Happy Anniversary! -Part 1

Misunderstanding

Chanyeol's POV:

I can't wait to show her everything that I had planned for her throughout this whole month. Everything is going really well as planned. Hopefully my hyungs had set up the place like I wanted it to be. Hopefully there will be no mistakes. I'm quite worried. But as long as Ah Ri's with me, everything will be fine. I smiled to myself, seeing her finally by my side again. She looks happy which made me happier. 

Your POV:

Omg, where is oppa bringing me to? And I wanna know the answer to my question... Is this all a distraction or will he really answer me later? Ugh, I shouldn't think too much. I mean, we're already back together and that is all that matters. I like how its all like it used to be. Me and him sitting next to each other not talking but probably conversing through our minds again. Haha we're such soulmates.

No One's POV:

The car finally drove up at the scene. The EXO members finished decorating the place and quickly went into their positions when they saw the car. The scene was on a garden hill with the best view of scenery ever in Korea. When Ah Ri finally got out of the car with Chanyeol, she was so amazed. The lighted scented candles that formed a lane had lead to a certain place, which was right on the hill. She decided to run and follow the lane. When she got there, she saw a table with two benches and she realized that they were going to have a night picnic. There were candles that formed a heart shape around the table and it's legs were wrapped around wires of lightbulbs too which made the whole scene really lighted up with all those colourful light bulbs and candles. Furthermore, the flowers around the garden hill looked so pretty and they smelt so refreshing. Ah Ri was simply amazed at how much effort he took to do all these things and she loves suprises the most. The best part was, that this whole idea was on her bucket list. She was so touched at how he even observed and remembered what she had wanted the most. It was crazy because she never knew that he had managed to plan all these behind her back. "OH MY GOSH NO WAY, was this what he was doing on all those late nights?", Ah Ri finally realized. 

"Do you like this whole idea? And flowers just for you, lovely.", Chanyeol asked, giving her a bouquet of roses while slipping a back hug.

"More than ever, Chanyeol. This is just too good to be true. And this was what you were planning on all those late nights??", Ah Ri said.

"Yeah with the EXO members, actually. In fact, they were the ones who helped me decorate the scene.", admitted Chanyeol.

*firecracker sounds*

"TA-DAHHHH", shouted Baekhyun. 

"Aish, Ah Ri ah, you know how specific he wanted all these to be? We took almost 3 hours to finish this whole set.", stated Kris and all the other members started appearing out of their hiding places, laughing.

Everyone waited for her response but tears started welling up on her eyes instead. 

Everyone else looked concern and Chanyeol said disappintingly,"You don't like this whole thing, do you? Its okay lets just bring you back home."

"Aniya, I really do like everything here. Its just that-", tears started pouring down on her face. "I misunderstood you and I hate myself for that. I'm so so so sorry. I just can't believe that you took all the free time you had to discuss it with the EXO members and I just get pissed off at you whenever you come back home late. I'm sorry for being so selfish. And I can't believe I broke up with you because of my stupid assumptions when all these while you were planning so hard I just can't. Jinja mianhae oppa.", Ah Ri explained while she looked down on the ground, crying.

Chanyeol went in front of her and wiped her tears. Everyone else also went to her and hugged her.

"Gwenchana, uljima Ah Ri. You're supposed to be happy, you can't be crying in this supposed-to-be romantic situation, alright?", Chanyeol said while her hair.

Ah Ri wiped her tears and sniffled. "Haha, you're right. So what are we waiting for? Lets get this started!", and she smiled to the others.

The other EXO members popped more firecrackers and wished the couple happy anniversary. 

Then Tao teased, "Okay guys, thats enough. Lets all leave these two lovebirds alone already."

Everyone laughed and quickly scampered off. "How cute can they be?", Ah Ri said unknowingly.

"Mwoh, but I am definitely cuter right??", Chanyeol said while grabbing my attention with all his aegyos.

"Aw, nahhhh I find Sehun pretty cute these days.", said Ah Ri teasingly.

"Hmph okay fine.", Chanyeol puffed and turned the other way.

"Hahahaha mianhae, you are the cutest alright?, Ah Ri said while hugging Chanyeol.

Chanyeol then said,"Hehe, you sneaky girl. You promise you'll only look at me and not other guys?"

"Of course I would. I will only see you and leave everyone else out of my sight.", said Ah Ri cutely.

Chanyeol turned around and said,"I honestly am really happy that we finally have some time alone to ourselves." and kissed Ah Ri sweetly on her lips.


so how's it guys? I wrote this in a rush but i guessed it turned out pretty well tho. Anyway, there's a part 2 so stay tuned~~

& please comments are always welcomed :))