Our Memories

2nd Chance (Seqeul to Oneshot: An End in the Beginning)

Sorry for not updating much. School starts tomorrow so I had to prepare. This is a flashback is Key's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8th July 2010, Monday:

Finally! School's over! Today is Jjong and me's one month dating anniversary and I couldn't wait for our date although I am still silent about our relationship.

"Yo! Key! Wanna go out with Mir and me to the arcade?" Dongwoon asked.

"Sorry dude, I'm not free today."

"Aw... But Key! You hardly ever go out with us anymore!" Mir whined, tugging on my arm.

"Sorrry guys, I've already asked Key to the movies today." Jonghyun stated, "Mehrong! You guys should have asked earlier."

"You don't have work today?" Mir asked Jjong.

"Dude, my work's on Thursday and Friday." Jjong answered, winking at me.

"Fine. Come on Mir, let's go." Dongwoon said as they waved goodbye.

At the cinema, I wanted to watch the horror film but I could never watch through one because I always ended up to scared to continue. Jjong, instead, loved horror movies, thus we took the opportunity to watch it together.

I was thoroughly frightened by the movie and I had my hand wrapped tightly around Jjong's arm. I was too afraid and my thoughts were running loose, bringing frightening and ghastly pictures to my mind. I stuffed my head onto Jonghyun's arm and concentrated on taking in the smell of Jonghyun. Soon, I fell asleep...

"Key! Key? Are you still asleep? The movie's over." I heard Jjong say as I slowly opened my eyes to the brightened theater and people were going out. I yawned and then I realised I had slept on Jjong's shoulder. I gave a sheepish smile as we got up to leave.

 

27th July 2010, Thursday, Venue: Classroom during Math lesson:

"Therefore x equals to 3. Now do the rest on foolscap paper and hand in by the end of class." Mr Lim, my math teacher said.

He had been droning on about algebraic manipulation for half an hour already. Half an hour more till school ends and I'm outta here. I was going to the arcade with Mir and Dongwoon since Jjong had work today.

"Do you know what day it is today Key?" Jonghyun whispered in my ear.

"The 50th day since we started going out?" I answered.

"Other than that?"

"No, is it something I should know?"

"Well, exactly a year ago, you transferred here when I first fell for you, Key."

 

8th August 2010, Tuesday, 2 Month dating anniversary, After school, Amusement Park:

I did not know why I agreed to come here in the first place. Oh yeah. Because I was unwilling to let Jjong know I feared heights since he already knows my problem with horror.Why? Why did my pride have to result to me being here?

"Let's ride the biggest one first!" Jjong said, jumping up and down like a kid. "I've never had the chance to come somewhere like this before!'

"What?! Can't we take the small ones first?"

"Pwease! Pwetty, Pwetty Pwease!" Jonghyun begged, using his unresistable puppy eyes on me.

"Urgh! Fine!"

"Unless you're sca-"

"I am NOT scared, okay!"

"Sure, Key. Sure. Then let's go!"

When we were finally in the rollercoaster, I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I could hear my heart beat faster. I clutched onto Jonghyun's hand, my brain barely registering that this was the first time we held hands. The rollercoaster took of and I though: I don't wanna die! When will this end? An hour seemed to have passed already! FInally, the rollercoaster stopped. I hurridly got off  it. Jonghyun patted my head and told me not to keep anything from him. I nodded as he brought me to the ferris wheel, merry-go-round, and other small, not scary at all rides. He brought me to play games to and won me huge stuffed dinosaur.

"Don't you look so much like the dinosaur? Dino Jjong!" I said happily. It was late already as we made our way back to dorm.

 

15th September 2010, Tuesday, 100th Day

"Happy 100th Day anniversary!" I said as I woke up in the morning.

"Happy 100th Day to you too, Jagiya!" He said as he hugged me. It was our first hug and I loved the feeling of being in his arms.

I packed him a special lunchbox and gave him a stuffed toy cat, while he gave me a stuffed toy puppy.

 

23rd September 2010, Wednesday, Key's Birthday

"Morning Key Jagiya! Happy 16th Birthday!" Jonghyun said and pecked me on the cheeks. He was awake earlier than me for once to wake me up. I smiled as we got ready for school.

It was Geography now and my teacher was talking to herself. No one ever listened in this class. The entire class always take this time to talk. This was the only class where I do not sit with Jonghyun but with Mir and Dongwoon instead.

"Happy Birthday!' Mir and Dongwoon said together.

"Where's my birthday gift?" I asked jokingly.

"Since it's your birthday, we decided to tell you first although you haven't told us yet and haven't been interested much in us." Mir said.

"Sorry and what?" I asked.

"Kikwang asked me out like, last month." Dongwoon said.

"Lee Joon asked me out last week." Mir stated.

"What? Really?" I was shocked. I didn't know that they had been dating.

"So tell us when you and Jonghyun started dating."

"What? How-" Before I could continue, Mir interrupted me.

"It's obvious. So when?"

"Today's our 108th day. We started dating on 8th June..."

"What! So long ago and you have never told us? I can't believe you remember to the exact number of days." Dongwoon replied.

"Sorry... I didn't know how to...It's just 8 days pass our 100 day mark so why can't I remember?"

After school, Jonghyun, Mir, Joon, Dongwoon, Kikwang and I went to a restaurant to celebrate my birthday.

 

24th September, Thursday, After school

Jjong had just left for work half an hour ago. I decided to take out my homework and started doing it. Soon, Jjong came back.

"Why are you back so early?" I asked, looking at the time then at Jjong.

"I've been fired."

"What? Why? Tell me the truth, Jjong."

"Your mom said it's a warning for me to stay away from you..." Jonghyun said hesitantly.

Without a second thought, I called mom and told Jjong not to interrupt.

"Kibum darling! What's the matter?" Mom said, pretending not to know.

"I know what you did to Jonghyun!"

"Oh. So that's that kid's name."

"Mom! Jonghyun is important to me. Stop hurting him!"

"That boy ain't fit to be with you."

"Mom-"

"And it's not just about family status but also I cannot allow you to be with a male. This is Korea. Not the US. Stop deluding yourself into thinking he loves you, Kibum. He just wants your money."

"I don't care what he wants from me, mom! I Love HIM! Please stop disrupting his life mom!" With that, I put down the phone.

"It's okay, Key. Don't cry. I Love You too, Key. For you."Jjong said, wipping my fallen tears and embracing me in a hug. "I can always find another job."

 

1st October, Tuesday, Night, Dorm:

"I've got a job! But it's from Wednesday to Friday, 3pm to 6pm. It's at a day club."

"What a club? I don't want you in a club, Jjong."

"Sorry Jagiya. It's the only job I can take." Jjong apologised while using his puppy eyes again.

I sighed but I understood why he had to take that job.

 

2nd October, Wednesday, 6.30pm, Dorm:

"You know you want me!" I heard a high-pitched y voice. Today was Jjong's first day at the day club.

"You're drunk. I'll get you a cab so please let go off me." Isn't that my Jjong's voice? I opened the door to see some fugly wrapping her short legs around MY Jjong's thigh. I slapped her and ripped her off my Jjong, flinging her on the floor. I wanted to kick her but Jjong had dragged me back inside.

"Stop hitting her, Key. She's just drunk."

"I want you to quit that job, jjong."

"My job is just a cleaner, Key. I dont have to entertain customers in any way. Please understand that this is the only job option I have. I'll not let you down so trust me."

"Yeobo..." I said hugging him. I knew I had no choice but to let him continue.

 

8th December 2010, Monday, 6 month anniversary, Playground:

It was our half year anniversary and we were in our winter clothes waiting for the first snow to fall. As we saw the snow slowly float down, we had our first kiss. It was short, simple and sweet.

 

24th December 2010, Saturday, 200th Day Anniversary, Christmas Eve, Home.

"Happy 200th Day!" We greeted each other through the phone.

"I wish we could meet up." Jjong was in our dorm while I was at home. Poor Jjong. Having no one to spend Christmas with. It was only Christmas when I get to have a meal and spend time with dad...

 

8th April 2011, 10month/305Days Anniversary, Jjong's B'day, Thursday:

I had planned a prank with Mir and Dongwoon to pull a prank on Jonghyun. I left him at the playground and told him to wait. After half an hour, I could see that he was getting bored and I decided that it was time to execute our plan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry but I'll have to stop here. I'll try to update the rest at night.