Is this the reality that you wanted?!

Orgel

Sarang shook her head, unable to believe what they just told her. "Can someone explain what is going on? How am I here? How did I get out of the bakery and how did you guys come out of the music box?"

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and looked at the others, "Listen, we were stuck in a box for the past 2 centuries. We are grateful that you got us out but thats all. If you really want to know what happened then, well, when you kissed the musicbox you broke the curse. We were able to get you out before you bled to death." He gestured over to her hand which was in a cast.

"I know that this might not be the best time to ask you but do you have a place where the five of us can stay?" Onew asked Sarang.

Sarang thought for awhile before nodding. "Neh. I know one place you can stay in, it's a little small-"

"We don't mind, that would do. Boys lets go, visiting hours are over. We'll be off, just give us the address." Onew said coldly and firmly eyeing Taemin who simply nodded and took out a pencil and paper out of his pocket.

Sarang frowned at the paper and wrote down the address, Taemin immediately turned around to leave.

"Wait are you guys really just going to leave?" she asked looking hurt.

"We did our part by bringing you to the healers." 

"You mean hospital?" Sarang asked correcting him.

Taemin frowned alittle but continued emotionlessly, "There is no more reason for us to meet, so yes we are leaving."

Sarang felt like he gave her a slap across the face at his words. They were cheerful and happy when I was not awake, why are they so rude and cold now she wondered.

"I had only the five of you for almost all my life, if you guys walk out of my life now it won't have any meaning anymore." Sarang mumbled her voice breaking.

Taemin glanced at her and his heart ached for her but he shook his head. There was no way he would make the same mistake again.

"I have seen many faces before you, you are no different from them, you're just another girl in our eyes Sarang. Good day." Taemin tipped his red hat at her in a rather old fashioned manner and left.

His harsh words had left Sarang hurt and feeling more alone then she had ever felt in her entire life.

Taemin walked out of the door and saw his four brothers sitting on the chairs outside the room.

"I got the address. " Taemin said as he passed the paper to Key.

Key smiled," Great! It's been a long, long time since I last had my beauty sleep."

Minho who was silent the whole time suddenly asked, " You think she'll alright alone?"

Everyone stared at him in surprise.

"I hope so. She only falls asleep after listening to our lullaby." Jonghyun mused.

"Its too late now. Let's go and get some rest ourselves, besides Taemin already said enough to her." Onew said glaring at Taemin.

All were silent as they followed the leader. "What did you say to her you pabo?" Key scolded Taemin who simply pouted.

------------------

 

Onew gestured to Jonghyun to come walk beside him.

"Jonghyun, we can't allow the girl to be around us. Because whatever attacked her mother and attacked her yesterday are still out there. We can't risk her life. Not after all she has done for us."

Jonghyun looked up at his hyung and frowned," But hyung, we have this new powers of ours, we can protect her, see?"

Jonghyun lift up his palm and flames appeared on his palms and danced around his fingers, before disappearing.

Onew stared back Jonghyun, " Then who will protect her from us Jonghyun? We arent safe for her either. Key and Taemin their powers look like nothing compared to ours but they are powerful beyond compare. If they lose control.. If you lose control, if Minho loses control..." Onew's eyes darken,"If i lose control what will happen to her?" 

Jonghyun sighed, knowing it was pointless reasoning with Onew when he can read your every thoughts and even control them if he wanted to.

He nodded but then an unexpected smile creeped in to his features and he looked up at Onew.

But if she chooses to stay with us. You have to give in right? Its her choice too. After all she deserves at least that after all she has done for us eh hyung?

Jonghyun spoke in his mind, knowing Onew will hear them.

Onew frowned and then let out a sigh of defeat. "Only if she wants to. But her safety will be your responsibilty Jonghyun. Ah yes and as for this powers of ours, let this be kept a secret from her. She doesnt need to know about them, it will keep her safer."

Jonghyun gave a curt nod, "Agreed."

With that said they walked the remaining distance towards the house that Sarang had given them the address to in silence.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAY!!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED. OOOOHHH SEEMS LIKE SHINEE ARE HIDING ALOT OF SECRETS FROM SARANG. SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT. AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT THIS POWERS THAT SHINEE SEEM TO HAVE OBTAINED AND THE DANGER THAT LURKS AROUND THEM. DUNDUNDUN.

ANYWAYS TILL NEXT TIME ANNYEONG!!! *BOWS*