Never ever gonna let you go

Orgel

The SHINee princes were fast asleep at the little house Sarang had offered to let them stay in. It was already morning, the atmosphere was silent and peaceful.

But the silence did not last long.

The front door slammed open, “RAISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEADS!!!!”

The boys groaned at the noise. “Oh come on! Wake up!” Sarang marched into the tiny little house.

“What are you doing here?” Key asked whining as he tried to cover himself under the blankets.

“I don’t care what any of you think. This house is mine, my parents wrote this house to me in their will a long time ago. And since I won’t be going back to my village, I’ll be living here with you guys from on.” Sarang said cheerfully, clasping her palms together as she skipped in to the kitchen.

They all woke up after hearing what she said their expressions the definition of horror.

Minho stumbled out of his bed and into the kitchen, “What do you mean ‘staying here’?”

“Well I can’t leave you guys alone, can I know? Besides if you guys want to live here then you will just have to make do with me as well.” Sarang said her hands on her hips.

Minho was silent as they both glared at each other, suddenly the air became chilly and Sarang swore she saw her breath coming out of . “Just cause you broke the curse, that doesn’t mean you will ever be able the find a place in our hearts.” Minho said in a cold voice as he turned and walked out of the kitchen.

Sarang controlled her tears from falling and clenched her fists. The kitchen temperature returned to normal.

Strange… Sarang thought but shook it off.

Minho walked back to his room and flopped on to the bed punching it several times. Onew who was sitting on the other bed, one eyebrow lifted. “You know, talking to her like that won’t make her hate you. It’ll just break her delicate heart. Taemin and you are both idiots.” Onew snorted.

Soon the boys got up and washed up one by one.

“Woahh! What’s that delicious aroma?” Taemin mused closing his eyes and breathing in the air. Key curiously peeked in to the kitchen to see Sarang taking a tray of garlic bread out of the oven. Some bacon being fried as well as eggs. She even had biscuits baking in the oven.

Wow. She really is a good cook. He thought.

Sarang noticed key standing awkwardly outside the kitchen and gestured for him to come in. “Hello there! Don’t be shy, this is your kitchen as well. And don’t worry I know that you boys must be very hungry, so I cooked a lot of food for all of you to eat. See this-“

“Is this all?! Unless you have forgotten we are princes. And also we’ve been in that music box for nearly 150 years, we never had a single meal in that long period of time and all you cook for us is some bread, a bunch of biscuits, and what a meal for a child?!??” Key interrupted.

Sarang looked taken back and for a moment Key could see the hurt he caused her, but she quickly covered it up with a smile. “I’ll cook you something nice, do you want French toast?” Sarang offered.

Her smile somehow melted Key’s heart and he sighed, “Anything with ketchup would do, just clean up once you’re done.” And he left leaving Sarang to prepare a breakfast for 6 people alone.

Soon everyone gathered at the dining table and Sarang came out of the kitchen serving everyone one by one.

She even made coffee for everyone and banana milk for Taemin.

“This perculiar drink is really good, banana and milk right? Buy more of this for me, would you?” he asked slurping down the entire carton.

Sarang was shocked, “That carton was to last a week or at least three days.”

Taemin merely shrugged. Minho ate silently but he too quickly finished up the food on his plate. Key ate his French toast and slurped down his coffee.

But Onew looked upset, “Is there something wrong Onew-ssi?” Sarang asked.

“There isn’t any chicken…” he frowned and pushed his plate away.

Jonghyun was smiling away as he ate the food. “Wah this is really good Sarang! You’re an amazing cook!”

Sarang who was worried about Onew, immediately lit up when she heard Jonghyun’s compliment. “Jinjja? I was starting to think my breakfast was becoming a disaster.” She said pouting.

She turned to Onew. “I’ll see if I have money to spare to buy you chicken, Onew-ssi. I’ll go to the market and buy a fresh one. How about that?”

“Do what you want.” Onew mumbled his stomach growling. Sarang pouted, “Mianhae Onew-ssi, I’ll be back as fast as I can.”

Sarang was about to leave the house when Jonghyun stopped her by holding on to her wrist. “Yah, where do you think you’re going? You are in no condition to be up and about. We don’t want you cooking us breakfast and going to the market to buy us chicken. We want to split ways with you for a reason, just because we are allowing you to stay with us doesn’t mean you are to act like a maid. It would be best if we don’t even interact with each other. So stop being nice and go rest.”

Sarang looked at him glaring at first but then her eyes soften, “Listen, I made a promise to my mother to protect and take care of the five of you no matter what. So you can’t just ask me to leave or ignore you because I can’t let you guys go.”

The boys went silent, “Sarang listen-“ Onew started calmly but Sarang merely brushed pass Jonghyun and into her room, slamming the door shut.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WELL HOW WAS IT GUYS? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO UPVOTED MY STORY. AND ALSO YAYYYY 10 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY. 

ANYWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE.