Busted

Her flaws

"Let's meet." Kangjun said on the phone as he turned to get ready. It has only been 2 days since he had broken up with Hani and he's now gone to meet her. He felt guilty. Too guilty. 

"Oppa, can we meet? I need to say something, important." Minyoung called a minute later and was hoping for an answer she would want to hear. 

"Uhh, yeah sure but can it be at night? I need to meet someone right now." 

"Oh, yeah sure." Minyoung hung up and the first person that cropped up in her head was 'Hani'. *It has always been her isnt it? But Kangjun said so himself that he broke up with Hani and that he wants to do his job as a boyfriend. He's not going back to his words, is he?* Minyoung thought to herself.

-----

"Ya! Hani! Here!" Kangjun waved his hands up in the air as Hani was looking for him. Minyoung sensed something fishy and decided to just stalk Kangjun. She could feel her trust in him decreasing more and more. It's getting worse. Minyoung hid behind a pillar and listened to their conversation. 

Kangjun hugged Hani tight and close to him, as if he would'nt want to miss this chance. He's got to make use of the time he had with Hani because its now or never. At least for him. 

"Omg! I missed you! It's weird how we miss each other when we've not just seen each other for only two days. Hey, you've got to get used to the fact that I'm not going to be with you any longer ok? Have you apologised to your girlfriend yet?" Hani asked.

"Uhh, about that, she doent know about us... I've been keeping this a secret. I'm afraid the moment I tell her about this she's going to blow up." Kangjun paused. Hani giggled. Oh they're definitely going to miss each other's company in the future with the times they've spent with each other. Well, it wasnt that long but to them it felt like they knew each other for years. 

"Hey, I'm really going to miss you..." Kangjun pouted. 

"Hehe, me too baby but you and your girlfriend have been with each other for years. Your relationship with her is more important than mine, Kangjun. Forget about me ok?" Hani leaned in for a peck but Kangjun held her closer to him, pulling her at the last minute. And they shared an everlasting kiss. 

Minyoung's eyes started to tear up as she watched the scene infront of her. Not that she's not used to it. But this time she felt like she had just been stabbed at the heart a million times. Why is he doing this? Why? Minyoung wiped her tears as she held on. She's got to be strong. A guy like him does'nt even deserve her tears. 

Minyoung played with her fingers as her eyes was still fixed at them. Oh how she felt like just taking a hammer and swing it towards their heads without getting caught. 

Kangjun and Hani broke their kiss and hugged for the last time. And that was when Minyoung went back home. 

-----

"Minyoung-ah! Open the door! Why didnt you pick up my calls?? Jagiiii open up pleaseee!" Kangjun knocked on her door. "Come in." Minyoung ordered as she continued reading her book. *Dont say or do anything Minyoung. Stay calm and act as if nothing happned.* she reminded herself. 

"Ya! Why didnt you pick up my calls? I was really worried something might've happened to you!" 

*I'm sure you'd be happier that way, two-faced.* 

"I called mummy in the end and she said you have been locking yourself up since yesterday night. Did something happen? Tell me." Kangjun's voice softened as he studied Minyoung's features. "Hey, answer me pleaseee I'm not talking to the wall hereeee." Kangjun budged Minyoung but she didnt move an inch. She looked at Kangjun and grinned. 

"Oh, sorry. I was too into this book I didnt hear what you were saying. What's up?" Minyoung stared at Kangjun. 

Kangjun patted Minyoung's hair and complemented at how cute she was being. That's what he has always been good at. Sweettalking. 

"Hahaha awhhh you and your books as usual! I asked you what was wrong. Have you eaten yet? Why didnt you answer my calls jagiyaaa?" Kangjun smirked. "Lets go to the cafe! We've got to catch up with each other we've not seen for weeks alreadyyy! Come. Get ready I'll be waiting outside!" Kangjun dragged Minyoung and pushed her to the toilet. 

-----

"Ahhh~ the smell of coffee never disappoints me." Kangjun took a deep breath as he sat. "What would you like? I'll order it for you." Kangjun turned to face Minyoung while she continued reading without any reply. 

"It's ok I dont feel like drinking anything. Go on I'll wait for you here." Minyoung mumbled as she continued reading. To be exact she didnt want to look at Kangjun's face. It only makes her eye sore. 

Kangjun nodded as he turned to go. Minyoung watched him as he went to the counter. Just then she remembered the conversation she had with Daniel. No matter what happens, this Daniel guy just seem to be there when Minyoung needed someone to talk to. 

 

FLASHBACK

"You're here again. Something happened again I guess then. Spill." Daniel sat beside Minyoung who was admiring the stars blinking beautifully. 

There was no reply from Minyoung and Daniel pushed Minyoung softly. "Hey, I'm not talking by myself you know." Daniel grinned. 

"Oh. Hahaha its you again, Daniel. Its...nothing much actually. The same thing. They're cheating behind my back and acting as if nothing had happened. I'm tired of this bull. Just when is this going to end? I'd rather he breaks up with me and gets together with that stupid Hani than them meeting each other behind my back like this I feel like a pathetic loser. Gosh." Minyoung covered her face as she took a moment to release her stress. 

Daniel tapped her back and a few seconds later, Minyoung teared up like a five year old. She was being too patient. At least thats what she felt. 

Daniel and Minyoung stayed at their positions for a few minutes when Minyoung's sobbing started to slow down to a stop. 

"Was that enough or do you want to cry longer? I'll stay here till you're done and I'll send you back. It's already late." Daniel asked. 

Minyoung stared at Daniel and gave a half-hearted smile. Why is this guy just so nice? 

"It's ok. I guess thats enough for today. Sorry for damping your shirt. I'm so gross urgh. Thank you, Daniel. For being there for me when I need someone." Minyoung stood up, gave Daniel one last look with her hair and face all soggy with the massive crying and went off. 

*I dont want to be someone, Minyoung. I want to be someone you count on for the rest of your life. I can even do much more than this..* Daniel thought to himself as he went to check on Minyoung to see if she safely reaches her home. Oh how he wanted to craddle her to sleep and listen to her mumbling all night. How he wanted to comfort her and tell her that everything's going to be ok. If only. 

END OF FLASHBACK 

 

"Hey, Minyoung-ah. Hellooo.." Kangjun waved his hands infront of Minyoung. Oh, she was daydreaming. 

"Uhh, yeah. What?" Minyoung answered dully. 

"I need to tell you something really important. Could you listen up?" Kangjun started slowly. Minyoung could actually see him trembling before he even started. *Just what is he going to say?* Minyoung thought to herself. 

"I..I...I have been cheating on you actually." Kangjun stopped to look at Minyoung. Dis she faint? Is she going to kill him now? or...what?? 

"Really? Oh.." Minyoung replied calmly. As if she wasnt aware of this. She wasnt even least shocked or mad. She felt...normal. 

Kangjun's face turned pale. Did he hear her right? Oh? Really? Is that all she have to say? Excuse me her beloved boyfriend here is cheating on her or probably known as two-timing her and all she could say is oh and really? Wow, amazing. 

"Huh? That's all?" Kangjun asked, his eyes bulging out. 

"Yeah. What else did you expect? Me to slap you on the face hard or beat you up or kill you? Were you expecting those kind of reactions? It's good enough that my answer was just that and not otherwise. I've tolerated enough of your nonsense behaviour Kangjun. Why are you doing this to me? Am I not enough or what? If there's something that you're not happy about with me, speak. Dont go around flirting and cheating on me. Whatmore you cheated with my group member! Kangjun, I am really disappointed with you. Very." And Minyoung walked off, leaving Kangjun with his mouth agape. 

"She knew everything? Kangjun, YOU. ARE. DEAD. BIG TIME." he mumbled to himself as he received glares from everyone in the the cafe and he strodded off angrily.

"Lee Minyoung, open up! I know you're in there we NEED to talk, NOW!" Kangjun banged on her bedroom door with all his might. He felt like dying. 

----- 

Minyoung reached the practice room and danced to the rythm of the song. Whenever she's stressed out about something, the only places she would go is the practice room, the garden at the top level, or just some place where she felt peace and calm. 

Daniel was walking pass when he heard someone playing loud music and he was eager to find out who it was. Daniel also often drop by Yedang ent. as he's living alone without his parents who died few years back and he goes there to practice or just to relax.

Daniel had thought that today was a sunday and that everyone was having their weekend holidays. Just who could it be? 

"Minyoung? What are you doing here? It's a sunday." Daniel opened the door. Minyoung stopped and turned. "Oh, its just you. Thought it was someone else.. Come." Minyoung smiled. 

"So...you have not answered my question yet." Daniel said.

"Oh.. that. He...told me." 

"What?" 

"That he's cheating on me." 

"When?" 

"Earlier." 

"Oh.." 

Then there was a moment of silence. "What did you say?" Daniel asked. 

"I..said everything that I have been keeping inside me and walked off." Minyoung bit her lip. 

"Hahahaha wow. How did you feel after that? Good?" Daniel asked while he giggled. *God, Minyoung you're so cute.* 

"VERY. Hahaha. Hey, wanna eat? I'm kinda hungry after all the dancing. Hehe." Minyoung made a cute face. 

"Lets go." Daniel stood up and held her hands and led her out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED!!! YEAYYYY FINALLY!!! HAHAAHHAA HOPE ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! 

XOXO, 

SUNG EUNJAE