The Letter - Day 5

Misunderstanding

Chanyeol's POV:

I woke up to find myself lying on the ground. Hah I bet I fell off the couch. I yawned, hoping that today will be better. Yesterday, was the worst day ever so how can today get any worse that that? I got up and made coffee for myself. As I was about to put my coffee on the dining table, I saw a note and realized how dumb I was. I totally forgotten that I had Ah Ri's house address now. *facepalm*. I decided to go after I finish my work so that I'll have time to plan with the members on what I should do when I get there. I reached the training room and discussed with the members on our plan. The plan to get her back. It was hectic and we dicussed for about half of the whole day then only decided to start practice. Man, I love EXO.

Your POV:

I woke up really late but managed to reach at my workplace on time. PHEW. When I got there, everyone started coming up to me and congratulated me. After they congratulated me, Daniel gave me hug. I asked why and he told me that both of us got the main part for this year's musical. Boy, was I happy. I jumped and squealed and hugged him back too. Both of us have been fighting for the main part ever since we started. Everyone knew that fact too so they all were happy for us too. We learnt more new dance movements today. It was all so relatable I swear... I had to go back home late because Daniel insisted that I stayed to brush up our movements. I guess I have to because we are the main and the main has to be the best. And besides, our musical is on the next weekend already. It was such a long and tiring day. When I got back home, I saw Chanyeol standing right outside of my door. What the actual hell. How does he even know where I lived. This does not make any sense. AT ALL.

No One's POV:

But all Ah Ri said to Chanyeol was, "Move away, I need to get inside." 

"I'm not leaving until I explain myself." , said Chanyeol.

"What's the point? You know that I won't give you my time anyway." , Ah Ri fought back. 

"If you listen to my explanation, you will know that I'm not the guilty one anymore. Isn't it a bit unfair? That we can't get to solve these problems and you just broke up with me based on your assumptions?", asked Chanyeol while holding back his tears. 

Ah Ri didn't say anything. She knew that he was right. But she promised herself that she'll never let him touch her anymore. So she just opened the door and slammed it right at his face. However, he slipped a letter at the little space below the door and shouted, "Read the letter. It was the one where I wrote to you and we both promised to only read when our relationship gets tough. I read yours already Ah Ri. That was the thing that made my heart more stable than ever. It also made me realized that I'm never gonna give up on you. This letter made my smallest hope into the biggest hope ever. I cried when I read this Ah Ri, I cried. Just- I hope we can get over this and start a new life together. Just please come out and talk to me.

"Go home Chanyeol, just go. It'll never work out between you and me." , Ah Ri said and quickly ran to her room to let out all her tears. Whatever he said, she knew was true. She couldn't help it but to believe him once more. She then opened the letter and read it. 

Your POV:

I cried after hearing what he said. I had to believe it. This is the total truth, I knew for sure. I opened the letter, and read it. It was a really long one. It said

"Jagiya, 

I'm writing this letter to tell you that you should know how happy I am to finally be with you. I remember the time where I first met you. I know I've always said that I met you in front of the Sm building where you said that was the first time you met me too. But actually, I knew that you were going to be there, thats why I came out on purpose. I've always watched you from the sm building, jogging around and I never missed one moment of it. You looked so charming and beautiful. And that whole meeting with you that I planned, changed my life forever cause now I'm holding you in my arms. Remember that night where you suddenly came to me and cried? I felt like I want to protect you by all means. Starting from that day, I knew you were totally the one for me. Its funny, how we're so relatable. Because remember that time where we both didn't talk to each other in the car at all cause we were actually able to read each other minds. Like we were telephating. I don't know how we did that but it was so cool, like it was proven that we are soulmates after all. I find it funny how you have so many insecurities because I find you absurd, all the things you hate about yourself, I loved. I mean I still do, and forever will. And lastly, remember the night where we got into a fight? I hereby say sorry for everything. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have said those words that made you cry. I just said all that because I was afraid how someone might take you away from me one day. Afraid how I'm gonna take care of someone too perfect for me... Everything about you: your retarded laugh, your failed aegyos, your lame jokes, your whining of how fat you are, your jealousy and your insecurities might not be the best things about you, but it all still seems perfect to me. Gomawo for staying by my side through all those tough times, that was probably what made us today. Lastly, saranghae Ah Ri. I promise and vow to love you until the very last moment of life. "

How can I explain what I feel? I put the letter aside to find myself in endless tears. I do not dare go out. He probably went home already. The letter made a big change to my heart. Tonight, I shall think it through. I loved him and do I still do?