Broken Hearts

Misunderstanding

Your POV:

I can't even explain how broken- hearted I am right now. Why would he do something like that? Did he really got bored of me? I was planning really hard from a month before for our anniversary. Guess its all a waste now. When I got back home, the first thing I did was just lying on the ground, breaking down minute by minute, replaying the whole scene, thinking about how stupid I was to believe his

"Chanyeol oppa, why don't you just tell her the truth already? That this is not the first time we've kissed. And on all those late nights, you were busy spending your time with me, having fun". That whole sentence kept on replaying again and again in your mind.

I wonder what she meant by "having fun". I am probably the most stupid girl on earth, I tried laughing it out but instead it formed more tears. I then wondered again, "But he still hasn't answered my question when I asked him why". When the sun looked like it was about to set, I got up. I decided to move out of here and crash at my friend's house til' I find another home. And about that question I kept on wondering about, I guess I'll just go with my assumptions. Because I do not ever want to face him again. That he got bored of me, that he thought that he could fool me because I am such a, very stupid girl. I also concluded that I would never trust a guy again and my hate for him will never end.

I packed everything I wanted in my suitcase. And of all the things he gave to me, I just left it there: the perfume, necklace, pictures, letters, his handmade stuff. But there was this one thing that was tugging my heart; that pledge we wrote on the first day we got into this relationship. The letters we wrote on why we loved each other in the first place. We both still haven't seen the letters we wrote about each other because we were only supposed to see it when our relationship is on the verge of breaking up

But our relationship HAD already ended.

I do not know why, although my hate for him is superb, I still love him. I know I can't but it was just too hard to get this tremendous love away after a few hours. That is why I have to run away now, from this place and start a new life. Run away to forget only him and all the sweet memories I made with him. Thats the only way I can continue my journey with life. I know that there would still be a scar on my heart but that was the only solution that I could think of. As I thought about this, I put away the box. I knew for sure that if I read it, I would be confused with my choices again. I also decided not to write any letter so that he will never find me. So that I would suddenly just disappear from his life; not that he would or will care anyway. I got up, took a cab and arrived at my friend's doorstep. Thank God she was there. She knew there was something going on but she didn't ask. Instead she let me crash in her place for as long as I want. She probably said this to lift up my mood by a bit when she knew how scarred my heart was. She might not ask what had happened but she will definitely ask me later in the morning. Gosh, I have got to love this girl as she has put up to me ever since my high school days. I took out my phone battery, knowing that he would never stop calling or texting me until I pick up; tsk I will never answer to any of that. But I gotta admit, I couldn't get any sleep that night. It was weird. I didn't have anyone to cuddle with plus no more goodnight kisses. It was hard trying to sleep. I sighed with the thought of having to go to work tomorrow. I'll most probably call in sick.

Chanyeol's POV:

I got back home at 9.30 tonight. My manager didn't let me go back early but I managed to crawl out 40 mins earlier. I had planned on what I was going to tell her which is the truth behind all of this. I guess I just can't wait for that day to come anymore. However, when I got back home, everything looked different, her stuff were all gone, her scent too. I checked in every single room about 10 times and kept on calling for her but she never appeared. I did not ever think that she would move out and just disappear like that without any letter or maybe a small note. Well now thinking about it why would she ever leave a note, for an who broke her heart into a million pieces. Great. And for the first time ever in my life, I let it all out. And for the first time ever in life, I cried, for someone. Cried because she was gone, because of how I should've treated her better and how I am starting to....miss her already. These few weeks I've been seeing her for approximately only 4 hours every single day. I thought of how broken-hearted she must've already been all these while, always waiting for me, getting ignored at times but still loving me. And of what she have just seen, an addition to her broken heart. I know how I always come back home late, but there's a reason for that and when I just ignore you, its because I'm so fustrated and tired on how I will never be good enough for you. I have to tell you the truth behind all this. now. I called her so many times and texted her. The more I called the more hurt I got. I couldn't sleep and I knew that it was all useless. But I just can't give up on this tiny hope that maybe sometime, you'll answer me. But guess what, who would answer this ? probably no one. I stopped for tonight and went to sleep. I can't sleep anyway so from time to time, I called her. Obviously she didn't pick up and soon it was morning. I only managed to get 10 mins of sleep and then my alarm rang. It was all so foreign. I can't kiss her now, can't her hair nor look at how angelic she looked like whenever she sleeps. "Well done, Chanyeol, for screwing your life and Ah Ri's," I thought as I got out of bed. By the time I got into the training room, the rest of EXO stared at me.

"Sorry but you look really-," Kai spoke up but immediately got smacked on the chest by Chen. 

"So how did everything go last night?," Baekhyun asked.

I explained to them what happened and they couldn't believe what Ah Ri did.

"No way, Ah Ri wouldn't do something like that," said Baekhyun.

" But she did anyway. I've called her all night long but she wouldn't answer me." I said, my voice deep and a bit shaky.

"Of course, she wouldn't. She obviously wouldn't answer you after all of that yesterday." answered Kai.

"I know but..."

"You should really go look for her and explain it to her in person. Knowing Ah Ri, she left because she knew that she would give in, because she wouldn't be able to take it if you talked to her the minute you got home. She's a really soft person and you know that too." Chen said knowingly.

Everyone agreed to Chen's statement but the problem is how am I gonna find Ah Ri.