What's The Plan?

JTune Entertainment's New girl group Zephyr!!!

Now the story begins with everyone's outfits! ^^ 

Joohyun's Outfit      Hana's Outfit      Haruka's Outfit      Hansol's Outfit       Yena's Outfit

Oh, anything in italics means that they are speaking english! I'll put up the different languages later ^^ if it's a little hard to read, let me know and I'll change the font so that you know it's in english ^^ or... how should I display that we're speaking in a different language?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

I bobbed my head to the music as I carved my linoleum block. Art projects have been getting more complicated to get done, thanks to stupid training. Thank God I had a break this week. I slid the blade one last time before pushing off the shavings. I smiled at the block and went to the washroom to rinse it off. 

"Noona~" I heard a voice. I rolled my eyes as I went back to my room. I poured out a bit of black ink and red ink on two different plates and rolled the black onto the block. I transferred the ink to a sheet of paper and pressed it down with a baron. After pulling the printed page in black, I rinsed the lino block and did the same process in red. The result was quite interesting.

"NOONA! I've been calling you all morning!" I turned around to see my younger brother, Zelo.

"What is it?" I asked as I put my supplies away.

"It's almost 9am, what have you been doing?" He asked as I pinned my art up on my wall.

"Art. I've been up since 4am, why?"

"Don't you have that meeting thingy today?"

"What meeting thingy?" I glanced at my calendar, then did a double take.

"I HAVE TO BE AT J.TUNE IN AN HOUR! DAMN IT JUNHONG, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!" I yelled as I started changing clothes.

"You didn't answer me! I've been trying to get your attention!" I quickly put on some pants and a shirt.

"Hey, isn't that mine?" Zelo asked. I glanced at him as I grabbed my shades.

"Yeah. Cry about it." I snickered and went downstairs. I took my keys from the key hook and tied my shoes.

"I might come home late. If mom and dad come home tonight, tell them where I am. Have fun with the boys later." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Good luck!" He called after me as I ran out. I pulled my helmet on my head and started the engine.

*Let's drive fast, got that Ninja?* I thought to myself about my motorcycle.

I drove off quickly and manneuvered around the streets to get to the J.Tune building. Once there, I went inside and greeted the secretary, Kim Hee Jin. I snickered as she told me a joke about MBLAQ running in soaking wet a few weeks ago.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Not really. I know all of the members, all it is today is just talking more about group info. I guess."

"Good luck anyways!" 

"See ya later unni." I waved and headed up to our practice room. On the way up, I bumped into Eunyoung from Two-X. I slightly bowed when she saw me.

tumblrm8qhvywbz01qk66rq.jpg

"JOOJOO!" She exclaimed then threw her arms around me.

"H-Hey." I muttered. I hated skinship. She was lucky that I actually got along with her.

"Stop being so formal with the bowing. What are you doing here?" She asked as I pulled away.

"Group and debut planning."

"Sounds fun! I'll stop by to greet you guys later! Have fun!"

I slowly opened the door and went inside to find Manager Kang Taehyuk sitting on a bench as he looked at his phone. I walked in and closed the door.

"I'm not late am I?" I quietly asked.

"Not at all. You're before all of the other girls, but they should be here soon." I nodded and sat on the floor. I pulled my earphones out and listened to music as I waited. 

"Sorry I'm late manager oppa!" I turned my head around to see one of the other members.

-----------------------

Hana's POV

"Umma! I have to go now!!" I exclaimed as I excitedly ran down the stairs. I squealed as I slipped on the last step. I closed my eyes waiting to feel pain, but nothing came to me. I opened my eyes and saw oppa holding me.

"Someone's a little excited." He snickered.

"Nice catch Taemin oppa." I smiled. 

"You look cute. Do you have a date today and you never told me? I told you that Key hyung's single! You two would be perfect and-"

"Oppa, stop it~ I'm going to discuss the group's debut!"

"Right, my little sister's going to be an idol." 

"That's right! I should get going before I'm late!" I slipped into my shoes and opened the door.

"And how exactly do you expect to get there?" Taemin asked. I stopped walking and turned around with a sheepish smile.

"Can you drive me there oppa?" I smiled. He dangled his keys in the air. "ASSA!"

"Let's go before you're late." We quickly got into the car and he started driving. We talked about how hard trainee days were for him, and how it was similar to mine. Once we got to the building, I was going to get out of the car but Taemin grabbed my wrist. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm going to be late oppa!"

"Be careful in there."

"As if I'm running with scissors."

"I'm serious! The MBLAQ hyungs can get out of hand you know?"

"I know, I know! Jeez oppa, can I leave now?"

"Be safe!" I quickly closed the door and ran into the building. I greeted the secretary before hurrying up the stairs. I heard music in the distance and slowed down. I walked towards the slightly opened door and peaked inside. MBLAQ was practicing 

*They look really tired.* I thought. Suddenly, Joon started taking off his shirt. I gasped and hid against the wall.

"What was that?" I heard G.O's voice. I ran off to our practice room and stopped outside. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Sorry I'm late manager oppa!" I exclaimed as I went inside. I looked at the floor and found Joohyun sitting there with her legs crossed.

"Don't worry about it Hana, you're early. Joohyun got here a few minutes ago." Manager Kang said with a smile.

"Thank goodness." I sighed as I went to the middle of the practice room where Joohyun was.

"Did you bring pants and shoes this time?" She asked as I sat down next to her.

"Yes I did unni! Right in here!" I showed her my bag. She nodded and went blank again. I giggled at her. Even though she seemed really quiet and didn't care, I knew we were close. 

"Manager oppa, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Hopefully making sure that we agree on a concept. We need you girls to go to the salon this week to get your hair done and start jacket photo shoots a few days after. You two are okay with your stage names, right?" 

"I'm sure Mouse unni's okay with Aiden. And I definitely like Melody." I told him.

"I thought you would have prefered Baby since you're such a die hard fan for B.A.P." Joohyun snickered.

"It's too obvious!"

"Who cares? The entire world will find out eventually."

"But now's not the time! Whatever. Let's practice No Mercy unni!" I took her hands and pulled her up. "You're always complaining about it, but you always end up dancing it anyway."

"You force me to."

"But you oh-so-willingly do Zelo opp's parts!"

"Yeah well." She stretched out a bit as I changed. We started dancing when someone walked in half way through.

"Was I interrupting?" A voice asked.

-----------------------

Haruka's POV

I rolled out of bed when I heard my alarm go off. I sleepily sang along to it, Love Blossom by K.Will. I took a quick shower before changing into some comfortable clothes. As I pulled my shoes on, I got a phone call.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Hey there sis!"

"Oniisan!"

"You have that meeting today?"

"Yes sir I do!"

"Have fun, okay? Be a good girl."

"When am I not?"

"Never." I smiled.

"Baka. I'll see you soon?"

"If they don't change my class schedules. I'll try my best though!"

"Alright, good luck with your classes too."

"Bye sis!" I hung up the phone with a smile.

As I left the house, I hummed random songs as I got onto the bus. I pulled out my phone and started playing my RPG games. I moved my phone back and forth as I played. I heard the bell of the bus and paused the game. I looked outside and noticed that I was near the J.Tune building. I stood up and got off at the stop.

I headed inside and greeted the secretary. She told me that two other members were upstairs, which made my walking pace faster. I headed up the stairs and heard some music down the hall. I walked over and saw the MBLAQ sunbaes lying around. Joon was the only one up and about, doing random ballet shirtless. I quietly chuckled to myself as I walked to our practice room.

"Was I interrupting?" I asked when I saw our leader and maknae dancing together. They stopped and looked at me.

"No no! Not at all!" Hana smiled.

"By the looks of it, I'm a little late."

"Don't worry about it, the other two aren't here yet." Manager Kang said.

"Want to join us unni?" Hana cutely asked. 

"You guys continue, I'm always dancing anyways." Joohyun looked at me and gave me a please-help-me look. I snickered and shook my head.

"Sorry unni." I sat down on the bench next to Manager Kang and rested my head on the wall. I was about to pull my phone out when he stopped me.

"No using your phone in here~"

"B-But I'm bored..."

"Nope."

"Aish..." I hissed under my breath and slouched. I watched Joohyun and Hana dance around then noticed a trend. Every time we practiced a B.A.P song, Joohyun would be Zelo and Hana would be Daehyun.

"Hey guys. Do you two have biases in B.A.P?" I asked. Thankfully, the song ended and they turned to talk. Joohyun shook her head.

"I love them all!" Hana grinned.

"Sure doesn't seem like it. You play the same roles every time."

"I just got used to following that tall bastard." Joohyun muttered. I snickered at her.

"Daehyun oppa is just easy to follow." 

"Are you secretly a stalker?" We turned our heads to the door and found another member.

-----------------------

Hansol's POV

I stepped out of the shower and pulled my clothes on. I was only in pants and a bra when the washroom door opened. I turned my head and saw Jay walked in.

"JAY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I exclaimed. He stared at me and laughed as he took his shirt off.

"We're siblings. Don't worry, I have no ideas of what you might be thinking~" I groaned in annoyance and pulled my shirt on.

"Stubborn boy. Where's Han?" I asked.

"Cooking you breakfast. I ate."

"I didn't ask if you ate or not." I muttered as I grabbed my pajamas and left. I threw them into my room and took my bag before going downstairs. As Jay said, Jehan was cooking up a breakfast. 

"Smells delicious." I smiled. Jaehan turned his head and shot me a smile.

"Good. It'll be your last meal from me."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I sat at the table. Jehan carried the pan over and placed the eggs and bacon on my plate.

"I'm going back to Seatle for a few weeks."

"And you're leaving us- no, me behind with Jay?!" 

"Sorry sis, I have to go. The boys and I have a few competitions."

"Stupid b-boy."

"Says you, you're an idol."

"Soon to be, actually."

"Still." I pouted. 

"Boo you Jehan." I started eating his breakfast as he sat down with me and ate. We talked about the competitions that he was joining. Sounded quite interesting to be honest. I washed my dish before heading to the door and putting my shoes on. 

"How are you getting to the building?" Jaehwan asked. 

"JAY! HURRY UP OR I'M BLAMING MY TARDINESS ON YOU!" I yelled up the stairs. He slowly descended and walked lazily to the door. I pushed him out the door and followed. 

"Safe trip Jehan!" I called as I got into the car. He waved with a smile before Jay started driving. As we were getting closer, I spoke up. 

"Park Jaebum, you're such a lazy kid you know?"

"Excuse me but last time I checked, I'm your oppa."

"Never act like it." I muttered under my breath. 

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Look, we're here." I got out of the car and started walking towards the building. 

"No thank you for oppa?" Jay pouted. 

"Go home!" I said and entered the building. I bowed when I saw Secretary Kim. I went upstairs to hear some music trailing from a different room. Maybe the sunbae's were practicing. I shrugged the thought off. I was already a few minutes late, I couldn't afford to be any later. I went inside and heard the girls talking. 

"Daehyun oppa is just easy to follow." Hana said. 

"Are you secretly a stalker?" I asked. They turned to me and Hana laughed. 

"No! I was talking about when we dance B.A.P songs. I do Daehyun oppa's parts because he's the easiest to follow in my opinion."

"That would make sense. Where's Yena?" Joohyun and Haruka shrugged.

"Our own leader doesn't know." I laughed.

"Don't blame me, she doesn't like waking up early." Joohyun replied.

"Meeting at 10 is not early!" 

"For her, it is."

"Manager oppa, what are we even doing today?" I asked.

"We're talking about your debut and concept." He simply answered.

"Fun... We should practice something for now while we wait." The other members nodded and we quickly got into position.

"I'm sorry I'm late! My oppa's car broke down and I had to run here!!" 

-----------------------

Yena's POV

"Yena-yah." I heard a quiet voice. I mumbled as I to my side.

"Yena-yah! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Soohyun standing over me.

"Oppa.... I'm still sleeping..."

"Yena-yah, you have to go to the J.Tune entertainment building today! Did you already forget? You have an important group meeting!" I slowly sat up with the help of Soohyun and looked at my calendar on the wall.

"Oh... that is today..." I said then sheepishly laughed.

"Get ready!" Soohyun pulled me up and dragged me to the washroom. "Hurry and shower, or I'll do it for you!"

He closed the door and left me there speechless. I made my way into the shower and took my time. After a long time, I heard knocking on the door.

"YENA! HURRY UP!" Soohyun roared from the other side. I pouted as I got out of the shower. I changed into the clothes that were on the counter and brushed my teeth. I also put some eyeliner on before leaving the washroom. Soohyun grabbed my hand and we rushed outside. He pushed me into the car and strapped my seatbelt in. He got into the driver's seat and started driving.

"How am I more worrieed than you are for this meeting? You're becoming an idol!"

"I'm tired..." I yawned. He was driving normally down a main road when he suddenly started slowing down. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"What happened? I thought we were in a rush..." I trailed. Soohyun sighed then looked at me.

"We ran out of gas." He muttered.

"What?!" I exclaimed, finally fully awake.

"I forgot to fill gas up yesterday and the gas station is a few kilometers away."

"OPPA! Aish! I have to run!" I got out of the car and started running.

*It's already past 10! I hope I don't get yelled at!* I saw the J.Tune building in the distance and sighed in relief. I was getting closer. As soon as the light turned green, I ran even faster and made it to the building in a few minutes. I quickly greeted the secretary before going upstairs to our practice room. I stayed outside and leaned on the wall for a minute or so just to catch some of my breath. I turned to the door and went inside.

"I'm sorry I'm late! My oppa's car broke down and I had to run here!!" I exclaimed. The members turned to me and Manager Kang looked up to see me as well. I was definitely late. 

"Are you okay?!" Hana asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Go on." Hansol told Joohyun.

"Do I have to? She muttered.

"You're the leader, now go." I knew Joohyun unni didn't like me all that much. I was kind of the last member to join and we were just awkward since I did join. She walked up to me and looked down at me.

"You can't keep being late okay? What are you going to do when we start getting really early schedules? We're going to have to wake up possibly at 5am on some days, and you'll be the last one up. You'll be holding the rest of us back and pulling us behind on schedule. Change your habit okay?" She calmy told me. I nodded and avoided her eyes.

"When we start living together, don't expect us to always be waking you up." She said then walked away.

"Good! Everyone's here! Let's get the official meeting started, yes?" Manager Kang asked. We all nodded and sat on the floor in a semi circle in front of him.

-----------------------

NO POV

"As you all know, you are all apart of J.Tune entertainment's newest girl group, Zephyr. We haven't set an official debut date yet, but your leader Joohyun has suggested May 24th. It gives us roughly two or three months to plan and prepare for your debut. I was telling Joohyun and Hana that we need you girls to go to the salon this week to get your hair changed. Then, next week we will do the jacket photo shoot and hopefully start MV filming shortly after. We also want your opinions on what kind of concept you guys want to debut with. Joohyun, why don't we start with you?" Manager Kang explained. Everyone turned to Joohyun in wonder about what she thought.

"Like I said, near the end of May sounds perfect to me. As for my hair.... It's pretty long right now, and the black is getting annoying to see. I want to change my hairstyle a bit and get it bleached blonde. Concept, as long as we're not some preppy fairy princesses, then I'm good." Joohyun told the members.

"That's totally suiting to unni." Hana giggled.

"What about you girls? What do you guys want to do for your debut?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what do YOU guys want? only a few simple questions: Debut date (late may or early june, pick one), hair style for debut and concept.

Let me know in the comments below ^^

Hope you guys enjoyed the introduction to the members! It kind of reflects their personalities aha :)

sorry for the long wait! I was a little busy last night and I went out today!

07/02/13 - 5:30pm