I'M SORRY

WOUNDED HEARTS

Dara and the girls were in the middle of their dance practice when one of YG’s intern entered with a bouquet of flowers on one hand and a big flush rabbit on the other.  A huge “I’M SORRY” note is hanging on her neck.

Everyone stopped and waited for the intern who was walking directly to Dara.  Whistles and cheers filled the studio.

“Miss Dara, please accept all these or else I will lose my job.”  The intern pleaded although her voice is teasing.

“Who sent these?”  Dara asked as she took the gifts from the intern.  A certain person came to her mind, but she immediately erased the thought.

“You need to write your answer at the back of this.”  The intern flipped the “I’M SORRY” written on a card.

“I’m sorry for what?  How would I answer if I don’t know why that person is sorry?”

“I don’t know who exactly sent these, but they said you’ll understand.”  The intern explained.

Dara turned to the other girls who were busy inspecting the flowers and stuffed toy.  She wanted to ask them for their opinion.

“Girls, what should I do?  I’m a little lost here.” 

“Write what’s in your heart, Dara.”  Bom advised.  She snatched the rabbit from CL and ran away.  CL ran after her.  Minzy was busy counting the flowers in the bouquet.

Whatever is in my heart, Dara repeated.  She took the pen from the intern and scribbled at the back of the card.

Dara couldn’t sleep.  She kept staring at the white rabbit lying beside her.  If she was not mistaken, it was Jiyong who sent them.  But Jiyong was out of the country for almost a week now.  They were filming a music video in Paris.

She tossed and turned.  I’m sorry for what?  Why is he asking her to forgive him?  Everything was settled between them. 

She glanced at the alarm clock on her bedside table.  It’s past 3am.  She needed to sleep or she’ll look like a panda in the morning.

She closed her eyes once again willing herself to sleep when her phone vibrated.  She fought the urge to reach for the phone.  Who would be texting her at this hour, she thought.

She bolted from the bed when another message came in.  She grabbed the phone from the table and read the first message.

“I know you can’t sleep.”  Said the message.  It was from an unknown number.

“Are you thinking about me?  Do you like the flowers?  Is Tokki sleeping beside you?”

The line on Dara’s forehead deepened.  How could the sender know her well?  Unless the unknown sender is Jiyong.  Only Jiyong is too arrogant to think she is always thinking of him.

Dara was frustrated because she couldn’t reply to the number.  If it was Jiyong, she wanted to play along.  She opened her SNS and posted a sleeping rabbit sticker.  As she predicted, a new message entered her phone.

“Nice try, Dara.  Go to sleep now.  I’ll see you later………”

So, it was really Jiyong.  Dara concluded.  She couldn’t help smiling while staring at the last message on her phone.  Jiyong never changed.  He must be on the middle of filming.  It was his habit everytime he’s away.

Until Kiko came along…

She has not seen Kiko lately.  And Jiyong is always out of the country as well.  Everything seems going smoothly.  She has learned to accept the situation with the help of everyone around her.  Preparing for WGM distracted her from thinking too much.

Jiyong sending her gifts out of the blue caught her off-guard.  When everything seems going back to normal.

Dara hates to admit it.  Jiyong’s gesture shook her heart.  She missed those little sweet things Jiyong used to do for her.

Until everything went out of control…

 

A/N

I'M SORRY, CHINGUS!

I FORGOT I HAVE THIS CHAPTER READY A LONG TIME AGO.

I WAS SOOO DISTRACTED AND SCATTERED-BRAIN LATELY.

 

 

 

 

P.S.

TO MAKE IT UP, I HAVE THE FINAL CHAPTER READY. 

I JUST NEED PRE-FINALE CHAPPIE, LOL