Jonghyun After Death?

2nd Chance (Seqeul to Oneshot: An End in the Beginning)

 I thought you guys must be tired of the angsty Key so here's a break with Jonghyun! Green is Jonghyun, purple is the reaper, italics and highlight is flashback. Highlight is POV and thoughts. Black is me. Grey is... uhm for others? Basically this entire thing is the past. It starts slightly before his accident than ends after his death. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... Teddy bear, check. Roses, check. Strawberry cake, not yet checked. I ran across the street from my car, to the cake shop. "I'll like that cake, please." I told the lady at the counter. It was a pretty heart-shaped cake and I was sure Key would love it. In case you were wondering, it was Key and me's one year dating anniversary. I had asked for a day-off and left the house, pretending to go to work. Actually, I had prepared a special surprise date for Key. After passing him these gifts, we would revisit our old dating places, the playground, the restruant, the amusement park and others. Then, I would bring him to the big ferris wheel and present him with the promise rings I had ordered. Oh... Wait! I  nearly forgot to go get those rings from the shop! I quickly ran across the street while trying to balance the cake, roses and teddy bear, not really looking at the road. If you're wondering why I was holding so many things, well, I was just to excited and forgot to leave the roses and teddy bear in the car. I heard a bit of the screeching of tires but the teddy bear was falling out of my hands. Ignoring the screeches, I tried to grab the bear, resulting to the cake and roses falling. . I thought. I had managed to grab the bear but the rest dropped about a meter away. Then, I saw car wheels crushing them and I thought "My presents! I gotta get new ones now!", not registering that the car was still moving towards me. I felt pushed and I fell, holding the bear in a death grip. I felt pain all over my body. What just happened? I saw the car drive away and I looked at the bear in my hands. It's bloody. Now I've gotta rebuy everything and maybe go back later than planned and it will affect my plans! There were a lot of shrieks and screams, blasting my eardrums. Boy can girls scream. They are so noisy. "Someone! call the ambulance!" I heard a woman shriek. Why call an ambulance? I thought to myself. Is someone injured or dying? Then, it finally registered in my mind that the screams were for ME! And that the one that is injured, dying and needs an ambulance was also ME! Time seemed to pause and my mind went numb with realisation of my situation and the unbearable pain in my body. . How am I going to give my presents to Key? And the promise rings have yet to be taken, and I've already paid for them! Key would be worried and my plans would be ruined! I tried to get up but I couldn't feel my body. I heard sirens and saw the police pull apart the crowd of people that had settled around me. Ouch. My head hurt. When the policeman asked my how I was feeling, I wanted to scream that obviously I'm not okay and was dying, but I resisted. I had a favour to ask. I told him to pass the roses, cake and the bloody bear to Key. I told him he was number 1 on speed dial. Then, my mind went blank, the last thing I heard was screams and the policeman asking where my phone was. Obviously in my pocket, I thought then, BLANK.

When I woke up, I couldn't feel any more pain. It was black all around me. Then, I saw this black hooded THING. I had no idea how I could see it even though I was all black. Then, it or he spoke. You must be wondering who I am. Well, duh! I am the death reaper or some would call me the angel of death. Anyway, you can call me Reaper Joon or Rip Joon is fine too. (Sorry. I had to find a reaper plus, rip joon is so... Yeah ok. On with the story...) Rip Joon? I thought... And I didn't know that death deserved an angel... Wait! Death? I'm dead? No! I can't just die like that! Please Rip Joon! I can't just leave like that! Key would be devastated! Sorry, boy. You should have been more careful while crossing the road. You ain't dead yet. Just dying. When you cross over, then your heart will stop beating. So I'm not dead yet? I can still live, right? Reaper boy then open? up a hole on the ground, showing me in the operating room and Key crying outside. See? I was right. Key would be devastated. I can't just leave him and bring him pain. Please? Rip Joon? Let me live! It ain't your time to die, boy. The fate everyone shoud have is to live a long and happy life with their other halves. Unfortunately, someone wanted to tamper with your fate. If you choose to live, you have to stay in your body in a coma while your body is in pain and healing. You have to pay for a ton of hospital bills. Your lover may suffer more pain in the end, worrying when you'll awake and if you're in pain. It's better for the both of you. Futhermore, you were MURDERED. If you live, your murderer will come at you again. What? Murdered? Who wants me dead? I don't believe you! Reaper boy than open another hole? or scene where it showed Key's mother and a guy.

Inside the room:

Key's mom: I want that Jonghyun boy dead by tomorrow!

Guy: But tomorrow is their one year dating anniversary!

Key's mom: Precisely! It has been going on for a year already! You either kill him tonight or you kill him tomorrow! But he's most probably in his dorm with my son so you can only act tomorrow. Kill him, Kangin,(Sorry, I had to use someone...) or I'll get someone else to kill them and you too. You are my best worker, Kangin, Don't let me down.

Guy/Kangin: I won't, Madam. I'll take my leave now.

I was shocked. No matter how much Key's mom hated me, I couldn't believe she would take my life. I guess I was looking down on what she would do. See now? You have three choices now. To one, live again to get killed again. Two, to die. Or three, to have a second chance at life and love. Second chance at life and love? What's that? Exactly what it says. You will cross to a different side?, between life and death. There, for as long as your body needs to be rebuilt, you will do whatever you want. Most people would plan what to do and study to pass time. There are also jobs like cleaning needed to be done. Depending on how well you behave and your previous life, you will live again with a different fortune. There have been many of such cases. Since you will have all your memories, you need to plan what to tell others. You need to get the things you need ready. You will be unable to tell others about past you or your time here. If you speak of it, the words turn into gibberish to other people's ears. Only your soulmate is allowed to know as only he or she would be able to stand the shock and to understand. Right now, there are two others. You can choose to join them in this quest or tho die.  I choose the third choice. I want a second chance to live and love again. Thought you would say that. No wronged soul had chose to just die before. Now come with me.  Rip Joon then open another door? and let me in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now. How is it? I guess it's still a little angsty. I hope you don't get messed up by the colours. I'll be going out this evening and the whole of tomorrow so I'll be unable to update. Thank you for reading and I hopre you'll comment. I need ideas on other memories of Jongkey. It's unbeta-ed btw. I hope you like this update!