P5 - Jiyong and T.O.P

S C E N A R I O S

Kwon Jiyong

Ever since you had brought that little kitten back, you had done everything in your power to make it feel right at home. It seemed so scared and lonely, it was tragic. You could only imagine what the little guy had been through.

 

Jiyong was encouraging at first, but lately he just stared on as you took care of the kitten. You were sitting out on the couch late one night, trying to get the little guy to rest. He was still shaky about everything, not really ready to move around on his own.

 

Jiyong came out of the bedroom, leaning on the doorframe and staring at you. “Are you coming to bed?”

 

You leaned down closer, petting the kitten’s head. “I don’t think he can sleep alone…” you mumbled, pressing your lips to him. He frowned.

 

“You think I can?” Jiyong whined, drooping his shoulders and pouting his lips. “I need you too…”

 

You giggled, smiling up at him. “You’re a big boy now.”

 

He huffed, narrowing his eyes and heading back into the bedroom. You heard some rustling and before you knew it he came back out with pillows and blankets. “If you’re not going to move,” he tossed the blankets down and curled up in them. “Then I am.” He pulled you beside him, snuggling right up next to you.

 

You laughed, feeling his arms tighten around you. He narrowed his eyes at the kitten. “She only sleeps next to me, alright?”

 

Choi Seunghyun

 

You sat on the floor of the apartment, petting the little ball of fur in your arms and hoping to calm it. The kitten had been a stray and it was too cute to say no to. You kissed the top of its head, nuzzling into it. He purred, burrowing further into your hands.

 

“You know…” you mumbled, petting back the hair on the top of its head. “He needs a name…” you thought out loud. Seunghyun scoffed from his chair across the room.

 

“How about ‘attention-hog’ or maybe ‘home-wrecker’,” Seunghyun pouted, his arms crossed over his chest. He refused to look in your direction. “Or I know! ‘I-came-to-steal-your-girlfriend-and-ruin-your-life,’ that seems pretty appropriate.”

 

You looked up at him, trying really hard not to laugh. “Seunghyun, do you have some unresolved issues?”

 

He made a ‘humph’ sound, looking even further away from you. You laughed, scooping up the little guy and holding him right in front of Seunghyun’s face. His legs dangled in front of him, his face blank and staring into Seunghyun’s. “Do you two need to have a heart-to-heart?”

 

Seunghyun frowned, pursing his lips as he looked up at you. You held the kitten closer to him, encouraging them to talk out their problems.

 

Seunghyun turned his glaring eyes onto the kitten, shoving a finger into his face. “You stay away from my woman, got it?”