Insecurities

Her flaws

"What?" Kangjun gasped in disbelief. "you seriously think I planned to kill Minyoung? Are you goddamn crazy?! Why the hell would I?!" Kangjun leaned back on his chair, laughing uneasily while at it. Daniel must be crazy. He's too into this, and look what its doing to him. He is not okay.

"Yeah, I seriously do. I mean, don't you find it weird? A car suddenly shows up out of nowhere, whatmore in a schooling zone, and just went straight to its target to kill? It sounds awfully absurd to me Kangjun. It does'nt make sense." Daniel shook his head sideways, his brows furrowed while he massages his forhead continuously. "Tell me Kangjun. Tell. Me." 

Kangjun looked at Daniel and scoffed. "You know what Daniel? I think you need some rest. You're stressing over something that could'nt be undone Daniel. It's useless. You're just making yourself miserable. Come, I'll send you back. Where do you live?" Kangjun got up when he was pulled back to his seat. "Where the hell do you think you're going Kangjun? Stop the nonsense crap and ing tell me you arsehole!" Daniel pulled Kangjun by the collar and the latter just put up an uninterested face. 

"No! Tell me now Kangjun! Oh, this. If you're not telling me, I'm gonna call the police. Just you wait." With that, Daniel walked off without a backward glance. Kangjun rolled his eyes inwardly as he started texting Hani. 

To: My Honeypie

Babe, if Daniel comes by to ask you anything pertaining to Minyoung, just keep shut. He's getting all crazy talking about be planning to kill Minyoung. I don't know just, follow what I said. I'll be back soon so wait for me yeah? I can't wait for my dessert tonight~

-----

"Minyoung? Minyoung! Open up!" Daniel knocked the window recklessly in the middle of the night. Minyoung squinted her eyes as she looked for the source of the noise. She almost jumped when she saw Daniel outside her window, all sweaty and fatigued, at 3 in the morning. Minyoung crawled to open the window and the moment it was open, Daniel somersaulted himself through inside. 

"Oh my gosh! Daniel? W-what are you doing? What happened??" Minyoung gasped in shock when Daniel started to make himslef comfy on her bed, his back rested on the wall. Daniel did'nt reply, instead, he looked at Mminyoung with his eyes half closed, and slumped himself on the bed. 

Minyoung stood still, taking in all the information and stared blankly at the sleeping Daniel infront of her. She shuffled her way towards Daniel and slowly nudged him but to no avail. Daniel instead mumbled something under his breath and coved himself with the bedsheets. Minyoung sighed as she took a seat at the other end of the bed and cocked her head to the side to study Daniel's features under the moonlight that was penetrating through her bedroom window.

"Daniel ah. Wake up. I-I want to sleep too you know. Why are you sleeping on my bed?" Minyoung asked to no one. She pouted to herself as she started to exit her room to get herself some water. At the last moment, Daniel grabbed Minyoung's wrist and pulled her towards him and soon Minyoung was in Daniel's arms.

Minyoung let out a small squeak and tried to break out from Daniel's strong arms that enveloped her body but aparently, Daniel was still wayyy stronger than her even when he's 'asleep'. Minyoung's face was inches away from his and Minyoung could clearly hear his cute mumbles and she grinned at the thought of it. 

Minyoung started feeling stuffy and their position was definitely awkward. Feeling bored, Minyoung stared staring at Daniel's features. His closed lids, his beautiful lashes, his perfectly shaped nose, his luscious lips and his manly jaw. Minyoung could'nt help but stare at him for a while more. She never knew Daniel actually looked this good upclose. 

"Enjoying the view?" Daniel asked and Minyoung squeaked at the slightest bit. She was not ready for that and what? Daniel knew she had been staring at him since a while ago? Damn. Now Minyoung look like a red tomato, blushing so evidently. "N-no. Who said I was staring at you you freak! Urgh!" Minyoung struggled out from Daniel's arms but that only made Daniel's arms envelope tighter around her. 

"Lets stay like this for a while kay? I'm feeling a bit cold." Daniel murmured to Minyoung's ear, sending tickles down her spine. Mminyoung faced him, a confused expression written all over it. "Cold? Daniel, are you sick? You're all wet." Minyoung just realised that Daniel was shivering. 

"I'll take a hot towel for you. Stay here." Minyoung said and started to leave but Daniel did'nt let her. "Did'nt you hear me? I said just stay here with me. I need some body heat, hmm?" Daniel opened his eyes and stared down only to be welcomed by Minyoung's concerned expression. Their breathing was increasing every second, and their heart starts to beat faster with every second. 

In a swift movement, Daniel hovered on top of Minyoung and kissed her with a slow and inert pace. Minyoung's eyes got wider with the sudden action but nevertheless, she did'nt push Daniel away either. Her arms started to wrap around Daniel's neck and she let it stay there for a while, savouring the kiss. She pulled him closer to make it easier for him.

Daniel Minyoung's lips, asking for dominance and Minyoung parted her lips just slightly, giving easy access to . Minyoung accidentally let out a moan and she could feel Daniel grinning on her lips. She punched his chest lazily and pouted. "You meanie." 

Daniel broke the kiss just in time to let her breathe. Minyoung's eyes was still dazed from the intense kissing and Daniel chuckled at the sight of her cute face. Daniel's arms was embracing her shoulders, still, and he just stayed in that position, staring at the girl that caught his heart eversince he met her. She looked more beautiful tonight, and Daniel just could'nt stop staring at her shamelessly.

"What are you staring at, you ert?" Minyoung asked as she started wrapping her arms around his neck again. They both stared at each other, both thinking of one another. Minyoung started feeling awkward, looking at their position and their faces just inches away from each other. 

Minyoung darted her eyes away from Daniel's gaze and she started clearing , in hopes of clearing the awkward tension around them. Daniel chuckled and Minyoung looked back to him again. "Why are you giggling? You know, you have been doing that quite often lately. And its getting really annoying. Tell me!" 

Daniel brushed her bangs away from her face as he inched closer to her, their noses touching. He stared at her brown orbs and closed his eyes for a second before opening them again. "You look beautiful, you know that?" Daniel said and Minyoung just stared at him, surprised. Her cheeks started to form red circles around it, and Daniel knew she was blushing so hard, looking at how she tried so hard to avoid his eyes. 

"O-of course I know that. I get that alot, okay?" Minyoung scoffed and fanned herself dramatically. Daniel lied on his back and both stared at the ceiling. "You know, I've long dreamt of this to happen. You, me, both of us, in your room, at 3am in the morning, after our 'kissing session', then us, staring at the ceiling, together." Daniel ended his sentence and turned to face Minyoung.

He could see her lips forming up a sweet smile that he grew to love, and her cheekbones giving that sweet touch to her blushed cheeks. Minyoung turned to her side, smiled like she meant it, and they tangled their fingers together. "Finally." Daniel muttered. 

"Huh?" Minyoung asked, confused. "Nah, just, thank you, for this." Daniel smiled. "So, can I be your boyfriend? I mean, I've been wanting, and nuh-uh don't shake your head missy. You knew I liked you since forever so shush." Daniel said and Minyoung started laughing. Daniel could feel heat rush up to his cheeks and he turned away, embarrassed. 

"Really? I never knew. It's my first time hearing it. You liking me. So, when did it start?" Minyoung asked, covering , still laughing. "What do you mean when did it start?" Daniel asked, lost. "Don't act all dumb Daniel. When did you start, you know, liking me?" Minyoung asked, abit embarrassed.

"Oh. Thats, a secret. I'm not gonna tell you unless you give me your answer. So? Yes? No?" Daniel asked, his voice a hint of curiosity. Minyoung tapped her chin slowly, taking her own sweet time purposely making Daniel wait. She wanted so much to say yes but, theres something that has been bugging her for a while now. 

"I'm sorry Daniel, but I'll have to say no." Minyoung answered back meekly, feeling guilty all over. Daniel, in the other hand, was partly shocked to hear that answer. "I like you too Daniel, really. But, I'm not good enough for you. You're normal, good looking, there are millions of girls out there that would die to date you. Just, urgh, this is making me crazy. I can't Dan. I'm sorry." 

Daniel knew what she meant, and he was angry that Minyoung was thinking so low of herself. How dare she say that? Who said she was'nt good enough for him? What? Only because she's paralysed? Even that, was'nt confirmed. See, when the car hit Minyoung, the impact, thankfully was'nt that strong. Because of that, there are chances for Minyoung to recover from the blow. So for now, we can't throughly say Minyoung is wheelchair bound for life. That sparked a little hope in Minyoung.

"I won't accept that answer Minyoung. I know what you mean. Is this because of your leg? Minyoung, look at me." Daniel grabbed Minyoung by the shoulders and she was already sobbing. He embraced her petite body and caressed her hair in a calming manner. "There, there. Shhh, don't cry. I hate it when you cry." Daniel hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head. 

"I'm sorry Daniel. I really am!" Minyoung sobbed harder on his chest and Daniel continued to comfort her. "Come look at me, here." Daniel said as he looked at Minyoung's puffy red eyes and he kissed those tears away. "Listen Minyoung, I love you for who you are, not because of how you look or how you're lacking in any way. I don't want you to ever think that you're lacking. Just be yourself. That's enough for me, really. Hmm?" Daniel looked at her and wiped her new tears away. 

"Come, let's sleep. I think I'm getting sick soon so you know what to do early in the morning?" Daniel gave a cheeky smile. Minyoung playfully rolled her eyes. "Yes, master."