P4 - Youngbae , Daesung and Seungri

S C E N A R I O S

Dong Youngbae :

Your face was against the tabletop, and although it made it hard to breathe, it was a better option that raising your head at this point. Taeyang’s feet stopped in their tracks during his failed attempt to try and walk into the kitchen. Soon they echoed as they came closer to you and slid the chair out to take a seat. He said your name but you could only groan in response.

 

After a few more inquires you threw your head back as you sat up in your seat, eyebrows furrowed. “Why are you with someone like me?” you asked suddenly. He looked taken aback by the question, blinking his eyes in confusion so you pressed on. “I mean I’m nothing special, and I think we both know I’m not the best looking thing in the world.”

 

He stared at you for a bit longer, an eyebrow arching slightly. “And you think it’s your charming personality that won me over?” He stared at you and all you could manage was a gaping stare back before you had to stop yourself from laughing. You had no idea how he could manage the perfect poker face sometimes. He finally cracked a smile and leaned forward and kissed the side of your head. “You’re perfect in every way, alright?”

Kang Daesung :

You stood in the mirror, frowning at the reflection staring back. You weren’t too pleased with what you were seeing.

 

As you prodded your cheek in the mirror, you noticed a figure creeping up behind you. It didn’t take long for him to realize that you can’t take someone by surprise when they’re looking in a mirror. The act dropped quickly. “What are you doing?” he asked, wrapping his arms around you and resting his head on your shoulder.

 

“Nothing,” you nearly sighed in defeat. “I don’t think any kind of make-up can cover up all of this,” you waved your hand over your face. His face frowned in the mirror beside yours.

 

“I don’t want make-up to cover and of this up,” he sounded defensive, turning you around in his arms so he could get a better look at you. “You don’t need it. Because you’re gorgeous.” It must have been written all over your face how much you wanted to argue with him. “Don’t believe me if you don’t want to,” he frowned back, tightening his hold on you. “But I can promise you right now that it’s true,” he pressed his lips to your forehead.

 

Lee Seunghyun

 

“Don’t say that,” Seungri stared at you, almost with hurt in his eyes. “You’re gorgeous. Perfect. Everything I could have ever hoped for in the world and I—”

 

You could feel you cheeks heating up in a blush and instinctively wrapped your arms around yourself. “Please stop it…” you mumbled, trying to avoid eye contact. You felt his eyes on you, but you couldn’t bear to meet them. “I feel… awkward when people compliment me…” you mumbled, rubbing your arm and looking at everything other than him. “I don’t deserve it…”

 

There was a long pause of silence before a pair of warm hands slowly wrapped their way around yours. Immediately your eyes looked to his, draped in concern. “Yes, you do.” He looked at you as if this was the most obvious thing in the world and you were entirely in the dark about this. “And I’m going to tell you every day until you believe me.”