Practice room

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai was addicted to dance and would spend up to five hours to practice his dance. His partner was Lay, who was 3 years older than him that he considered as his big brother.

 

Like usual day, Kai spend his night to practice his dancing skills. But this time, Lay didn't come as he was sick. The practice room that he usually used was closed so he used another room. He never use that room before and this was his first time. As he entered in, he the light and saw his own reflections. That room was quite spacious and Kai counted how many hours he'll spend that night.

 

Upon turning on the music, he tried to construct a new move, which he want to brag to Lay later. Done with it, he tried the moves in one go. Suddenly he tripped and fell.

 

"Ouch.." he muttered while trying to stand up back. As he tried to stand up, he over-see his own reflection in the front mirror. But the thing was, the person in the mirror reflection wasn't him! It was skinny, a little bit shorter than him, long hair  and what the most scary were, his red cresent eyes.

 

Kai thought he was only imagining things so he brushed his eyes few times and when he look abck, he only saw his original reflection. Felt creepy and scare, he decided to end his practice early and just go home. But on his way to home, he felt someone was following him behind. Quickened his pace, he safely arrived home. 

 

"Yah, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter