P2 - Kwon Jiyong

S C E N A R I O S

Kwon Jiyong :

You swirled your drink with the straw in the glass, nodding and smiling accordingly. You laughed at some cheesy joke, taking another sip of water. Your eye caught a very familiar face, and you couldn’t help but feel your heart beat faster.

 

You made some sort of quick excuse as you left the table and hurried over to him. Once you were out of ear-shot of the man you left-behind, you called out his name. “Jiyong!” you yelled, waving an arm at him as you closed the gap between you. You grinned from ear to ear, hopping in front of him.

 

He looked surprised, but soon that smile was taking your breath away. The two of you had been friends for years, and he still managed to have this effect on you. “What are you doing here?” he asked, smiling and rubbing your arm. He was always a little touchier with you.

 

You grinned, jutting a finger out in the direction you just came from. “I was out to lunch,” you bounced on your feet. “How about you?” The two of you talked casually, once again forgetting that time existed while you were together.

 

Before you knew it, an arm s its way around your shoulder. “Who’s this?” the voice asked. You looked up to find the man that your friends had set you up with. This had been the fourth or fifth time out, so you didn’t feel uncomfortable with it, although the current situation made you feel a little bit that way.

 

You chuckled awkwardly, making introductions. You didn’t miss the shock that passed over Jiyong’s face, but he managed to compose himself rather quickly. They shook hands and remained casual, but he excused himself so he could pay the bill and the two of you could get going soon.

 

You smiled graciously at him before turning back to Jiyong. “Sorry about that,” you tried to grin at him, rubbing the back of your head. It was a failed attempt anyways. “I should… probably go with him.” As you turned to leave, a firm grasp was on your wrist. Your heart stopped.

 

He spoke your name, but his voice sounded choked. Slowly, you turned toward him. His eyes were closed, as if he had to concentrate hard on breathing. “You can’t be with him,” he sounded desperate. “You can’t.” He opened his eyes; they looked so pained.

 

You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. You stood there in a loaded silence, waiting for someone to break it. He heaved a sigh, his breathing staggered. “You can’t be with him… because you should be with me.” You stopped breathing. His eyebrows were pulled together, his eyes pleading. “I love you. I’ve always loved you. I can’t watch you be with someone else, please…”

 

He sounded like he was going to go on, but once you remembered how to move your body you had your arms wrapped around him. You squeezed him tightly, face hidden in the crook of his neck, eyes beginning to tear up. “Thank you…” you breathed, burying your face deeper. “Thank you… for doing what I haven’t been able to…” you let out a long breath, wrenching your eyes shut. “I wouldn’t want to be with anyone other than you.”

 

Slowly you felt his arms wrap around you and he pulled you tightly against him. You felt his face lift up in a smile. “Would… would it be completely awful if I asked you to take me away right now?” He chuckled against you, releasing you slightly and wiping the tears off your face.

 

He peeked past you and looked at the man you were with as he paid the bill. “I think he’ll understand,” he ran his hand down your arm and smiled, squeezing your fingers in his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start posting one by one , so it's better . 

I guess. HAHAHAH ! Mianhae. 

I'm quite busy these few days :c 

Mianhae ~~~ 

- Hana ( Ponies_ )