TYING THE KNOT?

WOUNDED HEARTS

 

 

“Dara, you’re getting married?!” 

Bom’s voice vibrated throughout YG building.  I was having my late dinner when Bom and Minzy entered the cafeteria.  Everyone’s attention turned toward us.

“Do you really have to shout?  You’re disturbing everybody.”  I pulled Bom to my side and stuffed with a slice of beef.  That would shut her up for the time being.

“Unni, why did you keep it from us?  We don’t have any idea.” Minzy inquired after taking the seat opposite mine.

“It’s not yet confirmed.  It’s supposed to be confidential.  How did you know about it?”

“A little bird told me.”  Bom answered wiggling her perfectly curved eyebrows at me.

“Who is the lucky guy?” She continued while feasting on the food on my tray.

“It’s still a secret.  I’m not allowed to disclose it to anybody.”

“Let me guess.”  Bom wasn’t discouraged.

“Lee Minho?”

“Jung Il Woo?”  Minzy joined the guessing game.

“I will not tell you.” 

“Come on, Dara.  Give us a clue.  Initials…” Bom wouldn’t give up.

“Okay.” I pretend to play along.  “His name starts with “J””.

I watched how that little information affected my two friends.  They have the most epic reaction.  I bit my lips for I couldn’t help laughing at the two girls.  My eyes began to tear up.  I couldn’t hold back the laughter any longer.

 

It was Hyori’s idea.  I didn’t know how she convinced YG.  He kept declining the show every time they ask anyone from the company to appear on We Got Married.  YG thought it’s irrelevant.

Everything was done under strict confidentiality.  Not until a little bird told Bom and the others about the show.  Even the guy chosen to be my supposedly husband didn’t know about it.  We were very careful of choosing the right guy.  It hasn’t been revealed even to the guy himself until now.

I thought it was ridiculous not asking the guy first if he wanted to do the show with me.  But everyone told me not to worry about it.  Every guy would be willing to be married with me according to them.  I thought they were exaggerating.

I was training with Hwangssabu in the gym when Hyori called.  I put her on loud speaker while I ran on the treadmill.

“Dara, guess what.” 

“You’re getting married.”  I said bluntly.

“No.  You’re getting married!”  Hyori yelled.

“With whom?”  I asked.  I was a little bit excited to know who the lucky guy is.

“I’ll send you his photo.  Don’t freak out.”

OMG! Why is my heart beating so fast?  I wonder who he is.

I slowed down the treadmill as the photo downloaded on my phone.  I thought my eyes fell out when I recognized the guy in my phone screen.

“Tell me you’re joking.”  I croaked.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you, but it’s really him.  He already agreed.”  Hyori has a satisfied grin on her lips.

“You’re kidding.  How did he?  How did you convince him?”

“Oh, we hardly negotiate.  Once he heard your name, he agreed without wasting a second.  I told you-“

F@CKING EFFING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed at the top of my lungs.  I’m going to marry my one and only love.  The only guy I was obsessed about since I learned about puppy love. 

A girl couldn’t ask for more.

 

 

A/N:

 

Sorry, guys!  It's been a long time since I updated.