Memories

2nd Chance (Seqeul to Oneshot: An End in the Beginning)

Pink letters are Key's POV, italics and highlight are flashbacks and black is me. Enjoy! Btw, its unbetaed since I dont have much time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at our dorm, I remembered when we met...
I transferred schools from the one in America to Seoul High School because of my parent's job. I hated to leave my friends from America behind but was excited to be living in a dorm in Seoul High. I was excited about making new friends and my dorm mate. When we met, we fought a lot. You made a huge fuss about sharing a dorm with me since you always had one to yourself. At first, I thought you didn't want me there because then you won't be able to bring in any girls but I was wrong. You acted like a spoilt brat but actually, that was to hide your real self from me. Eventually, we had a love-hate relationship. One day, I found out your secret. That you're parents abandoned you and left you in Seoul High. You had to work in order to survive. I felt sorry for fighting with you and started to care more about you. I made us breakfast every morning and prepared you a snack after you finish work. I tried to give you money but you were always unwilling to take it. I kept the room clean and nagged at you, wanting to help you, doing my best for you. You told me that you were happy to have a friend like me, and from then, we became best friends.

I took out the box from under my bed. The one with notes we wrote and other things that held memories of us. You used to laugh at my
sentimental side and at this box. The first thing I took out was the already long withered rose you gave me a year ago...
"Hey Key!" Jonghyun said after work on a Friday. "Come with me!" You said. I followed and you brought me to the playground nearby.
Out of nowhere, you took out a beautiful pink rose and told me,"Kim Kibum, you have always been by my side, helping me through
each day and brightening it. You are always there, as if you are my wife. Being with you feels like I'm in the bliss of our marriage.  You
are like the sun in my sky and the key to my heart. I love you. Can I be the stars in your sky and be your boyfriend?" Hearing this, I was
shocked but I was happy. I felt like how you did, in love. I immediately agreed and ask you why all of a sudden you are confessing to
me. You told me " Actually, I have another reason why I did not want to live with you. I fell for you at first sight and I felt that it would go away if I don't think about you. I had wanted to confess to you but I was afraid you hated me since you did not want to live with me. But
then, I realized that I could not deny my feelings and started saving. I just saved enough money finally today and have made plans for our first date. I love you, Key. I won't ever hurt you."

You promised you'll never hurt me, jjong you stupid dino. Why make promises you can't keep? Next I took out the picture we took on
our first date.
You had brought me to an itailian restaurant
and bought me my favourite spaghetti bolognese (I don't know if that's true but I know I like it!) You made sure I was full, spending your hard earn money on me without complaint, even remembering to tip them. You were such a gentleman, helping me pull an push the chair. I was emarrassed then, both because I never went out before and also because I was embarrassed about being openly gay. Korea was not like America were the gay were accepted. I felt uneasy as I could sense people critising us about being homoual. You kept asking if I was comfortable and comforted me. I was new to this and even asked you not to tell others about our relationship. Your face and eyes told me you were disappointed, but you still respected my choice. You cared so much for me.
I now wished I had told my friends earlier. I wished we had been more open. It was because I wasn't able to see your love early enough,that we lost some time of being together. I regret not loving you more in the beginning, although I slowly opened up. My friends told me about their heartbreaks, and they cried alot. That's why I never dated. I didn't want to feel pain. However, I do not regret being with you. I am thankful for the times we had, the love you gave me. I love you, my foolish dino boy. I wish I could turn back time and stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's about it for tonight. I can't think properly. I'm sorry that it and is kinda weird. It doesn't seem to flow either. Maybe it's because I dont know what's it like being in love. What other memories of jongkey should I write about? Please give me some ideas. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment! ILU<333