P3 - Jiyong and T.O.P

S C E N A R I O S

Kwong Jiyong :

You had curled yourself up in a blanket on the couch, watching Jiyong bustle around the room. “Here’s some orange juice…” he mumbled, setting it on the table beside you. “And I’ll be right back with a cold towel…” he hurried away again.

 

“Jiyong,” you complained again, tilting your head to the side. “You really don’t have to do this…” You sighed. He returned without a word, leaning you back and placing the towel on your forehead. “I could get this myself you know…”

 

“Sh!” he scolded you, sending you a look. “You need to rest.”

 

“Wouldn’t I get stronger faster if I started doing things on my own though…?” you argued feebly, allowing him to turn over the towel. He pulled up a side of his face at you, pouting his lips.

 

“Can’t you just let me take care of you?” he whined. “No more complaining. I want to do this.” You smiled, lifting your head to peck him on the cheek. He tried to hide the grin on his face but failed. He laughed lightly before turning back to you. “But you still have to take responsibility if I get sick too!” he threatened.

 

You threw your arms around him, pulling him close and bombarding him with kisses. “I don’t think I mind sharing the couch.”

 

Choi Seunghyun :

Your throat felt like it was on fire when you woke up. Therefore, you refused to be a functioning member of society for the day. You stayed in bed for a much longer time than you normally would have, just lying there and drifting in and out of sleep.

 

The later into the day it got, the more restless you became. Even if you were sick, you felt the need to move around at least a little. You forced yourself to get up, dragging your feet across the floor and onto the couch in front of the TV.

 

It felt like almost as soon as you were comfortable Seunghyun called. “Hello…?” you mumbled, voice raspy. He sounded shocked, double checking to make sure it was you. You nearly rolled your eyes, informing him that you were sick.

 

“Sick!?” He sounded like it was the most unlikely thing in the universe. “Oh…” he seemed to think it over. “Do you need me to come take care of you?”

 

“I never said that—”

 

“I’ll be there in a few minutes,” he seemed to grin over the phone. You stared at it in your hand, raising an eyebrow, unsure of what just happened.

 

He seemed to keep his promise, coming through the door less than fifteen minutes later. He smiled upon seeing you, tossing his things on the counter. “Seunghyun, you didn’t have to—”

 

He placed his finger over your lips, hushing you. He shook his head with a little smirk on his face. “I think you need me to take care of you,” he nodded convincingly. You frowned again, watching his finger as he pulled it away. “I’ll get you some water.”

 

You followed him with narrow eyes, skeptical. “You just wanted to get off work early didn’t you?”

 

He came back with a glass and set it on the table beside you. He shrugged noncommittally before laying down beside you. “Or I just wanted to spend all day with you,” he suggested, kissing the side of your head. “Now…” he began, turning on the TV. “What do you want to watch?”