Omma Did WHAT?!?!

2nd Chance (Seqeul to Oneshot: An End in the Beginning)

I wanted to lock myself in a black room where I see or hear anything that would remind me of Jonghyun. And then again, I wanted to stay where there are memories of Jonghyun. Staring at the box of our memories, I realised that I was crying. It hurts. It hurts alot. I miss my Jonghyun so much. I wanted to be with him but I was held down by responsibility. Jonghyun must be so lonely too. Only Mir, Dongwoon, the principle, a few other close friends and I went to his funeral. I still have my friends but Jonghyun is all alone. It pained me even more that Jonghyun must be lonely wherever he was. I heard my phone vibrate and looked at the caller ID "Omma". Omma must be worried about me. I guess she wants me home but I didn't want to leave the dorm yet. Knock knock. I reached for the door to see Kangin. "Hi Kibum. May I come in?" I wasnt surprised to see the said man as I knew that omma would get him to bring me home.

"Sure." I answered as Kangin went in to sit on the floor beside where I was sitting. He looked down at my box of memories and sighed.

"I feel that you have the right to know but yet I don't think you should. Tell me, Kibum. Would you rather know the truth that would destroy your relationship with your mom or would you rather live in deception?" Kangin asked rather hesitantly while looking down on the floor.

"You know I want the truth, Kangin-ah." Kangin made me curious as to what could destroy my relationship with omma.

"The thing is, Kibum, your mom have never approved of Jonghyun

Kangin Flashback (14th September, Saturday)

Key's Omma: Do you know why Key hasn't been back much these year? He is always so busy. I want you to find out why he does not come home during the weekends much.

Kangin: Yes, Ma'am.

(Next Day)

Kangin: Your son is dating, ma'am. That's why he isn't home much.

Key's Omma: Dating? Who's the girl? Is she from a wealthy family?

Kangin: It's a he, ma'am. And he is an abandoned child.

Key's omma: What? My only child is dating a GUY? An abandoned one at it? The boy must have seduced him!

Kangin: They are dorm-mates and he works at the coffee shop across here.

Key's Omma: I want him fired by tomorrow.

Kangin: But ma'am...

Key's omma: No buts!

Kangin: Can't you wait till after Key's birthday? Furthermore, you know how it feels to be abandoned... You shouldn't hurt the boy.

Key's omma: Fine. After Key's birthday, tell him to break off with Key gently or you fire him.''

End flashback

"Then your mom let a day club hire Jonghyun so that she could carry out the plan of making him seem like a player to you. She hire some girl to seduce Jonghyun and make sure you see him with the girl. " Kangin ended while the new information was processed. I couldn't believe that omma was that bent on making me break-up with Jonghyun.

"Your mom then took a break from this issue because of the merger with some rich company. Then, the day before your one year dating anniversary, she forced me to kill him. I didn't want to but I knew she meant it when she said she'll get someone else to kill him and me as well. I'm very sorry for taking Jonghyun away from you. I can't live knowing that I killed the one you care so much about. I'll go now. Goodbye... Forever..."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe that my mom would MURDER. In my state of shock, I didn't quite understand what Kangin said when he told my goodbye... I collapsed on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably as I hugged the bear Jonghyun wanted to give my for our anniversary. It still had blood stains and I was adding tear stains to it. Suddenly, it hit me. Kangin said goodbye FOREVER! This meant... No it can't be. Kangin wanted to commit suicide... I ran out of the door, looking around for Kangin but I couldn't find him. I knew he was going to kill himself but I couldn't stop him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somebody please comment! Thanks for reading though... I hope it isn't weird... Please give me feedback...