XOXO- Part 2

Misunderstanding

Your POV:

I can't express how I feel now. Its a mixture of all kinds of happiness. He's probably the best guy on earth. We are both destined for each other. I felt so thankful yet sorry for blaming him. I felt a bit embarrassed, in fact. But today with our faces glowing under the moonlight, is the best night of my life. I'm resting on his shoulder on the set up bench. I know by heart that we're both smiling thinking about tonight. There were so many different desserts on the table. "Naww, he knows what kind of cakes I like. How sweet hehe..", I thought as we fed each other the cakes that were on the table. There were cream cheesecake, dark chocolate, rainbow cake plus the icing were so delectably delicious. For the first time in such a long period, I actually felt happy like the kind of happy where you're naturally happy not a forced type of happy. 

No One's POV:

"Jagiya, should we do the vow again?", whispered Chanyeol.

"I think we really should. To reassure our relationship whenever something goes wrong again.", smiled Ah Ri.

"Yeah... I love you Ah Ri. You do know that right?", stated Chanyeol.

"Dangyonhaji, I love you to the moon and back too."

"Then, promise me Ah Ri. That you'll never leave me again without an explanation."

"Ne, I promise."

"And also to not fall for other guys and to only look at me.", said Chanyeol again.

"hmmm, thats a bit hard..", trailed Ah Ri.

Chanyeol did an upsetting face.

"Hahaha, I was just joking so yes, I promise to that thing you just said.", laughed Ah Ri.

"Yah its not funny, I'm really worried okay.."

"There is totally no need to worry. I will always stay by your side, and that is what I'm certain of.", explained Ah Ri. "And I'll probably never love any man ever as much as I do to you. I mean preparing this whole thing, saying sorry when I'm at fault, I feel like we had the biggest breakthrough ever in our relationship and we have moved on so much, together. So tell me, how am I ever gonna fall for someone else after all these? Pabo."

"I'm so relieved do you know that? After listening to that, I mean after you left the house so sudden, I didn't know what to do anymore. Now knowing how much you and I have changed, I'm really happy. Jagi, shall we go visit our parents tomorrow?", asked Chanyeol while interlocking his fingers with hers. 

"Why not. I have always been looking forward to seeing them. Oh and can we meet up with Claire and her boyfriend too, pleaseee? I promised her when we "kindda" broke up. I think she'll be real happy to see us back together. And I can't wait to tell her what you did for me!!", said Ah Ri excitedly.

"Hahaha okayyyy. So tomorrow we'll be meeting with a lot of people I guess. OH, I promised my bandmates that I'll be having dinner with them and you're coming with me.", said Chanyeol while eye-smiling me.

"Ugh I hate it when you do your eye-smiles because its too cute. Fine. I want to anyway, I've got to catch up with them hehehe."

"YOU GUYS BETTER not be keeping any secrets behind my back.", warned Chanyeol.

"And I sense a tingle of jealousy thereee.", teased Ah Ri.

"Of course, I have the rights to anyway.", he said while showing his toungue.

After that, both of them wrote their vows and laid down on the grass. Her head was on his arm and they were both smiling sweetly at each other. They knew how they have to start valuing every single moment with each other from now onwards. And they like it the way now, how it would never be akward even though they're not talking to each other. It was a really romantic night. Soon they fell asleep in each other's arms.