Surprise!

Misunderstanding

Your POV:

"Ahhh, what a good sleep I had last night." *stretches your body* "Sigh he must've gone to work already. Hmmm, what should I do today?" Suddenly, a lightbulb popped out of my head. "Should I surprise oppa today? Hehehe I bet he'll be really happy and shocked to see me in Sm Ent..." I thought as I planned the whole situation in my mind.

No one's POV:

Ah Ri got out of her  bed, washed up and went to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. But to her surprise she saw a plate with her favourite french toast on the table and a note beside it. The note says, "Ah Ri ah~ mianhae for last night. To make it up to you, I have specially prepared your favourite french toast and I promise that I'll come back home early today! :)" This made Ah Ri smile to herself and more eager to surprise him back later this afternoon. 

Your POV:

I smiled to myself after reading his letter. "Tsk, what a liar, I bet he asked for Kyungsoo's help," I thought to myself while letting out a small laughter as I ate my 'french toast'. Later in the afternoon, I decided to call Chanyeol to make sure he was still in Sm Ent. "The number you have dialed is unavailable, please try again later", this was my 3rd time calling but there was no answer. "Its okay, I'll call Baekhyun oppa then", I thought as I dialled his number. 

No one's POV:

"Oppa!"

"Annyeong! hehe Ah Ri ah, why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be calling Chanyeol oppa?", teased Baekhyun.

"I called but he didn't answer me. Anyway, I was just calling to see whether you guys are still in Sm Ent. practicing." you asked him.

"Oh, yeah we're still in SM, wae?"

"Ani, its nothing. I'm just asking for fun", you secretly giggled to youself.

"Okay then I have to go, annyeong Ah Ri shi ^^"

Your POV:

The call had ended and I cannot wait to surprise Chanyeol. I quickly slipped on a purple dip dye sweater and shorts with my favourite ,cute boots. I skipped my way to SM Ent as it was only 10 mins away from my home. When I arrived at EXO's training room, I shouted "ANNYEONG!!!" with a bright smiley face. "OH so that was why you called me haha i thought you really had nothing to do", Baekhyun laughed to himself. I looked around the room but I couldn't find him. "Eh but where is Chanyeol oppa?", I asked the rest of EXO. "Erm, I think Chanyeol went down to get us drinks, you should really go help him," voiced Kris from the other end of the room. "Well okie then, I'll go down to find Chanyeol. Enjoy your practice!~," I closed the door and skipped down the stairs. I knew that the vendor machine was right next to the stairs so I initially planned to hide behind the wall and then jump out to surprise him. I wanted to sneak a peek at him first so I nudged my head out a bit.

.

My heart literally stopped.

.

I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

.

"NO you must be dreaming Ah Ri you must be," voiced one side of my brain.

"Ani Ah Ri this is the truth,stop confusing yourself," voiced the Other side of my brain.

And that was when it all started making sense, why he had always came back home so late, why I had always sensed something, why he couldn't tell me the reason yesterday. Tears ran down my cheeks. And at that moment my heart tore into pieces.