(Rest of the) Day Off [Part 2]

JTune Entertainment's New girl group Zephyr!!!

Haruka's POV

I let out a sigh. What else could I do for the rest of the day? The other members left. I shrugged and grabbed my bag to leave. I left the building and headed straight to the cafe across the street. After I ordered a chai tea latte before heading out.

"Haruka?" I turned around and saw a man with a hat and a mask on his face.

"I'm sorry... Do I know you?" I asked.

"Of course you know me!" He pulled his mask down and tilted his hat up slightly.

"Oh! Byu-" He covered my mouth.

"Not here. Let's go somewhere else." He covered up again and the two of us went outside. 

"Want to come to the TOP Media building with me? If you're not busy that is..." He trailed. 

"I'm not busy at all. We finished practice and I have nothing to do for the rest of the day anyway." I chuckled. 

"Perfect. Let's catch a bus." We walked down the street for a few minutes before getting on a bus towards the TOP Media building. Once there, we went inside and straight to a practice room. We sat down on the bench as he took his hat and mask off. He fixed his hair and sat down next to me. 

"Where are the other members?"

"No idea. It's our day off."

"interesting. What were you planning to do?"

"Well, I was at the cafe right? I was on my way to ask if you wanted to hang out."

"Great, I had nothing to do anyway."

"What do you want to do now then?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Dance?" We finished our drinks before getting up to dance. He some music and we did random choreography. As we took a break, L.Joe drank from a water bottle. I stared at him as he drank. I remember the first time we ran into each other. I still feel embarassed about it.

FLASHBACK

I yawned as I stretched. I checked my watch for the time. 2am.

*I should go home... It's really late.* I pulled my bag onto my shoulders and made my way out. I heard music from the recording studio and shook my head.

*Joohyun unni should go home too. She's been here all day.* With a smile, I started walking out. The halls were really dark, almost to the point where I couldn't see anything. I shivered in fright.

*It's like the Grudge... Oh man, I hope Kayako isn't after me.* I walked down the hall to the stairs when I heard a creepy noise behind me. I glanced back and saw something dressed in white. I screamed and started running down the stairs.

Once at the main level, I glanced back behind me to check if it was following me. I didn't take the chance to check and continued running outside. I pushed the doors open and ran out only to bump into someone. We both fell onto the floor and I exhaled. The other person stood up and extended their hand out. I looked up but found no face under the hood and screamed, scared of the ghost.

I quickly got up and tried to run away. Before I had the chance to run, the person grabbed my arm making me let our a frightened scream. I slowly looked back to find the person taking their hood off. I stared at the person in shock. Of all people, it had to be him.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. Are you okay?" He asked. Lee Byunghun. How could anyone mistake this hot trainee for a ghost?

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine." I answered, glancing into the building. 

"What are you doing here to late?"

"I was... practicing... I should go home now. Sorry." I quickly bowed and ran off. I quickly got onto the bus and sat alone in the far back of the bus. I lowered my head.

"Aishhh...." I hissed under my breath. Out of all of the people to embarass myself in front of, it had to be L.Joe?

*Chikusho... I can't face him anymore! This is so embarassing...*

END OF FLASHBACK

"Haruka!" I shook my head and looked at L.Joe.

"What's wrong? You were blanking out. Were you checking me out again?" He grinned. I rolled my eyes with a scoff.

"As if."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Let's get back to dancing." He chuckled and put his water bottle down. I glanced at him before starting to dance.

*I'm actually glad it was him that I bumped into that night. I calmed down after seeing him.* With a smile, I started doing the choreography to the song.

-----------------------

Hansol's POV

 

As if in a rush, Joohyun and Hana were the first ones to leave.

"I have some art things to take care of at home." Joohyun simply answered and left. Hana squirmed in her seat as she bit her lip. When Joohyun was out the door, Hana spoke up.

"I'm going to out with my friends! Bye unnis!" Hana waved and ran off.

"I wonder what's gotten into them." Haruka said.

"I bet they have someone to run to." I jokingly replied. 

"Are you unnis going to leave as well?" Yena asked.

"Yeah, I already told my brother to pick me up." I told her.

"I have nothing else to do. What about you Yena?" Haruka asked. 

"I'm just going to go home. I have some anime to catch up on." She smiled.

"You go do that." Haruka chuckled.

"See you unnis tomorrow!" She waved and left. I looked down at my phone to see a text from Jay.

'Hurry up and come out, or I'll leave you.'

"What a brother he is." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag.

"What's wrong?" Haruka asked.

"Nothing. My brother's here. I'll see you tomorrow. Don't stay late again~"

"Don't worry, I don't plan on it." Haruka grinned as I left. I went downstairs and got into Jay's car.

"Kind brother you are." I muttered.

"Hey, I picked you up, didn't I?" He raised a brow.

"Whatever."

"Want to chill today?"

"And do what?"

"Brother and sister things."

"Won't fans see us?"

"Not unless we go to an unknown part of Seoul."

"What part of Seoul isn't invaded with K-pop fans?"

"I know a place, trust me."

"Fine, whatever." I closed my eyes and leaned against the seat to fall asleep.

-

"Elly~ MinMin~ Wake up~ We're here!" I shot my eyes opene and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Yongsan-dong."

"Specifically..."

"Chong-no."

"Cool..."

"Let's go shopping!" He linked his arm through mine and we started our way down the street. We laughed as we went into random stores, putting hair pins in each other hair and even took a stop for ice cream. We bought similar shirts and a new pair of sneakers for each other.

"When was the last time you and I hung out together like this?" Jay asked.

"Before I started training." I answered with a laugh.

"I can't believe you're almost an idol. I'm really proud of you MinMin."

"Don't get all sappy on my now."

"I can't help it. My little sister has grown up!" He hugged me and rubbed his cheek against mine. 

"Jay... Stop it."

"Sorry. I can't help it. It's weird thinking that you're going to finally become an idol after so many years of training."

"Four and a half years isn't too many... I mean look at Jokwon."

"I know. That crazy guy trained for way too long."  We laughed and continued walking down the street. Bonding with Jay wasn't too bad in all honesty.

-----------------------

 

Yena's POV

As I walked home, my pace slowed down. I stood in the middle of the sidewalk and sighed.

*I'm becoming an idol so soon. Why is this so stressful?* I went home and straight up to my room. I put my stuff aside and sat on my bed with my laptop on my bed in front of me. I wrapped myself in a blanket and started watching the rest of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

I screamed out of fright and hid my eyes behind the blanket, as if it would have helped. After a few episodes, I was caught up and waiting for the last two episodes. I switched over to another anime and continued watching Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Special.

*If only.* I giggled. Suddenly my tummy grumbled. *I should grab something to eat.*

I hopped off of my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and found not much to eat.

*Should I just go to the convenience store? Yeah, I should.* I pulled a sweater on and put my shoes on before going down the street to the convenience store. I bought  roll of kimbap and a bottle of juice before heading to the nearby park. I sat on a bench and ate my food in peace, watching anime on my phone at the same time.

After finishing my food, I realized that it was getting a little dark. I sighed and sat on a swing. Out of no where, I felt my tears starting to fall. 

I only noticed now exactly how stressed out I was. Being an idol was really hard, and this was barely the beginning. 

"What's wrong pretty girl?" I heard a sweet, soft voice. I looked up and saw a handsome face. I widened my eyes then covered my face. It was BTOB's Sungjae. 

"N-Nothing..."

"Don't be shy, you can talk to me about it. I won't bite." He smiled. I wiped the tears away from my face and explained my grief. 

"So you're the hottest trainees the buzz is all about lately. I'll be glad to talk to you more about it if you want. Everything will be okay once you get used to it."

"It's just so weird right now.. And I think that our leader doesn't like me."

"I'm sure she cares a whole lot for you. Even if she doesn't show it too much, she looks out for you."

"How would you know? You haven't met her."

"I know because I thought some of the hyungs hated me. After a while, we got closer. You just have to talk to her more." After a pause, I spoke up again. 

"You could be right. I guess I'll try to get closer to her. It'll be nice to get along with her."

"That's the spirit! Oh look at the time... I should get going. How about I walk you home?"

"Oh no, that's okay. I live nearby anyway."

"All the more reason! Let's go!" He jumped out of his swing and ran off in a random direction.

"Um... I live this way..." I trailed and pointed the opposite direction. He stopped and spun around and ran that way. I laughed at his silliness and walked down the street. He stopped running and waited for me. 

"Have you opened a watermelon before?" He randomly asked as we walked together. I nodded my head. 

"My brother and I have. It took a while with the small knife but it still opened."

"I opened it with my head." He grinned in pride of his work. 

"I saw that." I laughed. 

"How cool was I?!"

"You were really cool." 

"WOO!! And everyone called me an idiot." We laughed together as we reached my house. 

"Here we are. You should go before its really late."

"You're right. I didn't get your name. I'm Yook Sungjae, '95." He said with a hand out. 

"Shin Yena, '94."

"You're my noona!"

"Please, don't call me that." I nervously laughed. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I guess I'll see you around Yena!" He waved and was off. 

I laughed and went inside. Sungjae was right, I shouldn't be too freaked out about the change of lifestyle. I just had to it up and get used to it. 

And with that thought, I was excited for the next day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!

Sorry for the forever gone hiatus...

I lost ideas... :( 

i do have school now, but when I have time, I'll try to write bu I can't say when my updates will happen. 

Hope you guys forgive me!

I'm a sophomore and I have quite a bit. I have to start practicing violin starting Monday, I have science and a BUNCH of English to take care of all at once...

school is something all writers hate, can we agree?

hope you guys won't want to kill me :$

hope you enjoyed though! ^^

09/05/13 - 8:36PM