Nightmare

Orgel

Taemin walked out of the room and left with his hyungs. Sarang felt her heart break, her tears fell and she wiped them away roughly. Why must I cry, isn't this what I wanted? For them to be free. Then why are there tears in my eyes? She thought as she lay down on the hospital bed, her tears soaking the pillow.

The music box was no longer with her. She couldn't sleep without the lullaby. She started humming imagining her mother singing it to her and somehow she managed to doze off.

 

----------------------------------

 

 

"The place was on fire, everything was in flames. "Sarang! Get away from here go!" Someone screamed at me. I turn to see Onew holding Key -who was sobbing- down.

"Hyung, let me go, he needs help!" Key shouted his voice breaking.

Taemin was on the floor holding on to his head as he watched the trees around the area burn,"They are crying! They are telling me to help them." he kept muttering over and over again.

Minho picked Taemin up with ease and ran up to me, so fast that he looked like a blur. "I need you to run far away Sarang forget about Jonghyun. Just go!" Minho urged me.

But instead of listening, I ran towards the source of the fire.

I suddenly saw Jonghyun face flat on the ground in the middle of the fire. I ran towards him despite the other boys screaming at me not to.

"Oppa I know you're good, come on, I'm not going to leave you here alone. Take my hand come on." I urged Jonghyun.

He looked up at me and smiled, he held out his hand and I took it. I helped him up and he suddenly hugged me and then pulled away, his hands placed on both my arms.

"Thank you Sarang. I knew you would come back for me." Jonghyun said smiling but then his eyes began to turn yellow and his hands on my arms became warm and then hot and soon my arms were searing with the pain, he squeezed my arms and I felt the bones in my arms crack and the pain became unbareable.

I lost the feelings of my hands, and my knees became weak.

"Why?" I asked weakly. And the last thing I saw were those yellow demonic eyes, the eyes that should not belong to him.

Sarang woke up screaming and screaming until the nurses had to come and calm her down. When she finally did she broke down into tears.

She didnt understand her dream but all she knew was that she never want this nightmare to ever come true. She couldn't sleep after what happen cause when she closed her eyes all she saw was those yellow demonic eyes, on the face of an angel.

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

#

 

 

 

 

 

 

SARANG HAD A NIGHTMARE OR.... A VISION?.. HUEHUEHUE 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.