Songs For the Heartbroken?

2nd Chance (Seqeul to Oneshot: An End in the Beginning)

I'm sorry I haven't been updating because I was busy, both with playing and doing homework. I had thought about what to write about to describe Key's pain but I decided it would be a hell lot easier to use song lyrics. This is from Key's POV and there is no flashbacks. Italics are the song lyrics. Enjoy!

BTW, you can watch this instead of reading. Their the same thing except this has the songs in them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjeNQP65Ckg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was slumped in Jonghyun's bed. Taking in his scent as I placed a few songs into my ipod. Sad songs that described how I was feeling. I clicked shuffle and the first song up was "Please Don't Go".

You can’t, you can’t, don’t leave like this. Please just one more time, one more time, hold me in your arms again

That's right, Jjong. You can't leave me. Don't leave me. I want to feel your arms around me again.

Don’t leave me, my collapsed heart. Don’t leave me alone, I’m screaming. Want you, I want you like crazy

My heart screams for you...

I don't want any other girl, I need you in my world. Without you I'm so lonely. I only have you, and only you. Without you, I'm so lost in love.

I don't want anyone else but you, puppy Jjong. You ARE my world.

When I close my eyes and open them, And see that you are not there, I hate it. I know that we broke up. I hate this reality. The tears I’ve shed at night won’t stop. How can I live without you? I can’t erase you from my memory. Baby can we turn back the time? You and I... We cannot break up, I cannot give up. You and I... How did this happen? Whatever is in the memories, it’s so sad. You and I... You and I know that it’s too late.You and I... Inseparable, the places the two of us were together.The matching clothes that the two of us wore. Everything is normal now. I cannot end it like this, Just can’t let it go. You and I, we’re meant to be, Break up for just a moment, you’re my destiny. Just a sad melody. Let’s share love again.

This song totally describes my feelings except we didn't break up. I really miss you. I really want you. I really love you, Jjong.

You are something I can't loose. My heart's only passenger. All about you, I love you. I wanna be with you, only you!

Do you know how much I love and miss you? My dearest dino, Jjong...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this update! The songs used, in order, are SHINee's Please Don't Go and Obsession, Dalmatian's Lost In Love, Boyfriend's You & I and SHINee's Love Should Go On. Thanks for reading and please do comment! I spent the entire day making the vid. If you would like me to continue making these vids but not for every chapter, let me know. kthxb