Chapter 7

We are one...

"Well if you were going to lie you'd come up with something more believable right?" Haru gave a grin.

Yuri felt comforted by his words, a certain warmth came over her. It was ridiculous for anyone to buy her story but she had a friend who was willing to trust her and believe her. 

"Plus if you're trying so hard to convince me, it's not like a choice to not belive you." Haru patted her on the back.

Haru picked up his hat and walked off the table.

"Well I'm going to try convince her now. If I let you go apologize with this girl you'll just be making things worse for yourself." 

"Ah yeah, thanks." Yuri still sounded worried.

"Well there is no gurantee that she will believe me even if I told her your story, so I'll tell her she's a relative that ran away from home and came to you for help. I guess that's better than the truth right?" Haru was making a very good point, no one (else) would believe Yuri's story.

"Yes, thanks." Yuri bowed formally to Haru.

Haru grabbed Yuri by the shoulder, suggesting her thanks was unneccessary.

"Well Yoona here is pretty hot, so look after her while I go talk to Naho eh?" Haru gave a mischevious grin.

"Wh-what are you talking about! We're not going to do anything! We both want each other to die!" Yuri kept her rage within the whisper. 

"Haha you have a point there. Oh well I'm off to see Naho now. I'll e-mail you if anything goes wrong." Haru waved his hand while he walked out of the cafe. 

"Why would you do that! Tell me only if it goes well!" Yuri glared at Haru knowing full well he was joking.

"So.. what were you two whispering about?" Yoona caught on to the cheeky faces when they had their little conversation.

"It's.. uh nothing." Yuri thought back about Haru saying they should do it.

"Forget it, ninety percent of what guys talk about are crude. And seeing you behave like one I'd say you are no exception." Yoona looked away loftily.

"That's being ist! That's totally not what happened." Yuri lied.

"But still I'm jealous. You have people like that to call your close friends." a smile formed on Yoona's face.

"Eh? When did I ever say we were close friends?" Yuri gav Yoona a weird look.

Yoona turned her head toward Yuri, eyes wide with curiousity.

"You're not?"

"I wouldn't call us close. We just happen to live near each other and gof around together a lot and by the time I realized it we were in college and still acting pretty much the same. If I were to put it he would be a friend that was stuck to me by fate not by choice." Yuri rustled her hair, smiling.

"Oh well I had a feeling you two had a safe and warm relationship. Is this what you call trust?" Yoona posed a sudden question.

"Huh? What are you talking about? You're creeping me out!" Yuri was taken aback by Yoona perception.

"I can't help not feeling it when everything just comes through right?" Yoona let out a sigh.

"What exactly are you talking about!" Yuri was really shocked by now.

"Eh? You haven't noticed it yet?" Yoona looked at Yuri in the eyes.

Staring eye to eye the couple was somehow connected, Yuri felt the words that Yoona was about to say even before she was going to say them.

"It looks like... we share emotions too." 

------

A big revelation this chapter! Hehe. Looks like Yuri and Yoona has another 'problem' up their sleeves. :)