P1

S C E N A R I O S

Kwon Jiyong :

It was already 5pm , when he told you to meet him at the usual place at 4pm. 

You're  getting impatient , you didn't want to wait anymore. 

He wasn't replying your messages or calling you back. 

Many thoughts went through your mind. 

" Is he cheating on me ? Does he hate me ? What if he doesn't show up ? " 

You scratched your head , you're walking back home. 

When someone grabbed your hand , you thought it was a molester  and you went swinging your bag around like a mad person.

" Relax , it's me " You saw Jiyong right in front of you. 

" You're late. Pft , an hour late. " You let go of his hand and walked off. 

He comes chasing after you , and gave you a back-hug. " I'm sorry , I won't be late again , I promise " He smiled at you brightly.

You turned around and just smiled. He pulled you in and went for a kiss. 

Choi Seunghyun :

It's way past midnight , you tried messaging him but he won't answer , you tried calling but he won't pick up. 

" What on earth is he doing ? " You layed in your bed like a corpse. You waited for his replies but they weren't coming. 

Until knocks are coming from your window , instead of your door , you saw this figure's shadow at the window. 

Feeling too terrified , you decided to calm yourself and open the window. 

You found Seunghyun , waiting outside while holding two boxes of chocolate. 

He climbed into your room , and smiled. " Hey " 

" What ? Just a hey ? You didn't even replied my messages or called me back " You pouted and sat on your bed. 

" Mianhae , just wanted to surprise you " He tried to cheer you up.

" Instead of surprising me , you actually scared me " You moved away from him. 

" M i a n h a e ~ " He smiled , trying to tickle you. 

" Yah , stop. YAH " You can't help it but laugh the hell out.

After all the tickling and laughter , you guys were cuddling while eating chocolate. 

" I'm going to sleep , goodnight ! " You gave him your tongue , and lied down. 

" What ? That's it ? No good night kiss and whatsoever ? It's okay ____ " He pouted at you. 

You giggled , and pulled him in , giving him the goodnight kiss. 

And he fell asleep , before you even fell asleep.

Dong Youngbae :

"You look nice today." He said as his eyes wandered over your red face before halting on your blue ones. "Thanks," You mumbled.

" I like your hair." He laughed easily and the sound heartened you, giving you courage.

"It needs to be cut." He chuckled. "No, I like it." You said, brushing a bit of it from over his eyes so you could look directly into them.

" Ya think so?" He asked mildly looking deeply into you eyes.

He swore they could go on forever. And then he did it: the thing he'd been dreaming of for the last year and a half.

He reached around the back of your neck and pulled you forward until his lips met yours.

Kang Daesung :

“Who wouldn’t want to wake up to my gorgeous face?” he teased, grabbing a hold of the pillow as well. Your grip only tightened when he tried to get a good hold on it and pull it away. You yelped your protests, wrapping your arms around it when he began making progress. You held on for dear life, but he only continued to whine for you to come back out.

 

He ended up winning anyways, as you knew would happen. He wore a victorious grin as he held the pillow above his head and threw it behind him and out of sight. “Much better,” he smiled, squishing your face between his two hands. 

 

“Not better,” you managed to mumble out, though the words came out garbled. Your cheeks were pushed together so much your mouth was contorted and each word was nearly unrecognizable. He smirked and leaned in to press his lips to your awkwardly protruded ones. 

 

“How about now?” he smiled, relaxing his hold on you so his hands just rested lightly on your face. You could feel your face burning a little, though you didn’t understand how you still reacted this way when you had been together so long. 

 

“A… little better I guess…” you mumbled, shyly avoiding eye contact. He snickered quietly at you, leaning in and kissing you on the forehead. He to his side, resting on his arm with a smile on his lips. You could feel his gaze on you but you were determined to ignore him and stare at the ceiling. 

 

“You’re not even going to look at me now?” he teased, playing with your hair as it fell down the pillow. You bit your lips to keep a smile from appearing, continuing your concentration.

 

“This is your punishment,” you nodded, pursing your lips. He laughed again, twisting your hair around his fingers. Out of nowhere his face popped into your line of vision, a huge grin on his face. 

 

“Sounds more like your loss,” he chuckled, once again popping his lips against yours.

 

Lee Seunghyun

 “Yeobo!” He yelled out happily.

 “Oppa,” you replied giving him a kiss.

 “I can’t wait to show you what I did for your birthday,” He said.

 

 After a while of walking through the park, he stopped and covered your eyes with his hands.

 

 “Don’t worry, I won’t let you trip,” He whispered into your ear while leading you to the location.

 

He lifted his hands to reveal that he had set up a picnic for two. He had bought all your favorite foods, stuffed animals, and letter balloons that spelled out ‘Happy Birthday ____!’.

 

 “Woah, thank you,” you said hugging him.

He laughed, “No problem, now let’s let you have the perfect birthday.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay finally , done with the scenarios. 

Too much random scenarios. But meh , whatever. 

It's already 4.25 am , and I'm not asleep wow ! 

Gonna go sleep now , goodnight ! (:

- Hana ( Ponies_ )