P4 - Jiyong and T.O.P

S C E N A R I O S

Kwon Jiyong

“But I—” you tried to finish what you were saying but Jiyong’s finger was already against your lips and hushing you. “I was just—” you tried to mumble your words out but they got garbled by the pressure of his finger.

 

“I will have none of that talk,” he gave you a look. His eyebrow arched ever so slightly in that threatening way, demanding that no more would be said about it. You stared back in a sort of challenge, but it only lifted his eyebrows further and you knew you wouldn’t win. When you gave him a look of resignation he dropped his finger.

 

You opened your mouth to speak but he immediately stopped you. “If you’re fishing for compliments, its working,” he teased.

 

“Jiyong! It’s not like I—!”

 

He had to stop laughing before he could continue. He always liked to provoke you. “Shh,” he quieted you down, grabbing your hands in his. “Whoever told you that you were ugly was lying, and was most likely jealous. And I don’t care what they think, because you’re the most beautiful person to me.”

 

Choi Seunghyun :

 

“I THINK I’M UGLY!” You struck a pose, pointing at yourself in the mirror as you screamed into your hairbrush, currently serving as your microphone. “AND NOBODY WANTS TO LOVE ME!”

 

“I do,” you could barely hear Seunghyun whine over the loud music blaring. He stood in the bathroom doorway, leaning on the side of the doorframe. You laughed a little and modified the lyrics to fit your own circumstances.

 

“JUST LIKE YOU I WANNA BE PRETTY! I WANNA BE PRETTY!” you bounced closer to him, really getting into your character as you belted out into your makeshift microphone.

 

“But you are—”

 

“DON’T LIE TO MY FAAAACE—”

 

“Stop it!” Seunghyun frowned and snatched the hairbrush out of your hand as he hit the stop button. “You’re beautiful,” he walked back over to you and nonchalantly kissed your forehead before strolling back out of the room.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows, although it was hard not to feel elated after that. “It’s not fair when your boyfriend is prettier than you…” you huffed under your breath, quiet enough so he couldn’t hear.