Debut Song... Complete.

JTune Entertainment's New girl group Zephyr!!!

outfits for todayyy~

Joohyun's Outfit      Hana's Outfit      Haruka's Outfit      Hansol's Outfit       Yena's Outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

I already taken a shower and cooked up a meal for me and Zelo. I put the food out and woke the kid up. We went to the kitchen together and ate in peace until he spoke up.

"You're up pretty early." He told me.

"Clearly. I don't know why you weren't already up. You have practice at nine." 

"Yeah well... They can do without me for a few hours." I rolled my eyes as we finished eating.

"You should go back to the dorm and live with the other boys."

"They're annoying... And, I don't want you to be home alone." I softened and slightly smiled.

"Don't worry about your noona, Junhong-ah. I have to move soon as well. I'm debuting very soon and I have to live with the members."

"Aw... We won't have any fun times playing video games anymore!"

"We can always play online. Plus, I need to anonymously beat Jongup again. That bastard cheated."

"Yong Guk hyung won't let me." He frowned. I put the dishes away and turned to him.

"I can come to a compromise."

"No... Noona don't do that."

"What? I'll be doing the favour, not you."

"You are my saviour."

"God's our saviour Junhong."

"Well then you're my superhero." I grinned and ruffled his hair.

"You're my little knight, now go get ready. I'll drop you off at the building before I go."

"BUT THAT'S SO EARLY!"

"Do you want to face me online in COD or not?" He groaned and went to get ready. I shook my head and stepped into my shoes. I made sure my hair was in place and put my jewelry on.

"Hey... that's my bracelet. And the earrings I got for you." Zelo told me.

"Yeah, and?"

"Stop taking my things."

"You take my clothes!"

"DO NOT!"

"DO TOO!" We continued to argue as we left the house and put on our helmets.

"You still take my clothes." I muttered as I drove off. Not too long after, we made it to the TS Entertainment building. I saw Yong Guk making his way inside as I parked. Zelo ran off and jumped onto his leader as I took my helmet off and leaned on my bike.

"HEY YONG GUK!" I called. He turned his head and smiled. He made his way over to me with Zelo attatched to him.

"Junhong-ah, being a leach isn't a good thing you know." I muttered.

"What's up Joo?" Yong Guk asked as we did a handshake.

"Zelo's moving back into the dorm. Sorry bout keeping him at home, he kind of did it on his own. Anyways, he's moving out and we need a way of playing against each other on COD."

"No way. He's not playing video games in the dorm."

"Oh yes he is. I came for a compromise."

"He'll play if he does the chores."

"NOONA!" Zelo whined.

"Shut up. Sorry, but that's not what I wanted. I'll do you a favour once a week for us to face each other once a week."

"In terms of favours, what would they be?"

"Anything you want as long as it doesn't involve being a , killing someone even though I would gladly love to, or anything vulgar."

"Deal." He took my hand and shook it, sealing the deal. 

"Sweet. See you on Saturday." I winked at Zelo before getting back on my bike and driving off. I went inside the building with my helmet and greeted Hee Jin before going up to the practice room. I stared blankly at the man inside and tilted my head.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. He spun around and grinned.

"Good morning to you too. Our room's being cleaned, so I came to your room."

"Get out Joon, we have practice in an hour."

"Then why are you early?"

"I have to fix the track, make sure it's playing properly, warm up and get the girls ready."

"Fine, sure. Treat your oppa this way." He pouted as he dragged his feet to the door.

"Good bye~" I shut the door and huffed a sigh. I put my stuff in the corner of the room and started stretching. I some music and let my body flow.

-----------------------

Hana's POV

I hummed as I skipped around my room, picking out what I was going to wear for the day. I knew we were going to learn the dance for our title song, so I had to wear comfortable clothes.

"Knock knock!" I heard my brother at the door. I pulled my shirt over my head and smiled.

"Come in Taemin oppa!" The door opened and he walked in with a smile.

"You look cute." 

"Thanks! I have practice today, so I have to dress comfortably. Which shoes look good? These, or these?" He looked me up and down and nodded.

"The white pair." I smiled and put my jewelry on.

"What time are you getting home tonight? You came home pretty late last night."

"Yeah, sorry about that. We had to finish recording our debut song. I feel bad because Joohyun unni stayed really late." 

"Can I hear it?"

"Unless you're okay with being killed by Joohyun unni."

"I'll wait."

"Are you going to drive me today?"

"I can't, sorry. I have practice today too and I have to go the other way."

"Oh, that's fine. I can take a bus." I told him as we went to the door, I pulled into my shoes as we talked.

"Be careful out there! I don't want my little sister getting into any trouble!"

"Don't worry oppa, I won't!"

"Have fun!" He waved. I waved back and ran off on my way. I got on the bus and hummed a song. I felt my cellphone vibrating in my pocket so I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Why hello bunny~"

"Daehyun oppa!"

"How's my girl doing?" I giggled.

"I'm very well oppa. How are you?"

"Missing you."

"Cheesy little boy. What are you up to this morning?"

"We have practice today. What about you?"

"We're learning our debut song! It's so cool! Joohyun unni really knows what she's doing in the studio."

"She should work with Yong Guk hyung then." He chuckled.

"They would make a wonderful team." i replied as I hopped off of the bus. I walked and talked to Daehyun as I went to our practice room. I heard music coming from inside.

"I have to go now oppa! I'll call you later!"

"Have fun today bunny~"

"Bye bye, my prince~" I hung up with a smile and quietly opened the door. I peaked in and saw Joohyun fluidly moving to some music. I watched in awe as her body moved with the music. She was really into the dance. I walked in and shut the door, then sat on the floor. The song ended and Joohyun opened her eyes again. They widened then she spun around.

"How long have you been here?" She asked.

"Just now. You're really good unni!"

"Thanks? All of the members area great dancers. I'm not near as good as Hansol and Haruka."

"You're still a great dancer!"

"Thank you. You're here early. I got here 15 minutes ago."

"Yeah, I didn't want to be late, so I'd rather be early."

"Should we practice something?"

"B.A.P!" I exclaimed.

"Alright. Go turn one of the songs on." She told me and held out her iPod. I squealed and ran over to plug her iPod in. We got into position and started dancing.

-----------------------

Haruka's POV

I rolled out of bed and started getting ready for the day. I didn't even want to go to pratice. I was so tired from last night. I yawned as I changed into my clothes. I put my earphones in and played my Gazette playlist. I had Filth In The Beauty on repeat.

I grinned as I hopped onto the bus. I shook my head to the most part and quietly hummed along to Ruki's horrible English. I checked my phone for the time and got off of the bus when I was outside of the building. I went up to the practice room and saw the two BABYs dancing. I smiled as I walked in, the two finishing their song. 

"How... Uruha you look." Joohyun told me.

"You know the Gazette?"

"Love them quite a bit. I don't know all of their songs but yes, definitely a fan."

"Well then, thank you for the compliment."

"Let's get practicing, yes?" I nodded and set my stuff aside.

"You two know the original dance to G.I's Beatles, right?" Joohyun asked.

"Yes unni!"

"Good. We're singing and dancing it. I'll take OneKet, AI and HaYun, or just the rap parts at least. Hana take Eunji and Haruka take Aram. You can both split the chorus the way you like, talk about it as I find the song." 

"The chorus is two parts, so if I do the first half for the first chorus and we alternate it for the four choruses, I can do the high note and recover while you start the chorus." I told hana.

"Perfect." She nodded.

"Ready?" I took my jacket off and set it aside.

"Ready as ever." The song began and we started dancing. 

The song was almost finished, and I hit my high note. I continued to dance and glanced at Joohyun who gave me a small grin. When the song finished we sat down and talked.

"Good job Haruka. I know you'll nail our debut song." I smiled.

"Thanks unni. That means a lot." 

"How do you guys like the song?"

"It's cool. I like it a lot." I told her.

"It's awesome!" Hana exclaimed. 

"We're going to be amazing." Joohyun said in Busan satoori. I giggled.

"What?" Hana asked.

"Yes, yes we are." I agreed.

"We are what? Unni what did you say?" Hana continued to whine as she tried to figure out what Joohyun said. We shook our heads, refusing to tell her. 

"Oh hey, do you have Filth In The Beauty?" I asked Joohyun.

"Do I?" She asked as she went over to her iPod and played it. I screamed and shot up. Hana stared at us two and retreated onto the bench. Joohyun and I sang and jumped along to the horrible English of Ruki and stopped at one certain point, looking at each other.

"UAL DISGRACE!" We shouted and started rotating our heads, moshing along for the 20 seconds. After the mosh, Joohyun laughed as she walked in a zig zag to her iPod. She stopped the song and fell onto the floor quietly laughing.

"What just happened?" Hana asked. I giggled and sat down as well. I blinked several times as I got my balance back.

"Ruki's voice is so majestic and scary." Joohyun said, sliding over to the middle where I was.

"I think I should be scared...." Hana quietly muttered as she walked over to us.

"It's not our fault that The Gazette are such magical creatures." I told her. 

-----------------------

Hansol's POV

I woke up with a face in front of mine.

"Morning sis."

"JAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I pushed him away and sat up.

"I was going to wake you up, but you beat me to it..."

"GET OUT!" I exclaimed. He ran out and shut the door. I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed and started collecting my clothes for the day. I brought it to the washroom and took a quick shower before changing into the clothes. I stepped out and plopped my hat on my head.

"Nice hat." Jaebum grinned.

"Yeah, thanks for buying it." I smiled.

"You have practice this morning?"

"As usual." 

"Pretty early though, don't you think?" He asked as we got into his car. 

"We're learning our debut song choreography today."

"You're the main dancer, why didn't you just make it up?"

"Because we got Mariel Martin."

"No way!"

"Yeah. She did 2NE1's Clap Ur Hands, so I know the end result will be excellent."

"Good luck with that!" He smiled. "I'm sure it'll be fun."

"It is. Thanks for the ride oppa."

"You're very welcome sister dear."

"Oh don't go all sweet on me." I rolled my eyes as I got out of the car. I greeted Hee Jin before going upstairs. I heard some screaming from the room in the distance and raised a brow as I approached. I poked my head inside the practice room and saw Joohyun, Hana and Haruka sitting in the middle of the room.

"I feel like I'm always late." I muttered as I walked in.

"We just came early." Haruka told me.

"Joohyun unni came an hour early!" Hana said.

"Did you?" I asked as I sat down with them.

"Yeah, I was warming up-"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT UNNI! SHE WAS SO COOL! AND-"

"That's enough Hana." Joohyun muttered. 

"Just saying..." Hana trailed.

"So, what were you guys up to?" I asked.

"We were singing and dancing to Beatles." Haruka answered. 

"That's cool. How was it?"

"Not bad actually." Joohyun replied. 

"And the unnis were being scary." Hana frowned.

"What did you guys do to scare our little maknae?" I wrapped an arm around Hana and rubbed her arm.

"We were just singing our favourite song from The Gazette." Haruka shrugged.

"What? Guys, you know that stuff scares Hana."

"She seemed okay with it." Haruka mumbled.

"Whatever, don't do it again around her. Unni, please?"

"Whatever." Joohyun said. 

"Let's get stretching." I told the three.

"We already stretched." Haruka informed me.

"Just stretch with me."

"Fine." She muttered and got up to stretch with me. Joohyun and Hana sat aside and Hana went on about something quietly with her.

-----------------------

Yena's POV

I woke up to be dragged out of bed. I looked up and saw Soohyun.

"Oppa... what are you doing?"

"You have practice in an hour!" He exclaimed as he carried me to the washroom.

"Hurry up and shower, I'll get some clothes for you." I nodded and got into the shower. After I finished, I stepped out and went back to my room in a towel. I slowly changed into the clothes Soohyun put out for me and carried my shoes to the kitchen.

"Eat up before you leave." I sat down with Soohyun at our kitchen table and ate the breakfast that he cooked.

"Is it good?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Your food is always good oppa."

"Finish up so I can drop you off."

"Did you fill up the gas yesterday?"

"I did, don't worry. I'm taking you all the way to the building." He smiled. I nodded an placed my dish in the sink.

"Just leave it, we have to go!" He took my hand and we ran off to the car. We got in and strapped up. He started driving off and the radio. We started singing together and almost forgot about the time. I looked out the window and squealed.

"OPPA! STOP!" He hit the brakes and stopped in front of the building. 

"Thanks for the ride oppa! I'll call you before I leave!"

"Have fun Yena!" He waved as I ran off. I went into the building and greeted Secretary Hee Jin.

"Good morning Hee Jin unni!"

"Good morning Yena. Do you have practice today?"

"We sure do! It's for our debut single!"

"You seem very excited."

"I am! I can't wait to have our debut track finished! I should get going. See ya later~" I waved and took the elevator up. I went into the practice room and saw dancer unnis stretching while our leader and maknae were talking aside.

"You're here on time." Joohyun muttered without turning her head to me.

"Yeah... I was kind of woken up."

"Better than nothing. Let's have a go at practicing vocals and dancing before our choreographers come. Hana-yah, put Get Up on."

"WOOOO!!" Haruka exclaimed as she jumped around.

"And we're doing the music video version of the dance at the I like like like get it part. Same vocal positions, let's go." Joohyun slightly smirked and we got into our positions. Hana ran over and the song started shortly after.

 

(I think you girls know your colours by now ^^)

Get Up

Maeil upgrade dwae nan kkeuteobsi
hana hana ollaga meomchum eobsi
Nan georeumbuteo hot jugineun color mutjima
nuneuro gwiro copy hage dwae bureopji
Ama style buteo dalla nae rhyme booster barba
Nuga nae eumageul ttara hal su isseulkka jal bwa
Hwasoga dareun geol neukkyeobwa rallalla
nal ttarawa igeon sinsegyeya nolla wow

Nal ttaraharyeo hajima
urin dalla neukkimi dalla
Hilkkeum hilkkeum chyeoda bojima
urin ppalla ige naui seutail

aesseo moreuncheok yeongil hagetjiman
ama ginjang jom doel geoya
nal boyeo julge~

urin dalla ige naui seutail

I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it
Like you move
I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it

Like you move ah~~~ ah~~~ uh woo

Aight, J-DA on the beat!

In the new world mueol wonhani
Jakkujakku neon jungeolgeorigiman haji
Mareul anhae gidaryeobwa ne ane
mwoga inneunji gwayeon
what’s you need hey!
Meotjiji urineun meomchuji anha
neoneun nareul boneun naenae beongjjiji
bangsimhal teumi eobseul geoya
i jeongdon sijagilppun nal
wonhamyeon ttara wabwa huhoen eobtji

Nal ttaraharyeo hajima
urin dalla neukkimi dalla
Hilkkeum hilkkeum chyeoda bojima
urin ppalla ige naui seutail

aesseo moreuncheok yeongil hagetjiman
ama ginjang jom doel geoya
nal boyeo julge~

urin dalla ige naui seutail

I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it
Like you move
I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it
I like like like you get it

Like you move ah~~~ ah~~~ uh woo

Shhh! We are EvoL

Get up get up
Get up get up
Get up get up
Get up get up

Hey guys, hey ladies, get up

"Man, we haven't done that one in a while." Haruka chuckled.

"I didn't even remember how much fun that song is." Hana giggled.

"Can we practice Every Night by EXID too?" Hansol asked.

"Not today Seoul. They're here." Joohyun said and pointed at the door. It slowly opened and our choreographers came inside.

"Good morning girls! Sorry we're a little late!" Mariel smiled as she walked in.

"Don't worry about it. We got some practice done. We're all ready for you." Joohyun reassured.

"Then let's get to work."

-

Within a few hours, we were finally done. We ran through the entire dance at least 5 times before Mariel and Nina left. The other four members and I collapsed to the floor while Joohyun stood aside in thought.

"I like it a lot." She said.

"I do too. I'm just extremely tired. We didn't even eat yet!" Haruka pouted.

"Don't complain. We're running it one more time before we go, it'll be on me."

"LET'S GO!" Hana exclaimed and was already on her feet. 

After one more run, we were extremely wiped out.

"Quit complaining. This is what we've trained for! Don't put it to waste! Our debut song is finally completed!" Joohyun encouraged. The other members and I smiled.

"Now let's head to lunch. What do you guys want?" 

"JAJJANGMYUN!" Hana voted.

"No way! We're having grill this time Hana! You picked last time!" Hansol retorted.

"I just want food." Haruka laughed. "What about you Yena?" 

"Anything is fine." I smiled.

"GRILL!"

"JAJJANGMYUN!"

"BE QUIET! Goodness! First to the car picks!" Joohyun ran off to see the winner before we let Hana and Hansol run off.

"HA! I WON!" Hana pointed a finger at Hansol.

"Unni, that's not fair! Hana chose last time!"

"Hana-yah, pick something else please? We always get jajjangmyun with you." Joohyun sighed.

"Fine. We'll eat... Pasta!"

"Pasta it is. Now if you complain in this van, I'm spinning around and we're practicing until dinner, got that?"

"I'm down for pasta." Haruka and Hansol grinned as they got into the van. I shook my head at the two as I got in as well. Hana sat in the passenger seat next to Joohyun and turned the radio on to a B.A.P song. To no one's surprise, she sang loudly along and made Joohyun rap along. I smiled and looked around at the group.

*I can tell we're going to have great success as a group.*

-----------------------

hey guys! yeah so I started my new class... with a new teacher. yeah... kinda sad cuz I had my amazing geo teacher before... anyways

hope you guys enjoyed this randow short chapter! 

Sorry that everyone else's parts are shorter than Joohyun's; it's just a little hard to think of what you would like to happen to you xDD

anyways, I need help! 

We need a debut song that is cute but can be y at the same time and that it's fun and upbeat!

It's okay if we steal another group's song, just make sure it's either not a popular group, or a main song by that group :) I know you guys will do great helping me find a debut song!! ^^  - 

aha anyways~ see ya guys at the next day! it should be a little more interesting next... you'll see ;)

07/18/13 - 8:46pm