with such love in her eyes is the one for him. 

Daniel continued to pepper Minyoung with kisses around her collarbones and when Daniel hit that one spot at the back of her ear, he knows that he has to pamper Minyoung more on that one sensitive spot, seeing how Minyoung flinches slightly at it. Oh how he loves it when Minyoung does that because Daniel was definitely feeling himself getting by Minyoung's small sounds of whimpers.

"Tell me if I'm going too fast, okay?" Daniel asked for permission and Minyoung nodded dramatically. Ohkay, that was'nt necessary because Daniel was already giggling, seeing how desperate Minyoung wanted this. Daniel started to cup Minyoung's in one hand and Minyoung moaned, not expecting Daniel to do that. Daniel started to increase his pace and Minyoung covered , afraid that she would'nt be able to contain her moans.

"Beg for me. Call my name." Daniel ordered and Minyoung could'nt help but nod her head in agreement. Daniel was ing hot right now, Minyoung thought. Beads of sweat started to form on his forhead, making him look double the hot he already is. His breath was increasing with every second that passed by and Minyoung could'nt help but feel herself getting wet already. 

Daniel went lower on her body, marking every skin that came in contact with his lips, marking his territory. Minyoung was loving how dangerous Daniel was being to her body because she found it oddly hot, not that he was already in the first place. Daniel was being careful to not hurt Minyoung too hard because Minyoung was still recovering.

"You're mine, remember that, Lee Minyoung." Daniel whispered seductively on her ears, sending cold chills down her spine. Minyoung let out an embarrassing moan when she felt Daniel grinding his hips with hers and she shut her eyes completely, not wanting to look at Daniel who was grinning at Minyoung's reaction. He loves to tease Minyoung and he felt like Minyoung should just be like other girls, have a guy who cares for her and love her more than his own life. 

He could see the faint blush on her cheeks and Daniel could'nt help but giggle. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable right now, infront of him and no one else. Just the thought that she was all his, alone, made Daniel feel all warm inside. How could anyone this beautiful get hurt by the people around her? She never did anything wrong and yet, she was facing all this hardships all by herself. 

Daniel promised to himself that there was no way in hell is he ever letting that stupid arsehole Kangjun live happily with his girlfriend. Of course he would leave Minyoung after she's all unstable like this. But no, Daniel made an oath to himself that there was no way he was ever going to leave her. Daniel kissed her cheek, then her ears, then her nose and lastly, her luscious lips.

Minyoung was blushing and she tried to cover her face with both her hands but Daniel took it into his own and looked at her, studying her beautiful features. He white radiant skin, her beautiful brown orbs, her cute long eyelashes, her petite nose and her pink soft lips suited her the most. Daniel was proud of himself. He never knew he could love her more than himself. But looking at the situation now, it was possible. 

"Don't cover your face like that. I want to see you as we make love to each other. You hear me?" Daniel whispered as soft as possible, wanting Minyoung to feel the way he was feeling now; affection, love and care. Minyoung blushed even more upon hearing those words. The only thing that was swirling in her head was how loving and careful Daniel was being to her. And Kangjun never did the same to her. She was glad, happy, at the verge of breaking into a wide grin and just hug the hell out of Daniel but the only thing that she did was give a reassuring smile to him. 

"Yes, I do. But, Kangjun, are you sure you want to do this?" Minyoung asked. She was scared less to be honest, her heart thumping madly in her chest. She was'nt sure but she was willing to try, because it was simply Daniel. Daniel gave a curious look at her words but then said,"only if you're ready." Minyoung gigged as she placed a kiss right beside his lips. "I'm ready, for us." 

Right at that moment, Minyoung never regretted her decision. 

 

 

AYO MY LOVELY DARLINGS!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW :(

I'M BUSY WITH MY EXAMS AND I DID SAY THAT I'LL BE EXTREMELY BUSY THIS YEAR SO YEAH. 

HOWEVER, SINCE ALL OF YOU ARE BEING SUCH A DARLING, I SPENT A WHILE TO UPDATE THIS, ALTHOUGH NOT MUCH I STILL HOPE ITS SOMETHING! 

THANKS FOR THE LOVE GUYS! 

TILL I WRITE AGAIN,

XOXO

SUNG EUNJAE