Chapter 5

We are one...

"I've got to convince her for sure." Yuri clenched her fist nervously.

"Some god-like person have brought us back from the dead yesterday right?" Yuri started.

"Yep I think so too." Yoona agreeing calmly.

"However you wanted to kill yourself while I was just an innocent bystander who got involved, right?" Yuri placed her elbow on the table and shifted her head forward hoping to gain certain dominance.

"Yes..." Yoona plainly agreed again.

"Then God decided to give us a seven day extension and in addition he wanted us to decide which one of us would be able to continue living."

"Yea." Yoona shortly replied.

"Don't you find it a little strange?" Yuri began her attack.

"I didn't die because I wanted to right? So if given the choice I would like to continue living. Any normal person would think that way right?" Yuri continued.

"Yea, you're right." Yoona replied almost lifelessly, having realized where this was going.

You, on the other hand, died because you wanted to, and killed me in the process. But then you disregard that person and say you want to live after all. Don't you think that's a little too selfish?" Yuri pushed Yoona into the corner.

"... Yes I do." Yoona's eyes sunk deeper.

"But then as another human being I think you should..." Yuri spoke again.

"But I changed my mind! I know it isn't logical but I don't want to die anymore." Yoona suddenly burst. 

"What the hell is wrong with this girl?!" Yuri raged within herself.

"I don't care how mad you are, but I'm not going to change my mind." Yoona flicked her hair, showing her disinterest.

"Keep it together, if i lose it now I'll just lose the negotiations." Yuri tried to calm herself down.

'la la la la la bum pa lum pa pum...' an incoming call came for Yuri.

"Hello Naho?"

"Yuri? I've been waiting in front of Twinkle station and I was about to leave, I thought you said we were meeting?" Naho said over the phone.

"S-sorry I'm down with a.. cold.. I'm coming down now." Yuri catching onto the situation immediately.

"Oh you want me to come over to take a look at you?" 

"*Cough* No! I don't want you to catch the cold, I'm going to be fine after some rest." Yuri panicked for a bit.

"You sure? Take care then." 

"Yea thanks I'll call you once I'm feeling better, and we'll do something then." 

"Phew that was close." Yuri sighed.

"That was your girlfriend?" Yoona asked.

"Yea I totally forgot we were supposed to meet." 

"Is that all right? Lying to your girlfriend?"

"What the heck am I supposed to do, I can't possibly meet her in our current state." Yuri brushed her hair.

"That's not what I meant.. I mean it could be okay to lie if you were going to die in 6 days." Yoona retorted.

"What the heck whose fault is it that I'm dying!!" Yuri raged inside.

6 more days from now...

----------

Well guess what, looks like things are just going to get worse for these two. See you guys again next time where this two learn more about each other and find out maybe their good points? :)