Onew and Minho?

2nd Chance (Seqeul to Oneshot: An End in the Beginning)

I'm supposed to be having a family gathering right now but my cousins are busy in their own world. I don't do that in their houses... I feel ignored... They did this on my b'day too! And it was not a prank. At the very least I still have my readers right? And then again you all hardly ever comment... *sniff. Okay enough of my rant... Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun's POV
"Hi! I'm Jinki! Lee Jinki. You can call me Onew. So, how'd you end up here?" A guy with a Dubu shaped face asked.
"Hey. Name's Kim Jonghyun. Well, my boyfriend's mom kinda like got someone to kill me. So, what about you?"
"Freaky mom much? Well, I choked on a chicken bone."
"A chicken bone?"
"Well..."

Onew's Flashback
Finally! Lunch break! I was starving to death! I didn't eat my daily morning chicken this morning cause I was running late for school. I sat down on some random bench and started swallowing my chicken. Mmm... *cough* I started to choke on some chicken bone as I was stuffing too much chicken in my mouth. "Oh no! Chicken-lover's choking!" I heard someone said. "I guess the chicken has finally took revenge on him." "I'm glad he won't be stealing anymore of my chicken."
End flashback
.

Jonghyun's POV
Okay... So he choked to death on a chicken bone... "So, what's the alien's name and how'd he get here?"
"Oh. You mean Choi Minho? It took me like a few weeks for him to talk to me. And even now he hardly even talks to me. Oh and back to the point, he's crazy ex-girlfriend killed him for breaking up with her."
"That crazy ! She killed my future of being a basketball star!" Wow. The alien talks!
"Oh hey! I guess I should show you around. This is like a study room where you can like you know, study or plan out stuff. You can like see what's going on down there from here. And this door can bring you to where the people usually known as angels are. You can go there whenever you want. We usually go there to talk with the people there and play. Oh and there are work like cleaning needed to be done there. The place doesn't clean itself. Apparently, I was told that determination and passion brings you back to life faster... Well, I've been here for nearly a year now and I wish I could go back. Minho came around the same time as me." Onew then opened the door and we were greeted by someone with an angelic and kind smile.
"Oh hi Onew and Minho. Oh! You must be new! My name's Leeteuk. Nice to meet you. And oh. Minho, Changmin's at the basketball court." The guy with the angel smile said.
Leeteuk showed me around while Minho played basketball with Changmin and Onew was chatting with some dude. He's a pretty nice guy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Impt!
Okay... So as to avoid confusion let me make it clear. The people (angles) can go to this life machine to get a new life. Most will go there but some choose to take a break. In leeteuk's case, he had died early but he wanted to wait for his soulmate. He was afraid that if he took the lifemachine, his soulmate might appear the next day or something. As for the jobs like cleaning, the angels don't clean much so the 2nd chancers (people like Jonghyun) help do such jobs to earn a better future. As for the study room thing where you can see what happens on earth is basically so that Jonghyun and other 2nd chancers can see how their loved ones are doing. Yeah...

I think my fic is getting really weird. I don't really like believe in all this supernatural things in  the first place. I hope you guys won't like hate it or anything. But whether you do or not, please do comment. Thanks for reading my lame fic though. Please comment! You know you want to...