(Rest of the) Day Off [Part 1]

JTune Entertainment's New girl group Zephyr!!!

same day, no outfits (the outfits are up to you ^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

After an hour and a half of practicing, I decided to drop by BAP's practice room. I knew that all of the members would be there, and that Zelo and I didn't want to reveal our relationship. The outcome would most likely be me as Bang Yong Guk's friend. I knew a handful of idols anyway, it wouldn't be too surprising. I pulled up into a parking space and brought my helmet in. I briefly talked to the secretary to ask where Zelo was, and she said that he would most likely be in the main practice room. I bowed with a thank you and went on my way. I pushed the door open and just saw the two rappers inside. I sighed in relief and walked in. Zelo spun around and smiled when he saw me.

"NOO- WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!" He exclaimed. 

"What's wrong with it?" I asked. Yong Guk turned around and grinned.

"Nice hair Joohyun. It looks y."

"At least he reacts properly." I snapped at Zelo.

"YOU SAID-"

"I did say. I said I wanted to see your reaction. We're off for the rest of the day, so I decided to come here and see your reaction earlier."

"You look like me when I debuted." He pouted.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Yong Guk snickered.

"Thank you Yong Guk. At least someone is actually happy for me."

"I'm happy for you... It's just so strange to see... Just this morning you had black hair..."

"Get over it slick."

"So, what were you planning on doing here anyway?" Yong Guk asked. I shrugged as I put my helmet down on the floor.

"I don't know. I felt like stopping by."

"Did you eat lunch yet?" Zelo asked.

"Yeah, the girls and I grabbed something to eat an hour ago. I'm just kind of thirsty."

"Let's go get a drink! Hyung, find something for the three of us to do while we're gone!" Zelo linked arms with me and started walking. He told me more about the building since I haven't been there too often. He told me about the other rooms for other artists and where the trainees were.He opened the door to what he said was the lunch room.

"Hurry and fetch me a drink." I muttered.

"Jeez. Way to treat your own little brother." Zelo pouted. We both stepped inside and found a couple inside. They turned their heads to us and widened their eyes. I stared blankly at my fellow Zephyr member and the other member in BAP.

"Daehyun hyung? Who's that?" Zelo asked, tilting his head to the side. Knowing exactly what was going on, I grabbed Zelo's arm and quickly left the room.

"I thought you were thirsty..."

"Let's just go to the convenience store. We can ride on my bike."

"But-"

"Just ignore it!"

"Who was that in there that makes you react in such a way? No don't tell me... You secretly dated Daehyun hyung before and he dumped you?!" I rolled my eyes as we went into the practice room to grab my helmet. 

"Oh please Junhong. We all know I don't date any of th seven deadly sins, especially gluttony. He might eat me alive." Zelo laughed. 

"I thought you had a thing for the seven."

"If it's not my boyfriend, yes."

"So then, that was Daehyun hyung's-" I saw Yong Guk in the corner of my eye then lightly punched Zelo hard enough for him to shut up, but not enough to kill him. He coughed in pain as I picked my helmet up.

"Let's go." I dragged him outside and to my bike. 

"What was that for?" He groaned. 

"You don't know how to shut up, don't you?"

"So... That is Daehyun hyung's girlfriend?"

"Hell if I know."

"Then, you know the girl. Who was that?" I sighed as I got onto my bike.

"My maknae." I muttered.

"Really? She looked pretty surprised to see you."

"That's because you carelessly said that you're my brother, you idiot." I pushed the helmet on his head and pulled him onto my bike. I started the engine and quickly drove off. We ended up at a nearby Starbucks and pulled a mask out of my bag. I gave it to Zelo and he quickly put it on after taking the helmet off.

"You're lucky I had a snapback for myself." I snickered and gave it to him.

"Do I look covered enough?" I looked him up and down then nodded. 

"You look normal enough, you're using my clothes, jerk." He laughed as we went inside.

"I thought we were going to a convenience store..."

"I saw a Starbucks first."

"Liar, there was a convenience store two blocks back."

"Starbucks was the first thing I saw, now shut up and let me get us a drink." I ordered a grande iced caramel macchiato for myself and a grande passion tea lemonade for Zelo. We sat in a far corner of the cafe and shared small conversation as we drank.

"So, when are you moving out?"

"Sometime this week. In a few days most likely."

tumblr_m06ond0eMB1roczxao1_500.gif

"I don't want you to move out." He pouted.

"Why not?"

"The hyung's are going to just force me to keep doing chores."

"You'll do some, but remember, I got you. If they're caught forcing you to do everything, they'll finally meet Zelo's noona and it won't be a pleasant first impression." I grinned. I felt Zelo's eye boring into my head. I turned my head to him and saw him staring.

"What?" I asked.

"You're really my hero noona." He smiled. I shook my head and stood up.

"Let's go. I bet Yong Guk's waiting for us." We threw our plastic cups into the recycling before getting back onto my bike. Luckily, I had the same parking spot under a tree and the two of us went back inside. Yong Guk was rapping to a familiar song.

"You've got it all wrong." I muttered as Zelo and I approached him.

"And you would know?" Yong Guk asked and raised a brow. Zelo chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?"

"I don't think you noticed hyung... That's noona's song."

"What?! No."

"It is bud. I find it quite amusing that you're covering a woman's song." I told him.

"That makes me sound ist."

"You are."

"Not always!"

"You still admited it." Yong Guk sighed.

"I'll leave you two to get the song right. I'll go bug Jongup hyung." Zelo smiled and skipped off. I scowled.

*I come to his work to hang out with him and he just leaves me? Damn kid.* 

"Are you going to show me how to rap it? Or should I continue to rap as I do?"

"Of course I'm going to show you. Otherwise, you'll put my song to a shame. I worked hard on that."

-----------------------

 

Hana's POV

Daehyun and I stared at the two at the entrance. I gulped when my eyes met the woman's eyes. 

"Daehyun hyung? Who's that?" Zelo asked. Suddenly, the woman grabbed his arm and left. Daehyun quickly got up to shut the door and I let my head fall onto the table.

"What am I going to do?! Now Zelo knows!"

"You don't know that, bunny." Daehyun reassured as he patted my back.

"They clearly saw us! Oh no... What's unni going to think?" I muttered the last part to myself.

"Unni? Do you know her?"

"That's Joohyun unni, the leader of Zephyr."

"So that's the girl. Do you think that she's dating Zelo behind our backs?" I lifted my head up and stared at him.

*Did oppa not catch that Zelo said he was her younger brother?*

"I highly doubt that. Unni loves younger kids, but she would never date them." I answered.

"That''s kind of hurtful."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I pouted.

"I'm just kidding bunny~ You're the only one for me." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I giggled and smiled widely at him.

"Let's go check where she is so that we know she won't catch us again."

"We have to be careful though oppa!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure the other members are busy." He took my hand and led me to their practice room. We poked our heads in and saw Zelo leave. Joohyun and Yong Guk were quietly talking before Joohyun spoke louder.

"NO WAY! If I let you record a legitimate cover, you'll make my song even worse!"

"C'mon Joo! Please? I promise-"

"No way Yong Guk! You've already ruined it just letting me hear your horrible English!"

"Pweeeseee~" He did his infamous aegyo. I had to cover my mouth to prevent myself from squealing. I saw a small grin appear on Joohyun's face.

"How cute. You think aegyo will get me. News flash, aegyo never works on me."

"That's not fair! I saw Zelo give you aegyo and you gave in!"

"That's because it's Junhong." Before she could say more, I pulled Daehyun back into the hall. It was already bad enough that I knew about her and Zelo, I don't think having more people know would make her too happy.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel bad for eavesdropping." I sheepishly smiled. We walked down the hall and entered an empty room.

"Do you think that she's Yong Guk hyung's girlfriend?" He asked. I shrugged.

"They seem close." I replied.

"They do, she's speaking with banmal." Suddenly, I heard Joohyun's voice again, this time she yelled. Daehyun chuckled.

tumblr_m1hhwoP2pj1qac57q.gif

"That's not good." He then broke out into a laughter.

"What's wrong?" I asked, completely lost.

"Your leader just swore at Yong Guk using satoori."

"Oo! What did she say?!"

"She asked if he wanted to die, and called him a... A very bad word."

"Boo... Now I know you won't tell me."

"It's not good for her to say, what more for you to know what she said?"

"I'm just curious." We continued to talk more and looked at random pictures through our phones. I checked the time on the clock and noticed that it was almost 5 pm.

"I should be going home now." I said.

"You must be tired. Do you want me to take you home?"

"And risk putting you in a scandal? No way." I laughed.

"Be safe out there. Ask for someone to pick you up."

"It's only 5 oppa, don't worry." He lightly pecked me on the lips.

"Be careful." I nodded and headed out with a smile. Once I stepped outside of the building, I saw Joohyun walking towards her bike with her helmet in her hands. The door closed behind me which made her turn around. She stared blankly at me and I jsut stared back. What was I supposed to say?

"Do you need a ride or something? Or are you just going to stare at me until I leave?" She asked loud enough for me to hear. I made my way over to her.

"Need a lift? I'm on my way home now anyways." She said. 

*Did she not see me inside? No, impossible, we were looking straight at each other!*

"So..."

"If you don't mind..." I awkwardly said and looked away.

"Of course not. Here." She pulled my hair to one side and plopped the helmet on my head.

"You need it more than I do." She easily got onto her bike and put the keys in.

"Hold on." She turned her head to me. "How can you drive this? You're in heels!"

"I drive this thing barefoot. Now get on." I hesitantly got on.

"You might want to hold tight." Shortly after, she sped off. I squealed and wrapped my arms around her waist. Not too long after, we were in front of my house. She parked on the street and we both got off.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?" I asked. She shrugged and strapped her helmet down before following me inside. She made sure that she put her heels neatly near the door before coming into the kitchen with me.

"Nice house." She told me as I pulled a seat out for her at the table.

"Thank you. What would you like to drink?"

"Anything is fine." I opened the fridge up and poured her a glass of juice. I sat down as she took a sip. After a long pause and another sip of juice, I spoke up.

"Unni... If I was hearing correctly... Did Zelo say that he was your younger brother?" I asked. She looked at me and lowered the glass.

"Yes, he said that."

"Is it... True? You're blood related?"

"Yes."

"That's so cool! I didn't know that!"

"This stays between the two of us, okay?" I nodded with a smile.

"Now that I think about it... It figures why you always follow Zelo's parts! And you kind of look alike!"

"Are we done talking about him? He's not as great as you think."

"I'm sure you love him."

"Of course I do. What makes you think I don't?"

"Hana-yah~ Who's motorcycle is parked out front?" We turned our heads to the voice and found Taemin at the threshold of the kitchen.

"Taemin oppa!" I exclaimed in shock. Joohyun snickered then took a sip of her juice.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Uh..."

"Now we bother know who's siblings is whose." She grinned at me then got up and turned to Taemin. "How rude. You would think that being your backup dancer for a year that the artist would remember you."

"Joohyun?"

"Noona."

"Oh please. Born two months later and I wouldn't need to call me that."

"Here's the thing, I wasn't born two months later, jerk."

"You two know each other?" I asked cluelessly.

"Joohyun used to be a back up dancer for SHINee." Taemin smiled.

"Thank God I got out of it. That damn bi- Girl wouldn't stop glaring at me. I didn't do anything to her." 

"Maybe she was jealous of you."

"Quit talking banmal to me, rude boy. I'm going Hana-yah. Don't forget about practice tomorrow." Joohyun went to the door and quickly tied her heels up.

"It was nice to see you again Joohyun-" She glared at Taemin. "-noona. You didn't let me finish."

"If I didn't, you wouldn't have added that noona. Hana-yah, remind me to never come to your house again. Unless you want to see your brother loose colour." She waved and quickly got onto her bike. She gave me a small wave and drove off.

"Oppa, why are you so informal with unni? I know that you worked with her for a year, but she's still older than you."

"I know, I know. It's fun to play with her."

"Don't be surprised if I let her strangle you." I muttered as I went upstairs.

"HEY! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOUNG LADY?!" I giggled as I locked the door to my room. 

​*Unni knows Taemin oppa? I'd love to see them interact more. I can't believe her dongsaeng is my oppa's fellow group member either!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the split chapter again! I just wanted to update a little bit :$ I'm just trying to savour my last three weeks of summer vacation since I didn't have a full two months of vacation. mianhaeyo~~~~~~~~~~

Its just so hurtful how often I dont know what to write and that i let you guys down because I don't update often.

but I WONT abandon this fic! Even if updates are slow, I won't leave you guys!

I still hope you enjoyed the chapter! I promise to try to update as often as I can!

a little hint for the other three members... The next chapter/portion for you involves someone to spend the rest of the day with ;) pm me if you want a specific~ if not, just comment that it doesnt matter or something :)

08/13/13 - 11:30 pm 

OH BTW IT'S MY OPPA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! heh. Happy birthday Kuya <3