Looking Different

JTune Entertainment's New girl group Zephyr!!!

it's a new day, that means new outfits!

Joohyun's Outfit      Hana's Outfit      Haruka's Outfit      Hansol's Outfit       Yena's Outfit

nope, this chapter... you wear what you want! ^^ (lol read my message at the end)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joohyun's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Zelo sleeping next to me.

"CHOI JUNHONG WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!" I exclaimed. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hi."

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" I yelled as I sat up.

"I came home from practice and you were sleeping already... I came to check on you and I just decided to sleep here becuase I was so tired." He mumbled and moved closer to me, wrapping and arm over my legs.

"You idiot. I told you to go back to the dorm."

"I don't want to go until I know you're with the other girls." I softened and slightly smiled.

"I'll be fine on my own for a few weeks Junhong. I can take care of myself."

"I still don't want my only sister to be lonely."

"I won't feel lonely."

"I will." I his head and let out a sigh.

"You're so over protective of me sometimes Junhong. It makes me wonder if I'm your noona or not."

"Well, you are. But I love you and I want the best for you as much as you want the best for me." He smiled.

"If you want the best for me, let go of me so I can get changed. I'm going out." I pushed his arm off of me and started getting my clothes out for the day. 

"Out? Where exactly are you going?" 

"Over protective again. Don't worry, I'm just going out with the girls."

"Where to?" I rolled my eyes as I took my shirt off to put my bra on.

"Don't worry about it Junhong."

"I wanna know!!" I spun around with a hand on my waist.

"Alright, get out. You just lost your privillage of sleeping in my room."

"NO! No, I'm sorry." He pouted. I shook my head as I changed into the rest of my clothes.

"You'll know where I went when I get home after practice." I smiled and patted his cheek.

"You can be so mean sometimes, you know that?" He said as he followed me outside in pajamas.

"I know. But doesn't that make me more awesome?" I asked as I sat on my bike.

"Obviously." He grinned. I nodded and took my helmet off the back of my bike.

"Have fun at practice. Let's home I'm not sleeping so I can see your reaction tonight." I put my helmet off and waved before driving off. A few minutes later, I stopped at a red light and saw the passengers of the bus in front of me get off. I tilted my head in confusion and saw a familiar black haired girl. I took my helmet off and moved my bike a little closer to the bus.

"Haruka?" I called. She turned her head and smiled.

"Unni!" She ran over with a smile.

"What happened?"

"Bus broke down." She pouted. I shook my head and gave her my helmet.

"Get on."

"Don't you need a helmet?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." She got on and I sped off. Within a few minutes, we were at the building. We got off of my bike after I parked it behind the building under a tree. I strapped the helmet down and the two of us walked in.

"Thanks for the ride unni. I would have had to walk a long way."

"Yeah, I realized that. That's why I drove you."

"You know, you're really caring. It just doesn't show too well."

"I don't like appearing as if I do care."

"Well, that is one of the many reasons we love our cold-blooded leader." She grinned at me. I rolled my eyes as we went inside. Once we went up after greeting Hee Jin unni, we saw a few people in our practice room.

"GOOD MORNING UNNIS!" Hana smiled. The other two she was with turned around and smiled.

"JOOJOO!!" Eunyoung screamed and threw her arms around me.

"Y-Yah..." I tried pushing her off, but she really wouldn't budge.

"You two are closer than I heard you were." Haruka laughed.

"Shut up, we're not this close. DAMN IT EUNYOUNG, GET OFF OF ME!" She giggled as she let go.

"Glad to know you love me too Joojoo~" 

"What are you even doing here?"

"Hana was alone when we saw her on her way here, so we decided to give her company." Jiyou answered.

"Interesting."

"Let's do something while we wait around for the other members!" Eunyoung exclaimed as she ran over to play some music. Two-X's Ring Ma Bell played.

"Oh no. Here you go again with this." I muttered.

"Don't deny you love dancing this." She grinned as the five of us got into position.

"The chorus." I grumbled.

-----------------------

 

Hana's POV

I was on my way to the bus stop, without the help of lazy Taemin. He was still sleeping when I left the house. I was singing Rain Sound as the bus drove off. I moved back and forth to the music while looking outside for the building. I smiled when I saw the building in the distance. I got off at the closest stop and skipped off towards the buillding. On my way towards the building, I saw the MBLAQ sunbaes going inside.

"MBLAQ SUNBAES!" I exclaimed. They turned around and smiled with a wave.

"How's my little dongsaeng Hana?" Mir asked and ruffled my hair. I giggled.

"Great of course!" 

"How's your horrible leader treating you?" Seungho slapped his arm.

"Hey, be nice about Joohyun. She's only been nice to us." Seungho warned.

"To you hyungs! She's so mean to me!"

"That's only because you're always picking a fight with her." G.O added as he and Seungho went inside.

"We'll see you later Hana!!" Joon and Thunder waved and went inside as well.

"I don't know how you and Joohyun unni don't get along. You're both rappers, you should work together." I suggested.

"No way am I ever going to work with that she-devil. Did you not see how she treated me in the elevator?!"

"Oh c'mon oppa~ You set that up for yourself."

"But she shouldn't treat her sunbae and oppa that way." He pouted as we went inside the building.

"You two should be really close, even if you are only one year older than her. I know of a few idols friends that she has and they're older than her by a few years.."

"She's just mean to me."

"That's because you're mean to her oppa."

"Okay fine! Keep siding with her! I'm leaving!" He marched off to join the other members.

"Bye oppa!" I giggled. I went on my own way upstairs.

"Hey Hana!" I turned around and saw Two-X's Jiyou and Eunyoung.

"Unnis! Hello!" I bowed. 

"You're here pretty early." Eunyoung told me.

"Yeah, I decided to come earlier." I smiled.

"Let's go up together, seems like you're on your own until the others get here, huh?" Jiyou said. I shrugged.

"I guess so. Let's go!" The three of us went up to the Zephyr practice room together and we started talking about random topics. We were even talking about their debut and Eunyoung's experience when she was on Romantic and Idol. We were laughing when the door opened. I looked at the door and found Joohyun and Haruka.

"GOOD MORNING UNNIS!" I smiled

"JOOJOO!!" Eunyoung screamed and threw her arms around Joohyun. I laughed at the two.

"Y-Yah..." Joohyun tried pushing her off, but she really wouldn't budge.

"You two are closer than I heard you were." Haruka laughed.

"Shut up, we're not this close. DAMN IT EUNYOUNG, GET OFF OF ME!" She giggled as she let go.

"Glad to know you love me too Joojoo~" 

"What are you even doing here?"

"Hana was alone when we saw her on her way here, so we decided to give her company." Jiyou answered.

"Interesting."

"Let's do something while we wait around for the other members!" Eunyoung exclaimed as she ran over to play some music. Two-X's Ring Ma Bell played.

"Oh no. Here you go again with this." Joohyun muttered.

"Don't deny you love dancing this." She grinned as the five of us got into position.

"The chorus."

After we danced the choreography, Haruka and I started teasing Joohyun.

"Damn unni, you can shake your hips." Haruka grinned.

"You can fit in perfectly with the Two-X unnis!" I giggled.

"That's enough. No more Two-X, good bye Eunyoung and Jiyou." The two waved and left.

"Awh... We were having so much fun!" I pouted.

"What if the MBLAQ sunbaes walked in?! That would have been priceless!" Haruka started laughing.

"What happened if we walked in on what?" 

-----------------------

 

Haruka's POV

We all turned our heads and found MBLAQ at the door.

"MBLAQ oppas!" Hana smiled.

"We were-" Joohyun covered my mouth and firmly gripped it.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"Good morning to you too." Seungho laughed as they walked in.

"We decided to come and greet you guys." Joon explained.

"Okay, you've greeted us, good bye."

"Oh c'mon unni. It won't be too harmful if the oppas stay for a little while, right?" Hana asked.

"It is to me." Joohyun hissed. 

"C'mon Joo, it'll only be for ten minutes." Thunder said. 

"Fine. Only 10." She pulled her phone out and started a timer. I laughed at her actions as she sat on the bench with Joon and Thunder. Hana and I talked to the other three. 

"Sorry we're late! There was an accident on the road so we ran here!" Everyone looked at the door and found Yena and Hansol panting for air.

"You're not late. Come in." I grinned.

"Good mornign girls!" Mir exclaimed.

"Good morning MBLAQ oppas." They tiredly bowed. An alarm went off and I turned to Joohyun.

"Okay, out!" She said, pointing at the door.

"C'mon~ Just a fe-"

"Naga!" She pushed Joon's face away. 

"See you girls later~" Seungho waved. We waved back to the five leaving as Joohyun sighed.

"You two rest while I get manager oppa. Hana and Haruka... Do... something..." Joohyun awkwardly said then disappeared. Hana and I just started talking about how excited we were for our debut when we heard two bickering in the hallway.

"Oppa, we were scheduled to go to the salon today! What happened that is forcing us to practice?"

"Another idol group has booked the same time as us and-"

"I'm sure a salon can take another five people!"

"I can try to-"

"No, we're going right now."

"*sigh* Alright fine. Get the girls while I bring the van around." Joohyun walked in and flipped her hair.

"We're going to the salon today."

"WOO!" The four of us cheered. We all left the practice room together and piled into the van that was waiting outside for us. Joohyun sat in the passenger seat while the rest of us sat in the back. 

"I can't wait to change my hair!" I grinned.

"It'll be interesting." Hansol said.

"I'm excited to see Joohyun unni go from black to blonde." Hana told us.

"It's going to sting." Joohyun muttered, displeased.

"You'll be fine unni." I reassured.

"We should all take before and after pictures!!" Yena suggested. 

"That's sounds like a good idea." I nodded. 

"We'll do it." Hansol decided. 

"This is going to be so fun!" Hana exclaimed. 

-----------------------

 
Hansol's POV
 
I smiled as the six of us walked into the salon. Manager Taehyuk told us to sit in the waiting area while he went to the front desk. I was talking to Haruka when we heard his voice get a little louder.
 
"We already booked an appointment for the five of the girls two weeks ago!" 
 
"I'm sorry but another group had it book as well-" Joohyun got up.
 
"I don't think it would be a problem to have another 5 people added. It's not like you can't service us at the same time... If there are two stylists at work, there can be one per group.. Wouldn't that be a good compromise?" She asked as she walked to the front desk. Within a few minutes, Manager oppa and Joohyun were back with us.
 
"Let's go in and find our stylists." Joohyun told us.
 
"You actually got us in?!" Yena asked with her jaw wide open.
 
"Of course I did... What makes you think I didn't?" She raised a brow.
 
"Unni is quite persuasive." Haruka snickered as she followed Manager oppa and Joohyun into the main salon. As we walked to a set of vanitys when I spotted a boy group.
 
"Hey unni, isn't that-"
 
"VIXX, yeah." She quietly replied as we all took seats.
 
"Good morning girls! I'm Ellie and this is Jisun. We will be your stylists for this morning!"
 
"Hana, dul, set." Joohyun counted.
 
"Uri dokjeom! Anneyong hasseyo, Unique ibnida!" We cheered and bowed.
 
"Awh, you guys are so cute! So, who's first up?" Jisun asked.
 
"I guess I will be, I'm bleaching my hair. I guess Yena can come too, she's going red and she needs to bleach her hair a little too." Joohyun answered.
 
"This way." Ellie smiled and directed the two away. I turned to Haruka and started talking about our debut song and dance and see how we would be on stage. Hana also talked about her slight nervousness about the notes she would be singing. Suddenly, Ken, Hongbin and Ravi came over.
 
"Hello girls." Ken beamed.
 
"Hi sunbaes." We got up and bowed. 
 
"You girls are getting your hair done today as well?" Ravi asked.
 
"Yes we are! I'm kind of excited." I smiled.
 
"It's quite thrilling. First time?" Hongbin questioned.
 
"For all five of us actually." Haruka replied.
 
"What are you getting done?" Ken asked me. I turned to him and smiled.
 
"I'm dying my hair lighter and dip-dying the ends turquoise."
 
"That sounds cool! I don't even know what I'm getting." I laughed.
 
"You do have the right to know, don't you?" I looked around to check for the other three but they already split up. Haruka was talking to Ravi and Hongbin was showing Hana somethings on his camera.
 
"Seems like our groups get along fairly well." Ken chuckled.
 
"Seems so..." Before I could ask him about idol life, Hana's voice overpowered mine.
 
"LET'S TAKE PICTURES OF JOOHYUN UNNI!" She and Hongbin ran off with grins into the other room.
 
"I'm not responsible if she gets hurt from Joohyun." I muttered.
 
"How caring you are." Ken said sarcastically.
 
"It's our deadly leader, we can't do anything about it." I snickered.
 
-----------------------
 
 
Yena's POV
 
Joohyun and I were following the stylists to a further room when we saw VIXX again. We were sat down next to each other while they went to get the things needed.
 
"Is that who I think it is?" N exclaimed. Joohyun let out a quiet groan as he approached us with Hyuk.
 
"Joohyun! Long time no see!" He smiled.
 
"Same to you Hakyeon."
 
"That's Hakyeon oppa to you." He grinned.
 
"So Hakyeon, what are you guys up to here?"
 
"We're getting our hair done to get ready for our comeback." Hyuk answered.
 
"That's cool! Are you bleaching your hair too?" I asked.
 
"I'm just getting mine dyed darker and cutting it."
 
"Right. Yena, this is Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk, Yena. He's your oppa by a year, if I remember correctly. And this is Hakyeon, your oppa by four years." 
 
"Nice to meet you Yena." Hyuk smiled and shook my hand.
 
"You too."
 
"I'm bleaching my hair! Are you?" N asked Joohyun.
 
"Yes I am. Are you changing to something crazier?"
 
"Is red considered crazy?"
 
"Not at all."
 
"What are you dying to?"
 
"Some sort of blonde."
 
"Sounds promising. I'll miss your black hair though."
 
"Get over it. What are you getting?"
 
"You'll be the first to see it." 
 
"N-sshi, Joohyun-sshi, this way please" Two stylists told Joohyun and N.
 
"YAY! We're going together! Have fun with Yena, Hyuk~" N linked arms with Joohyun and started dragging her away. She groaned in annoyance as she tried pushing him away, but N clung onto her well.
 
"So Yena, is this your first time getting your hair done like this?" Hyuk askd me.
 
"Yup! It's my first time bleaching my hair."
 
"Must be exciting." He smiled.
 
"A little. I'm also kind of nervous..."
 
"Don't be. It's completely harmless, you'll be fine."
 
"Thanks." I smiled. Our stylists came and started working on our hair. Within half an hour, my head was completely beached. She pulled a cap over my head and I moved over to the heaters.
 
"YAH! SONG HANA! LEE HONGBIN! QUIT IT!" I turned my head to see Joohyun across the room. Hongbin and Hana were in front of her with a camera.
 
"C'mon Joo! We haven't even taken a selca together." N linked amrs with Joohyun and smiled with a peace sign up.
 
*She can't even move.* I thought to myself with a giggle. Joohyun glared at N as Hongbin took the picture. 
 
"Smile a little, please unni!" Hana begged. Joohyun shot her a look but slightly smiled.
 
"Interesting leader you have." Hyuk laughed.
 
"Says you." I chuckled.
 
-----------------------
 
 
No POV
 
Hours and hours after arrival, all five members of Unique had new and stylish hairstyles. Joohyun flipped her new hair and fixed her bangs in the mirror. 
 
"It looks great unni." Yena told her.
 
"I love my hair." Hansol smiled as she checked it out in the mirror. She touched her hair carefully and her smile grew wider the longer she stared.
 
"How's my hair?" Hana asked the other members. Everyone looked at her new hair.
 
"Amazing Hana." Haruka grinned. "I think I suit mine quite well, no?"
 
"I like it." Yena replied. Haruka's hair appeared dark brown, but in the sunlight was slightly red. The colour was unique.
 
"I like yours too Yena unni! It's cute." Hana smiled at the elder girl. Yena shyly smiled and nodded. Her hair was now red and pulled into a messy curly bun.
 
"Lookin y~" N sang as he passed by the girls. He winked at Joohyun before leaving. She rolled her eyes and looked at the time on her phone.
 
"Let's go to the studio and get some practicing done for an hour or so. Then you're free."
 
"WOO!!!" The other four cheered then piled into the van.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
extreme apologies for the long wait! -.-
 
Okay so I had to finish up summer school, then I had to prepare for my vacation which I came back from last night [i left home saturday morning last week]. Then today I went to the Beatdown which is a hiphop competition event because my close friend from Montreal was a competitor...
 
for the most part, i was busy and I had a bad writers block, which explains why some members have shorter parts... mianhaeyooooo~ 
 
please forgive me! don't kill me either!
 
I know i should be updating more often, but I literally only have three weeks left to my summer vacation... I had summer shcool -.- but I hope that my first and second semester schedules aren't bad so that I can update more.. TT^TT
 
I let you guys down badly... I'm sorry 3 please forgive me! 
 
Oh, I didn't put any outfits because I'm extremely exhausted from the 16 hour drive yesterday and the event from today... If i were to put the outfits, i would update tomorrow and i feel bad for not having update in forever :$
 
Anyways, I hope you liked the update anyway~ hopefully, I'll be able to update a new chapter soon!
 
anyone have ideas? x)
 
08/11/13 - 1:55am