P5 - Youngbae , Daesung and Seungri

S C E N A R I O S

Dong Youngbae :

You just got back from the store, greeted by the little ball of fur you had recently brought home. “Here I am!” you called happily to him, lifting him up with one hand and kissing the top of his head. “I brought food for you!”

 

You nearly skipped into the kitchen, finding a bowl and placing it on the ground. You sat on the floor beside it, placing the kitten down as well. You ripped the bag open, ready to pour it in the bowl for him.

 

Taeyang was leaning on the counter, watching this whole ordeal with an interesting expression on his face. “Hey…” he whined, pouting out his bottom lip. “Feed me too…”

 

You didn’t even look up from what you were doing. “You can cook,” you replied, helping the kitten get to his meal.

 

He clicked his tongue at you, lifting his lip in displeasure. “Maybe I should just starve instead…” he mumbled, drumming his fingers on the countertop.

 

You laughed, finally looking up at him. “Someone’s a little overdramatic,” you stood up, dusting yourself off. You popped over to him, pecking him on the cheek. “Don’t worry, I still love you more.” He tried to hide his satisfied smile. “…but only barely,” you joked.

 

Kang Daesung :

 

You laid your head on your hands, smiling as you watched the little fur-ball trot across the floor. You had found the little stray kitten on your way home one day, and you simply couldn’t find it in your heart to leave him behind.

 

Daesung moved an arm over you, lying beside you. He didn’t notice the kitten a little ways away and he flipped you over. You looked surprised, but he was smiling so big you didn’t have any reason to say anything about it. Before he could move any closer though, a tiny paw reached out between the two of you. “Ah!” he jumped, moving off. You laughed at him, sitting up and reaching for the kitten.

 

“C’mere hun,” you cooed, wrapping him up in your arms. “You wanted some too, huh?” you rubbed the top of his head, sneaking a peek at Daesung out of the corner of your eye. “You were jealous, weren’t you?” you nuzzled the top of his head and kissed him. “You can stay with me…”

 

Daesung frowned exaggeratedly. “Now you’re trying to make me jealous, aren’t you?” He narrowed his eyes, but you continued lavishing your love all over the kitten.

 

“You’re just so cute!” you squealed, holding him up in front of you and kissing the tip of his nose.

 

“Hey!” Daesung whined, trying to scoot closer to you. “What about me?”

 

“Aww!” you giggled, rubbing the kitten’s nose to yours. Daesung pouted, grabbing the kitten from you and placing himself where he would have been. “Hey!” You watched after the kitten as he placed him down on the floor. You frowned at Daesung. It was difficult to do when he had that look on his face. You smiled, sighing. “Okay babe…” you tapped the end of his nose. “You’re cute too.” He grinned in satisfaction.

 

The kitten purred, rubbing Daesung’s leg affectionately. “Hey there little buddy,” he lifted him up in front of his face, narrowing his eyes at him and laying down the law. “I’m the cutest in the family, so you can stop trying.”

 

Lee Seunghyun :

 

You dragged the little piece of string across the floor, watching as the kitten followed after it. He had stared at it for the longest time before he decided to pounce. Once he started after it though, there was no stopping him. He was rolling all over the place for it, jumping and trying to land on top. You giggled, watching the little guy concentrate as hard as he could.

 

Seungri frowned as he watched you. “Do you want to go for a walk?” he asked, sounding hopeful.

 

“No thanks,” you replied promptly, pulling the string out from under the kitten.

 

“Wanna go to a movie then?” You shook your head. “How about go to the park? Lotte World? I’ll take you out to dinner!” he offered. You didn’t mean to ignore him, but the kitten was log rolling across the floor and you couldn’t help but squeal in delight. He huffed, coming onto the floor with you. “Why won’t you play with me?”

 

You giggled, watching him pout out his lower lip. “Sorry babe,” you apologized, dropping the string. “I think he’s just been lonely for awhile…”

 

“So now it has to be my turn?” he whined, dropping his head. You smiled at him. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him. “I don’t like sharing!”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay , I don't know if I should continue or not. 

Well , should I ? 

I don't know , really. 

Tell me alright. 

Anyways , subscribe to the story okay ! 

Helps me a lot , ^^

And here's bigbang for youu ~