In a rather Taeminty situation

Orgel

Sarang woke up early today, something she rarely does and walked to the sofa. Looking around the quiet house , she assumed everyone was asleep. She sat down on the couch and winched as she felt a stinging pain on her arm.

Sarang stared at the cast on her arm, she had forgotten to ask the doctor to remove it before she got discharged the day before, and now it was itching really bad.

Slowly she started unwrapping the cast, cussing at the pain.

Out of nowhere, Taemin walked into the hall all dressed up in a plain black T-shirt and shorts, his hair in was styled to give off a messy yet at the same time decent look. He was holding on to a bowl containing a greenish brown paste.

“Oh! You’re awake!” Taemin said flashing an innocent smile as he walked up to Sarang.

Sarang wrinkled her nose as Taemin placed the bowl on the table in front of them and took a sit next to her. “What is that?” Sarang asked disgusted.

“Oh that? It’s a herbal medicine, my very own mix, I was going to apply it on to your wound cause I realised you didn’t take off your cast yet. So I thought of making this for you, it helps your wound heal faster.” Taemin said getting down on his knees from the sofa as he helped remove the cast, revealing a large red line that went from her wrist to her elbow, the wound was not dried up yet and Sarang looked stunned by how bad it looked.

Taemin lightly held her arm and placed a kiss on the top of her hand in a rather old fashion manner and looked up at her. “I promise I will never let any harm befall you anymore.”

Sarang gulped and pulled her hand away awkwardly. Wishing to change the weird atmosphere and the little butterflies he was giving her with that look of his, she glanced over at the paste, “Wait you’re going to apply that paste on this?! I mean seriously where did you get that medicine from?” Sarang asked.

“From your garden.” Taemin said, simply.

“Are you sure it isn't poisonous or something?” Sarang asked, unconvinced.

This time Taemin looked offended, “Excuse me? I have a 150 years of experience! Do you know that these black particles you see on the paste, it’s actually found in the outskirts of-“

“Okay! Okay! I get you!” Sarang interrupted before he could start some weird lecture about herbs.

Soon Taemin who was satisfied at winning applied the paste on Sarang’s arm.

“Ouch. It kind of hurts!” Sarang yelped, pouting.

“Don’t worry I added mint leaves into the paste so it will give a refreshing feel,you won’t feel much irritation or pain.” Taemin mused, smiling proudly.

But Sarang’s eyes went wide in horror. “WHAT?! What did you addin this again?”

“Mint leaves. Why?” Taemin asked curious.

“Mint?! I’m ALLERGIC TO MINT!!!!” Sarang screamed at him, freaking out.

“Oh my goodness! You’re not going to die right?!” Taemin asked standing up clearly panicking.

“NO! But my skin will swell up and I will have an extremely painful rash!” Sarang squealed.

“OHMYGOD!! OPPPPAAA IT’S HURTING!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!” Sarang yelled.

Taemin started panicking, he ran around to find a rag to wipe of the paste on Sarang’s arm. Finally resorting to one thing, “HYUNGS HELP!!!”

 

---------------------------------

 

One hour later

 

Everyone was sitted on the couch. The hyungs sat silently glaring at Taemin – who was staring at Sarang’s now infected and swollen arm.

“Ow..” she mumbled.

“I’m sorry.I really just wanted to help.” Taemin pouted.

“Sorry doesn’t cure the rash you gave me now will it?” Sarang snapped back.

“Yah! I said I was sorry. I mean seriously how would I know you were allergic to mint. For goodness sake, you grow them in your garden!” Taemin argued back, only to earn a shove on the head by Jonghyun.

“Taemin-ah I think you’ve helped enough.” Jonghyun said harshly.

“Haish. Where did I go wrong in raising you Lee Taemin?” Key asked pinching Taemin’s ear.

Sarang shook her head amused, and stood up, immediately forced to take a seat again by Minho and Jonghyun.

“Do you need to see the Doctor? If so we will bring you. I do not mind carrying you there.” Minho said, for the first talking like a young boy instead of a serious old man.

“NO. I’ll carry you.” Jonghyun said.

“I said I’ll carry her first, hyung.” Minho argued.

“Are you challenging me?” Jonghyun asked getting annoyed.

Sarang frowned, “Guys, my arm is injured not my legs, I can walk perfectly well and I can just take the bus.”

“What is a bus-“ Minho tried, only to get interrupted by Key.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop! Minho and Jonghyun if you don’t stop talking I’m not going to let you guys have a taste of my signature ramen.” Key said glaring at both of them.

Jonghyun frowned, “But I’m your hyung.”

Key rolled his eyes like the diva he was and said, “Whatever. Act your age please, hyung.”

Jonghyun scowled but kept silent as Key dragged Sarang into the kitchen. Without saying a word, he lifted her up by the waist and placed her on top of the counter. Sarang blushed at the sudden action.

Key went to get a basin and filled it up with warm water and damped a towel with it. He then proceeded to slowly dab the wound clean with it. Sarang bit her lip as she tried to control the pain. He took out the first aid box inside one of the kitchen drawers and took out a antiseptic cream and applied some over her swell and wound, before wrapping the wound up with her fresh, new bandage.

“You know, Taemin really did want to make you feel better. He might be a little clueless at times but his intentions are good. We all care about you, Sarang. We might not show it well now, but we do on the inside. And I am truly sorry I was mean to you Sarang, it was very unsightly of me to treat a fair maiden in such a ungentleman like manner. I will be a nicer and more caring Oppa to you from now on!” Key said giving Sarang a sweet smile.

“Key-ssi, I mean Key Oppa, Thank you, jeongmal. I know Taemin meant well. I will try my best to be a better friend as well.” Sarang said beaming at Key, happy that they were finally in good terms.

Key chuckled and ruffled her hair helping her off the bar counter.

“Now let’s go cook some breakfast before Onew and Jonghyun gets hungry and decides to eat their dongsaengs.” Key whispered to Sarang who simply giggled.

“I HEARD THAT!” Onew yelled from the hall.

“Mindfreak..” Key whispered, rolling his eyes.

“I HEARD THAT TOO KEY!”Onew yelled again causing Key to cringe and Sarang to be left puzzled over Onew’s excellent hearing.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

HELLO GUYS FINALLY UPDATED I MIGHT BE UPDATING EVERY TWICE A MONTH BECAUSE IM BUSY WITH COLLEGE PROJECTS AND EXAMS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND. AND OMG JJONG'S SOLO IS GUNNA BE OUT ANYONE ELSE DIED CAUSE OF THE TEASERS CAUSE I SURE AS HELL DID

ANYWAYS IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND CLICK THAT UPVOTE BUTTON AND YOU CAN LEAVE UR COMMENTS AS WELL CAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK. TILL THE NEXT UPDATES ANNYEONG.

*BOWS*