I'm dead, right?! Right?!

Orgel

I was in total darkness. So this must be how it feels like when you die. I couldn't feel anything all.

Isn't there suppose to be a light? Maybe I'm suppose to wait. Wait for what? I thought.

"Noona neomu yeppeo~" a beautiful, sweet voice sang out of nowhere.

What? Did I just hear someone singing?

"You pabo! She's not a noona!" someone hissed.

Wait I'm dead right? How can I still hear voices?

"Juliette! Yeonghoneul bachilkkego~"

Huh? Give me your soul? Listen man I ain't no Juliette.

"Dude! stop it!" someone yelled in a distance.

"Why so serious~"

What?! This is confusing!

Suddenly I could feel every fibre of my being. I could feel my hands, my toes, even my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and infront of me were 5 handsome angelic looking men, dressed in red, black and white.

"She's alive!" the one with the childlike face said with a smile.

I looked around me and realised that I was in a white bed in a white room.

" No... I'm pretty sure, I'm dead." I said.

A blond haired guy came and sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. "Thank you." he said sincerely as he stared deeply imto my eyes.

I felt my heart beat faster and gulped. Why on Earth is this guy thanking me?!

I pulled my hand away fromhim and frowned. "Okayyy..."

I tried to get up from the bed but they all stopped me.

"No! Don't try to get up. You're still recovering from your injuries, you need to rest." The guy with the small face and tan skin said.

Injuries? So I am alive. Wait so where's my ...

"MY MUSIC BOX!!!" I suddenly shouted my eyes wide. They all looked at me startled at my sudden outburst.

"Where's my music box?! What did you do to it? Where is it? " I shouted trying to get up again.

"You mean the Orgel?" The one with the ash blond hair asked.

"Where is it?!" I demanded, tears threatening to fall,

"It's gone. It got destroyed." he said calmly.

My eyes widened with horror. "What?!"

"Why? Was it really that special to you?" the other guy who looked alot like a diva asked.

"You don't understand it's all I have! And those 5 boys inside the Orgel, they..." I buried my face in my hands.

"They are us."

"WHAT?!" I looked up at them.

Did I just hear them say...

"My name is Jinki. But they call me Onew. The leader, the oldest." the one with ash blond hair said.

"My name is Jonghyun." The blonde one that thanked me earlier said.

"My name is Kibum. But you can call me Key." the one that looked like a diva said.

"My name is Minho." the one with the small face and tan said.

"My name is Taemin. The maknae!" the one with the child like face said.

"And we are the shining Princes, SHINee." they said together.

I was too stunned to even blink.

Jonghyun laughed at my expression. " You broke the curse."

"I...broke..the...c-curse?"

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY SO A SHORT CHAPTER BUT HEY SHE FINALLY MET THE SHINING PRINCES. TURNS OUT SHE MANAGED TO BREAK THE CURSE!! YAAAAAYYYYY !! 

ANYWAYS THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS WHO ACTUALLY GAVE THIS STORY A CHANCE. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MEET UR EXPECTATIONS. 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE. FEEDBACKS AND COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPERICIATED. HEHEHE.

WELL TILL THE NEXT UPDATE. ANNYEONG!! *BOWS*