L.Joe's story -Mysteries revealed

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>>Fast forward<<

 

It's about 1 in the evening when they finished their jungle trekking activity. EXO members and TEEN TOP gathered together, resting below a shady tree. Well, I can say they're really tired and exhausted from the long and tired trekking. Suddenly, they're alerted with freaking loud ambulance sirens also with the police cars.

"Oh, what's happening??" Kyungsoo widen his eyes. They look at each other, hoping that any one from them could answer but all ended up know nothing. A group of police, forensics and firemen rushed up into the jungle that they're trekking earlier.

"Seriously, what's happening?" again, Kyungsoo voiced. They shrugged their shoulders. Suddenly L.Joe appeared.

"Where do you come from, man?" asked CAP, using his Engrish accent. L.Joe take a sit beside Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Come from where? I've only just finished trekking. Thanks to you guys who had left me behind." L.Joe replied sarcastically. The EXO can't help but chuckled as they heard L.Joe's reply.

Silence fill the air around them once again. And again, Kyungsoo widened his eyes, hands clutched to Kai's T-shirt and Kai who's almost fell asleep on Kyungsoo's lap hitched. It's not only Kyungsoo who saw it, Baekhyun and Chunji -who's talking to each other about how high is their highnote, Sehun, L.Joe and Changjo that were playing gongki , Chen, Suho and Xiumin also saw it. The rest didn't notice about that as they are already fell into a deep sleep.

 

Can you guess what they saw?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nah, it's not ghost~

 

Instead, they saw the police came out from the what so-called jungle with a bier.

As I said, Kyungsoo's eyes grew 10 cm larger, and the rest gaped. They're way too shocked when saw that except for L.Joe whose still playing gongki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter