Hide - Day 3.

Misunderstanding

Your POV:

Claire came back home last night. She made me dinner and told me that I looked like . Hah yes, that girl still is my best friend. She didn't even need to ask and I updated her on everything. She said that I should follow what my heart tells me to do. But I also can't ignore the fact where I saw him and face kissing. I don't even know what to do right now.

The first thing Claire told me to do was to look at myself in the mirror. I can't and don't want to bring myself to that mirror because I obviously don't even care about how I look now. What do you expect? I just went through a break up okay. Only God knows how much I hate the world right now. After dinner, I just went straight to bed.

This morning, she woke me up and drew the curtains. It was the first time ever since the break up where I have seen the sunlight. It was kind of disturbing. I whined for her to draw it back but she gave me more terrible news. She's gonna force me out today, to walk around the market or something. At least, she didn't force me back to work, YET. "I can't do this", I told her, pleading her. "No, you definitely can. Remember how much you wanted to go on with life? Yeah this is the first step so I'll see you in 10 mins. Make sure you look at yourself in the mirror this time."

When she wants to do something, nothing can stop her. So I went to the toilet, took a quick shower, washed up and picked out my clothes. I decided to wear anything I took; skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. Finally, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked.... depressed because of my eyebags and endless hours of crying, I also think I lost a little weight, I got paler and my hair looked terrible. I just combed it and quickly put on a beanie. I wore some sneakers I saw and we went out of the apartment. The sun was too bright and I felt the sunlight seeping through my skin. We went to the nearest market and it took 30 minutes to get there. It was really crowded and I really do not want to deal with people right now. Claire knew that I was really uncomfortable so she told me to just stick by her side at all times and calm myself down. That kind of helped, somehow. The people that worked in the market were so friendly to me. For the first time, I felt quite relaxed as I laughed at an uncle's joke. This market was huge and apparently really famous. I wondered why I never came acroos this market before. I asked the uncle where was this place. He answered, "This is Jongno-gu, agasshi." "Hmm this place sounds so familiar...", I thought to myself.

Me and Claire walked around the market when suddenly I heard someone. "Ah Ri????" I looked up and saw Luhan.

Luhan's POV:

I went to the market near my house before going to practice. I was walking to my aunt's stall when suddenly I met someone that looked like Chanyeol's girlfriend. She looked at her friend and oh my goodness, it was really her. She doesn't even know how different Chanyeol is right now. He doesn't even say a single word and that is so unlikely of him. Anyway, I called her and she looked up at me. Her face looked so shocked. She too looks so different. "Ah Ri ah, where have you been all these while? Chanyeol has been looking for you like crazy." She couldn't even manage a single word. She turned her back and quickly ran away. I rushed to her but her friend stopped me. "Hajima. She will meet him when she's ready.", said her friend. Her friend then ran to her and they both walked away together. That friend looks so familiar. 

Ah! I remember her. She was that girl whom Ah Ri once introduced us to but thats it. "What am I still doing here?", I thought to myself. I trailed behind them and bingo! After 30 mins of trailing, I finally got to know where she was hiding at. I took down her adress. Oh man, I have to tell Chanyeol this right now.

Chanyeol's POV:

"MWUH? you saw her? How is she? Where did you see her at? Was she with anyone else?", I urged all these questions at Luhan when he told me that he saw her.  Luhan then explained everything to me and I thought that this must be fate. He then passed me a paper and I opened it. There was an adress written on it and I said to him, "NO way, could it be...?". He then said, "Yes I trailed them. You owe me big time man." My hope got much bigger than the last time. I thanked Luhan 10 000x. I swear he is the best hyung ever. 

"You better fix her, she looked so beaten down today.", recalled Luhan.

I sighed. "Don't worry hyung. I won't let myself and hyung get disappointed."

Luhan just nodded his head and smiled, "Now this is the Chanyeol I'm talking about."

 

I felt joy and hope. Ah Ri, don't you worry, I'm coming to get you back.