Chapter 1

We are one...

 

Yuri woke up groggily to a white blank space, as if floating in space but nothing was there. She groaned as she felt her head ache.
 
"Hey what is this place!" A demanding voice filled the blank space.
 
Yuri looked to find the very same girl who had fell on her not too long ago. 
 
"Woah aren't you the one who fell from the roof just seconds ago? I have no idea what's going on either." Yuri was as perplexed as the girl was. 
 
"You two have just died" the voice echoed through the room as though on stereos. 
 
The duo panicked and demanded answers shouting in random directions. 
 
"You two are in a place between life and death, well actually your souls are being called to the afterlife."
 
"No, no way I'm still so young!" Yuri protested. 
 
"I can't die yet!" The girl protested along with Yuri.
 
"Oh well, I shall allow one of you two to continue living " 
 
"Only one?" Yuri was getting nervous. 
 
"That can't be.." The girl silently said.
 
"You guys have 7 days to decide who it shall be the one who dies, until then both of you will share everything. Oh and remember not to leave each other's side.." 
 
"Hey! Just who the heck are you!" Yuri questioned. 
 
A light blinded the duo and before the knew it they were both in the neighboring park. 
 
"Just what happened? Was that god?" Yuri spoke to the girl.
 
"Erm I'm not sure what happened but we're both still alive. Now if you'll allow me to take my leave, I have lots to do."
As the distance grew, Yuri just walked the girl walk away before...
 
"Eeekkk!" The girl clenched at her heart and fell to the ground.
 
Yuri was no better. She found it hard to breath and there was a terrible pain away her consciousness. She crawled closer to the girl and the pain that was munching at her life 
surprisingly went away. 
 
"Remember not to leave each other's side.." The words resounded in Yuri's head. 
 
"Eh? I feel better now." The girl eased up and stood back up.
 
"Just as I thought." Yuri spoke out loud. 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"He told us that we were going to share everything, that probably also means that we are currently sharing a life source between the both of us. We can't leave each other's side." Yuri explained. 
 
"Huh? You're telling me that I should believe that one of us is going to die in 7 days?" She was astounded. 
 
"Well it looks that way.." Yuri replied solemnly. 
 
The girl gave a dark look and looked away in the distance. 
 
"Wh..what was that look for?" 
 
"Nothing..." She tussled her hair behind her ear.
 
"I'm sure she just thought that I should be the one to die.." Yuri got slightly nervous. 
 
"Hey what's your name?" The girl asked out of the blue. 
 
"Me? I'm Kwon Yuri." Surprised at the sudden question. 
 
"My name is Im Yoona, guess we're going to be together for a while..." Yoona replied.
 
The duo gave each other a nervous look. And the days ahead of them which was thought to be all about getting the other to give up their life took an interesting turn...