Roomates~

JTune Entertainment's New girl group Zephyr!!!

Joohyun's Outfit      Hana's Outfit      Haruka's Outfit      Hansol's Outfit       Yena's Outfit

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a face. I groaned and slaped it away as I to my side. 

"Well, that was quite rude." I widened my eyes at the voice and sat up. 

"Manager oppa! What are you doing here?"

"You're moving today... Shouldn't you be up?"

"Would it matter what time I move in."

"Yes because you have practice today as well."

"You're pushing me." I whined as I got out of bed.

"Get over it. Hurry and bring your stuff out."

"How did you get in?"

"Your little brother let me in."

"What the hell? Junhong's home?"

"Apparently so. I'll be waiting in the living room, so don't take too long." He left the room and I quickly changed. I dragged my luggages and two boxes into the living room near the door and grabbed my keys.

"Choi Junhong, let's go. I'm dropping you off at the dorm." I called. He walked in with a frown.

"I don't want to go! I don't want you to leave either!"

"Quit being such a child Junhong, come on. Your stuff is at the dorm already, right?"

"Yes..." I took the hat from his head and placed it on his head.

"Get moving." I said and pointed at the door. Zelo dragged his feet as he left.

"I'll meet you at the dorm Manager oppa. I'm just going to drop Junhong off at his dorm. Pick up the other girls, I'll bring some breakfast."

"Sure thing. Help me bring these." I grabbed a luggage and a box to bring down. I left them next to the van before helping Taehyuk put them inside. I went to my bike and saw Zelo still sad. Manager Taehyuk drove off and I turned to Zelo.

"Why are you so mopey?" I asked.

"You're being so mean."

"I'm sorry. You know how I get. Besides, there was no chance of Taehyuk oppa seeing that side of me. I'm sorry Junhong, please forgive me? I'll buy you Starbucks on the way to the dorm, okay?" I tilted his chin up and gave him a smile.

"Okay..." He said then smiled.

"Hop on, I want to get there before they wake up." I grinned. We put our helmets on and I drove off. After picking up a coffee and breakfast sandwich at Starbucks, I drove off to his dorm. We went upstairs and he let me in. He sat in the kitchen eating his breakfast as I crept into Yong Guk's bedroom. I slowly pushed the curtains aside and quietly made my way next to him. I bent down near his ear and took a deep breath.

"BANG YONG GUK WAKE UP!!" I exclaimed.

"WHAT THE?!" He jumped off his bed, crashing into the hard floor. I doubled over, clutching at my stomach as I laughed. 

"Oh man.. You should have seen your face." I snickered.

"YAH! CHOI JOOHYUN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He yelled as he stood up.

"Sorry, I had to bring Junhong here. I moved out this morning."

"That still doesn't explain why you had to yell in my damn ear!"

"I just wanted to prank you. Man, your face was absolutely priceless!" I slapped my knee.

"Yong Guk? Who's this?" I heard a groggy Himchan.

"Right... Um, Himchan.. This is my friend Joohyun." Yong Guk answered as he picked his ear.

"Nice to meet you... This is embarrassing... Sorry about looking ugly right now." Himchan said and hid his face.

"No no, you still look great." I sweetly smiled (but hoping he was too sleepy to see it). "If anything, I look ugly right now.. I don't have any make up on."

"Not that you look any better with make up... Or that you wear make up on a daily basis." That earned Yong Guk a slap on the chest.

"Ouch!"

"Shut up."

"You look gorgeous. You don't need make up." Himchan winked.

"Let's go to the kitchen. Did you eat?" Yong Guk asked as he led me to the kitchen.

"No I have not."

"Let me cook you something really quick."

"Don't bother. I have to leave really soon anyway. Like I said, I moved out today, so I have to get my stuff settled in." 

"Don't you have all day to do that?"

"No, we have practice too."

"Well jeez, quite the worker you are." He snickered.

"Trainee life, you should know." 

"Good morning Yong Guk hyung... who's this?" I turned my head and saw Daehyun. I kept my pokerface on but inside, I was embarrassed to a pulp.

"Daehyun, this is my friend Joohyun."

"H-Hi..." He trailed.

"Hello."

"Hyung~ Is there food?" I heard another voice.

"Oh, good morning. Who are you?" Jongup asked.

"Choi Joohyun. Nice to meet you."

"Hey Junhong... Isn't that your sweater?"

"You have one like it?" I asked Zelo, acting dumbfounded.

"Uh.. Yeah I do. I remember it from an old photoshoot. What a coincidence, huh?" He grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, it was great meeting you guys. I should get going. My group might be waiting for me." I said as I stood up.

"I'll walk you out." Yong Guk said.

"No need."

"Is this yours?" Daehyun asked as he picked my helmet up.

"Yessir." I nodded as I took it from him. I leaned in a little close to speak to him.

"Remember, I'm the leader. Do anything stupid to her, I'll come after you." I hissed, loud enough for him to hear. He gulped as I stood straight again.

"Later." I waved and left. As I got onto my bike, I saw Yong Guk come out. I lowered my helmet.

"What?" I asked him.

"Don't ask questions." He put a white plastic bag in my rucksack.

"Did you just give me drugs? Or weed?" I raised a brow.

"I'm not like that, jeez. I gave you some kimbap. We have a lot, so I decided to give you some."

"Thanks. I'm sure the girls will appreciate it."

"Oh, so you'll tell them that you know me?"

"Why not? They know of my friendships with many idols. No one in specifics though."

"Well then, drive safe. Don't get into an accident."

"I'll try." I slightly grinned before pulling my helmet on. I drove off fast, grabbed some food and headed to the dorm. 

-----------------------

 

Hana's POV

It was 7am and I was already up. I sang Crash as I brought my belongings to the main floor. I grabbed my purse and slung it across my chest. 

"You're looking pretty today Hana." I looked up and saw my dad.

"Oh, thank you dad." I smiled.

"Is that the sweater I bought you last month?"

"It is! You remembered." 

"Of course I remembered. Have I forgotten any small details of you?"

"No, you're not the kind of dad to." I grinned.

"Right. Like how I know of your mother sneaking food into your room when you're in trouble?" I flushed to a pink.

"How did you know?"

"You know that your brother can't lie to me."

"Aish... That Taemin oppa!" My dad laughed as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"What time is your manager going to be here?" My mom asked.

"Manager oppa should be here soon. I think Joohyun unni will be with him."

"Oh, that cute girl we saw when we took you to practice?"

"Yeah." I giggled. Umma saw her as cute? I can just imagine Joohyun's reaction.

"Tell her I said hello."

"Yeah, and tell her that she can go bald." Taemin called as he came down the stairs.

"Taemin, that's not nice." Mom said.

"Umma, do you even know what she's done to me?!"

"Oppa, she's told me that you were the one picking on her." I protested.

"W-What? The liar." Taemin frowned and crossed his arms.

"She seems like a really nice girl. Oh! I might forget!" Mom disappeared into the kitchen as well.

"Oppa, it's not nice to lie about someone, especially Joohyun unni." I laughed. Mom came back into the living room and gave me a tall wrapped box.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's for your dorm! It's an oil diffuser. It's vanilla, but when it's finished you can change it to lavender or berry." 

"Aw, umma you didn't have to!"

"I wanted to, just take it."

"Thank you. I'm sure we'll all love it." I heard honking from outside.

"That must me Manager oppa!" I grabbed one of my luggages, and Taemin helped me bring my other stuff outside. After piling it into the van, I went back to my parents.

"I'll miss you guys." I pouted as they hugged me.

"Come back whenever you can, okay?" My dad asked. I nodded my head.

"Be a good girl alright Hana? Don't burden your unnis. Remember, we're always here." My mom smiled.

"I will. You guys better live healthy, okay? I'll be sad if you get sick." They smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye Hana!" They waved as I got into the van.

"I'll see you soon, sis." Taemin flashed me a grin. I waved back as Manager Taehyuk drove off.

"Where's Joohyun unni?" I asked him.

"She went to drop someone off before going to the dorm."

"Her brother?"

"Yeah. Listen, I'll drop you off at the dorm with all of this stuff. I don't think the van can fit another three members."

"No problem!" Once we arrived at the building, we each took a luggage and he guided me to the 6th floor. He told me the combination to unlock the door and pushed it open. I heard someone singing as we went inside. Joohyun was singing loudly as she danced into the main room.

"namjaga saranghal ttaeen
kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul
haejugo sipeunge cham manha
sarange ppajil ttaen-" She stopped singing when she saw us. She awkwardly coughed and bowed to Manager Taehyuk.

"I didn't hear you guys come in." She quietly said as she turned her music off. I giggled.

"Unni, you're so cute." I said.

"Be quiet." 

"It's great that you're here. Help me collect your stuff."

"Alright, Hana stay here." The two disappeared and I went to explore the rest of the dorm. We had a great view over the city. The bathroom was quite big for a dorm for 5 girls. Right before I even got to open the bedroom doors, I heard the two back.

"We're mature enough to settle who's rooming with who oppa." She said as she set the three pieces down.

"Okay, that's in your hands. I'm going to go pick the other girls up." Without anymore words, he left. Joohyun turned to me.

"Who did you want to dorm with?"

"YOU OF COURSE!!" I attacked her with a hug.

"Ugh.... You're cutting my air off!" She groaned. I laughed as I let go.

"I guess we'll have final talk about it when the others get here. Meantime, let's put the food in the fridge and put the appliances away. I bought some new ones last weekend."

"You didn't have to spend your own money! The members and I could have helped. Oh, my mom gave me this for the dorm!" I grabbed the box from the floor and gave it to her.

"What is it?" She asked. Before I answered, she carefully took the tape off and unwrapped it.

"Oh, a diffuser. Awesome. I'll put it on the table in the main room for now." She went off and did so. While she put the sticks in the vase, I took the box labelled as appliances and brought it into the kitchen. The two of us went to work as we waited for the other members. I was already gettign excited to live together. 

-----------------------

 

Haruka's POV

I managed to wake up by my alarm and shot out of bed. I took a quick shower and changed for the day. I had all of my stuff in my luggages when I received a phone call. I set them down near the door and picked up.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Hey sis~"

"Oniisan, good morning."

"You're moving out today, correct?"

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"Great! I got you a gift."

"What is it?"

"TA-DA!!!" I spun around and saw my brother standing in the doorway.

"ONIISAN!" I exclaimed and ran to him. I hugged him tightly and he returned the hug.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" He chuckled.

"It has... You mean, neglecting brother, you."

"I'm glad to see you though."

"But I'm leaving today."

"I can take you to the dorm, right?"

"But Manager oppa's picking me up..."

"So, you don't want to hang out with your oniisan for the time you do have?"

"I'm sure I'll have time after practice today. I just hope Joohyun unni let's us out."

"Speaking of her, I should meet her."

"Are you sure?"

"You make it seem like she'll eat me alive."

"She won't... But apparently, she doesn't have the greatest relationships with other guys..."

"Oh really?"

Our conversation was cut off by a honking from behind him. I peaked out and saw Manager Taehyuk coming out of the van.

"Hold on, help me bring these out." I asked of my brother. We brought the luggages out and helped Manager Taehyuk put them into the van.

"Manager oppa, I'll be with my brother for a little while. He just came back from Japan today." I explained.

"That's fine. Just make sure you're not too late, we have to organize the rooms and get to practice."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Hiroshi." My brother smiled brightly.

"I'm kang Taehyuk, nice to meet you as well. Take care of her while she's out. The last thing we need is our main vocalist and lead dancer to have something broken." Manager Taehyuk chuckled.

"You have nothing to worry about."

"I guess I'll see you later Haruka." 

"See you later Manager oppa!" I waved as he got into the van. Hiroshi and I got into his Genesis Coupe.

 

"Continue~" He said.

"Right. We were all texting each other last night and somehow ended up talking about our relationships with our friends. She's friends with a rookie sunbae, but it seems like she dislikes him. Also, she knows Hana's brother, and they aren't exactly besties either."

"She seems like quite the leader. And what about you? How are you doing with the company?"

"Better than it used to be. Now that we're closer to debuting, the hard times in early trainee life is easier to think about."

We continued to talked about my trainee life and Zephyr as he drove me to the dorm. Luckily, Manager Taehyuk was able to text me the address.

"I can't believe you've moved out." Hiroshi frowned.

"It's not like I won't visit home. Besides, I'm almost positive you and I can be together when we're both off from work. I'll tell you when I don't have schedules, so that we can hang out. Right?" I asked with a smile.

"That works.... I'm going to miss you sis." 

"I'm going to miss you too oniisan. Promise me you won't hurt too many girl's hearts." I told him as I leaned over and hugged him.

"I promise." He grinned as I pulled away. I got out of the car and shut the door. I leaned down to level with him.

"I'm being serious. Some girls are still sad about you."

"Hey, I didn't do that out of nothing."

"Whatever. See you later oniisan." I waved.

"Be a good girl."

"I'll try." I winked and went inside the building after seeing him drive off. I went to our floor and pushed in the password that Manager Taehyuk told us. I went in and took off my shoes. I didn't hear anything. I slowly walked in.

"Hello? Is anyone-"

"I'M A MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMAN!" I heard two voices yell, then Hana and Joohyun appeared in the main room area, doing the dance to Gentleman. I stood there with my jaw to the floor.

"Oh, you came?" Joohyun awkwardly asked after the chorus ended.

"HI HARUKA UNNI!!!" Hana exclaimed.

"You seem happy." I snickered.

"It's just so exciting to be living in a dorm with all of you unnis now!"

-----------------------

 

Hansol's POV

The sun's rays poked into my room through the blinds. I slightly smiled as I stretched my legs out.

"GET UP! YOU'RE MOVING OUT!" Suddenly, the blinds were pulled up, letting all of the light get into my room. I let out a squeal and hid under my blanket.

"JAY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IT'S SO BRIGHT OUT!" I yelled.

"Waking you up! Goodness, what are you? A vampire?" He snickered then pulled the blanket off.

"You're so dead!" He dropped the blanket and ran off. I chased him down the stairs and around the living room. 

"Get back here Jay! Quit being such a wuss!"

"No way!" He ran back up and went to my room. He shut the door and laughed. I groaned and kicked the door. I assumed he was caugh off guard because he fell to the floor. I grabbed his arm and pulled on it hard.

"OW!"

"Say sorry! You blinded me!!"

"NEVER!"

"JAY!" I exclaimed before pulling harder.

"ALRIGHT I'M SORRY!!!" I let go of him and pushed him out. I went into the washroom and took a quick shower then changed into my clothes. I opened my door and dragged my luggages into the hallway. Jay came and picked one up. We brought my things downstairs and put them near the door.

"You're finally moving out. Are you excited?"

"A little."

"Are you going to miss us?"

"Of course I am. I'm going to miss mom, dad, Jaehan, and you of course."

"You;'re so grown up now." Jay smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you, sis."

"I'm going to miss you too oppa."

"Visit us, okay?" He asked after pulling away. I nodded with a smile.

"Of course I'll visit." I heard a car horn from outside.

"That's my cue. Can you help me bring these out?" He nodded and carried one outside. I carried the other to the van and greeted Manager Taehyuk.

"Good morning Manager oppa."

"Good morning Hanseoul." He smiled as he put my luggage into the van.

"Are the other members at the dorm already?"

"Not yet. Aiden and Melody are there for sure. I'm not sure where Ruka is. She went out with her brother who just came today."

"Oh alright."

"We're going to pick Yena up right now."

"That's great. Let me just say good bye to my brother."

"Don't take too long." Manager Taehyuk got into the van and I turned to Jay.

"Bye oppa. I'll visit you guys soon." I told him.

"Don't forget to call or text me whenever you can. Make me proud, okay?"

"I will." He grinned and ruffled my hair.

"Good girl. See you around. Do your best!"

I got into the passenger seat and waved as Manager Taehyuk drove off.

"Feeling emotional?" He asked.

"A little. This is a huge change. I mean, I'm going from being home with my parents and brothers all the time to not seeing them too often. It's huge. But I'm feeling excited at the same time."

"That's the kind of feeling you get." He chuckled.

"Do you want me to drop you off first, or should we pick Yena up first?"

"We can go pick Yena up first." I nodded.

"To Yena's house it is!" He to another street and headed towards her house. 

 

-----------------------

 

Yena's POV

I yawned as I got out of bed. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and headed to the washroom. I opened the door and saw Soohyun inside, brushing his teeth.

"Good morning oppa." I smiled.

"Good morning Yena. Are you excited to move into your dorm?" He asked after spitting. I nodded and washed my face. He held my hair back and gave me a towel. 

"Thank you."

"Are you all packed up?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'm kind of sad though. I don't want to leave you guys here." I pouted.

"You can always visit us, you know that."

"I know."

"Now brush up, I'll bring your bags down so you don't have to worry about that."

"I can do it oppa!"

"No no. Let me do this last favour for you before you move out." He smiled and ruffled my hair. He left the washroom and shut the door. I smiled and turned to my reflection.

*What did I do in my previous life to deserve such an amazing brother?* I sighed contently and got ready for the day.

After I changed into a new set of clothes, I brought my final belongings in a small bag and placed it on top of my luggages.

"Yena-yah, bring this to your new dorm. I'm sure your leader unni will like it." I spun around and saw my mom holding a small box. She placed it in my hands. "Be careful with it, it's fragile."

"What is it?" I asked and tilted my head to one side.

"It's a set of mugs."

"I'm sure she'll love it. I think she's a coffee kind of girl, last time I checked."

"Perfect. Oh.. I can't believe my baby is all grown up now!" She smiled and hugged me.

"I'm feeling so emotional just thinking about it."

"Mom..."

"You're moving out into your own dorm Yena!" She pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I'll call your father so he can see you off." She told me and disappeared up the stairs. I smiled and carefully set the box on the couch.

"Yena-yah~" I turned around with a smile to a sudden flash. I blinked several times then realized that Soohyun was holding a camera. 

"I needed to... You look adorable." He smiled. 

"Thanks oppa." A car horn sounded from outside, signaling for me to go out.

"That's my cue." I sighed.

"Don't be sad! You can visit us whenever you want." I nodded and he helped me bring my luggage out. I turned to face the house and saw my dad. I walked over and looked up at him.

"Appa.."

"I want you to be good, okay? Be a strong girl for appa." He grinned proudly.

"I will be." I nodded with a sad smile.

"Come here." He pulled me into a warm hug.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I quietly said as Soohyun and my mom joined in on the hug.

"We're going to miss you too Yena."

"Yena-yah~" I heard a familiar voice. I pulled away from the hug and turned around to find Hansol.

"Hansol unni!" I exclaimed.

"Anneyong hasseyo! Park Hansol ibnida!" She bowed.

"Mom, dad, oppa, this is Hansol unni." I told them.

"Nice to meet you Hansol." My mom smiled.

"Please take good care of Yena." My dad and Soohyun said at the same time.

"Don't worry! We'll take great care of her! You should take care of yourselves as well!"

"We will. Go on Yena, we can't keep you waiting." My dad gave me a light reassuring push and I got into the van. I looked out the window and waved as Manager Taehyuk drove us away.

"Oppa... Umma... Appa..." I quietly murmured under my breath as tears fell onto my lap.

"Don't be sad Yena! This is a new step in life! Be excited!!" Hansol grinned through the mirror.

"I am excited... That doesn't take away the fact that I'm still sad to leave my family."

"Well, one day, you'll see that it is worth it seeing how proud you made them." I slowly smiled and nodded.

"You're right unni. I'll just have to wait."

 

-----------------------

 
NO POV
 

Once Yena and Hansol made it to the dorm, they brought one of their luggages each and Manager Taehyuk hauled the others inside one by one. The two went ahead into the dorm and met the other three in the living room.

"Good morning unnis!" Hana smiled.

"Good morning Hana." Yena returned the smile.

"Did you guys sleep well?" Hansol asked.

"I did." Haruka nodded.

"I would have... if my brother wouldn't have kept pissing me off as I slept." Joohyun groaned.

"I'd love to meet your brother. I'm sure you two are the cutest." Haruka snickered.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to."

"I would want to." Hana laughed. Joohyun shot her a glare and sighed.

"Oh right, unni my mom told me to give this to you." Yena gave Joohyun the small box.

"What is it?" Joohyun asked as she pulled the ribbon. She pulled open the top and pulled a mug out.

"Oh cool, it's a mug. Tell her I said thank you. I should buy her a gift as well. I like it." 

"So, now that you girls are all here, who's sleeping with who?" Manager Taehyuk asked. All of the girls exchanged looks.

~

"Haruka, Hana, let's go." Joohyun said and dragged her stuff to the largest room.

"I guess we'll bring our stuff to our room now too." Hansol suggested. Yena nodded and followed Hansol. The two got their stuff and put them away while Joohyun stared at the room.

"One bed and a bunk bed... Shot gun the bed. No... The top bunk... Actually.." Joohyun groaned in annoyance.

"What bed do you want unni?" Hana asked.

"Okay, how about who cares where we sleep, as long as no one touches my special pillow, I don't care."

"Why just that pillow? Haruka wondered.

"My brother and I designed and stitched it together. It's special to me."

"That's cute."

"Thanks. Anyways, get settled in." Joohyun said. As the two girls got to work, and Joohyun was about to, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"NOONA I MISS YOU!" She held her phoen away in order not to damage her ears.

"Can you not call me? Not right now at least. I'm unpacking."

"But- NO! HYUNG STOP!"

"Hey Joo~"

"Go away you obnoxious freak."

"I miss you too~"

"Good bye Yo-... I'm hanging up." She put her phone away and tossed it onto a bed.

"Who was that?" Haruka asked as she placed her clothes in a drawer.

"A friend of mine."

"You seem quite close to him, if I think I know who you were talking to." Hana giggled.

"Is that right?" Joohyun asked in satoori.

"Your satoori is cute, unni." Haruka commented.

"Is that right?" Joohyun repeated, then grinned to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AIGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG TIME NO UPDATE!

MIAN MIAN MIAN~

I hope you're not all out to kill me :#

School's been a pain in the ARSE~!!

i hate it -.- 

I just finally wanted to finish Yena's part~

Sorry if it wasn't too great..

I'll try to make the next one a little more interesting

Hope you guys enjoyed it~ And I hope you're still with me till the end :3

11/03/13 - 1:01 AM